Commander in chief - VVF Army
Slayer

Re: Hey I'm new here

Post by Slayer »

Welcome Cali!
Cali

Post by Cali »

I'm so glad to be here, everyone seems so kind!! I've been a Kiss fan for just a short time now, but Vinnie just happened to become my favorite. I'm hoping to socialize with other fans to see what it's like, and so far it's amazing!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Cali wrote:I'm so glad to be here, everyone seems so kind!! I've been a Kiss fan for just a short time now, but Vinnie just happened to become my favorite. I'm hoping to socialize with other fans to see what it's like, and so far it's amazing!
Vinnie is a tremendous guitarist isn't he
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

Hello there! I just got here a week or so ago. Welcome! And pm me if you have questions about how things work around here as I'm sure there's a lot I can tell you from experience. A lot.
Cali

Post by Cali »

Hey I'm not really sure if I'm doing this replying thing right, haha. But what do people usually do on here? Just talk? That sounds pretty chill
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

We talk about all things Vinnie Vincent and whatever else people like to talk about. Many people here play guitar and listen to Kiss too
Cali

Post by Cali »

I read around, and it seems interesting. Especially the discussion on Vinnie'a ass... Hilarious!!!! Also, I looked around on 'Wheres Vinnie?' It's very sad actually, I'd love to talk with others some more to learn some things
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

Cali wrote:I read around, and it seems interesting. Especially the discussion on Vinnie'a ass... Hilarious!!!! Also, I looked around on 'Wheres Vinnie?' It's very sad actually, I'd love to talk with others some more to learn some things

What's sad about that?
Cali

Post by Cali »

I just find it a little saddening on his condition, and it's fairly complicated. I don't know if what that guy said is the truth, but I thought Vinnie was probably settling down with his family somewhere quiet, this is probably why we need to help him. I just really wish he could live happily and not have to worry
vinniguitar1

Post by vinniguitar1 »

Cali wrote:I just find it a little saddening on his condition, and it's fairly complicated. I don't know if what that guy said is the truth, but I thought Vinnie was probably settling down with his family somewhere quiet, this is probably why we need to help him. I just really wish he could live happily and not have to worry

True. I did blow it outta proportion though