Hello everyone I am new here and from Pennsylvania

Say hello and introduce yourself here
ANKHWARRIOR18337

Hello everyone I am new here and from Pennsylvania

Post by ANKHWARRIOR18337 »

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. Ive been a big Vinnie Vincent fan since I saw him in 82. I followed him and saw him with the invasion in 88. I think Vinnie and Eric were definitely the best musicians to ever play with Kiss. He definitely was a great guitar player. Ive just kinda been introduced back to him in some way and I just bought the Lick It Up album again. I also plan on buying Creatures and the 2 VVI albums again. I would truly love to know where he is and what happened to him? I would truly love to help him if he is in some kind of trouble or has any psychiatric problems. Vinnie was an amazing musician and songwriter. He just needs some guidance and help and which I can provide to him. I am truly a big fan of his and would love to hear some new stuff from him. Please Vinnie if you read this or are a part of this forum let me help you. Thanks the ANKHWARRIOR18337 RT
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Hello everyone I am new here and from Pennsylvania

Post by Genebaby »

Hi there, your heart is in the right place but the only person that can help Vinnie is Vinnie and he still seems hell bent on letting the crazy drive.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yo!

We can only hope he gets back to doing what he should, playing his *ss off! :)
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Welcome to the V.V.F.F.

Read through the Archives Here and you will learn much about the artist former known as Vinnie Vincent

You seem to be a kind soul and I wish that Vinnie would listen to someone like you, get well and start shredding the walls down again

Kev
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hi ya!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

We have all tried to help him but he just does not want to receive any kind of help or any contact with anybody.
To tell you the truth he would love to get money from you, not much more. Sad but really true.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

This is how all of us feel after Vinnie :
[youtube][/youtube]
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS