Hi all!

Say hello and introduce yourself here
WildHeart4ever

Hi all!

Post by WildHeart4ever »

One of VV’s diehards here, it’s great to join in this community and lovely to be with you all!

~ Christina
Slayer

Re: Hi all!

Post by Slayer »

Welcome Christina and we look forward to your future posts

Kev
WildHeart4ever

Post by WildHeart4ever »

Thank you Kev! I appreciate the welcome.

Side note:

I love your avatar.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yo, yo, yo!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hello and welcome to our Vinnie place.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Hello.
Bye Bye
WildHeart4ever

Post by WildHeart4ever »

shramiac wrote:Yo, yo, yo!
What up, shramiac!? :)
WildHeart4ever

Post by WildHeart4ever »

Genebaby wrote:Hello and welcome to our Vinnie place.
Hello Genebaby! Thanks, it is nice to be here.
WildHeart4ever

Post by WildHeart4ever »

doublev2 wrote:Hello.
Hi, doublev2. :)
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

WildHeart4ever wrote:Thank you Kev! I appreciate the welcome.

Side note:

I love your avatar.
My brother in law made this really funny birthday card for me on Jib Jab and that is a screen capture from that video card LOL.
WildHeart4ever

Post by WildHeart4ever »

Slayer wrote:
WildHeart4ever wrote:Thank you Kev! I appreciate the welcome.

Side note:

I love your avatar.
My brother in law made this really funny birthday card for me on Jib Jab and that is a screen capture from that video card LOL.
Oh hahah, I love it! I just checked out JibJab.com, pretty fun site. Have you been to FACEinHOLE.com?
http://www.faceinhole.com/v2/home.asp

Same type of thing
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

No I had never seen faceinthehole.com

Those sites are funny!

K
doublev2

Hi all!

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie uses Jib Jab.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Howdy Christina,
I am sure that Vinnie holds a special place in your heart. Keep the home fires burning. He may need us.
[youtube][/youtube]
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
WildHeart4ever

Post by WildHeart4ever »

poserboy71 wrote:Howdy Christina,
I am sure that Vinnie holds a special place in your heart. Keep the home fires burning. He may need us.
[youtube][/youtube]
Howdy Pb! I got into him around 94’, I was age 11, so, I've been a fan for awhile now. Love his contributions to KISS; in fact, his songs are the only KISS songs I like. My only problem with the Invasion is he didn't sing lead, he should've he has a great voice.
VVWarrior82

Post by VVWarrior82 »

Welcome.
WildHeart4ever

Post by WildHeart4ever »

VVWarrior82 wrote:Welcome.
Thank you!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes he should have sung more in vvi. Did you like Robert and mark?
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

WildHeart4ever wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
Howdy Pb! I got into him around 94’, I was age 11, so, I've been a fan for awhile now. Love his contributions to KISS; in fact, his songs are the only KISS songs I like. My only problem with the Invasion is he didn't sing lead, he should've he has a great voice.
Hi and welcome, his voice was or should i say IS very powerful !!!
Why he let mark and Robert instead sing himself is a mistery to me, his voice was really cool.
I've listened to tapes and demos of Back on the streets and his voice was so soulful.
IMO he didnt need another lead singer,she should have done it.
HE CAN STILL DO IT , he is out there why not record something im sure there are fans
with studios ready , with open doors to work with him.Whe he won't reach the help and friends
waiting is a mistery too. What's your take Christina?
WildHeart4ever

Post by WildHeart4ever »

doublev2 wrote:Yes he should have sung more in vvi. Did you like Robert and mark?
I don’t like Mark’s voice at all. I’m not into high-pitched, whiney and scream-y voices and that is what he has. As a person, Mark appears to be likable with a very agreeable character.

While Robert’s voice is similar, it’s different in that it’s more melodic. I feel like Robert is a singer and Mark is a screamer. I don’t think Mark is much of a guitar player either. I think Mark as a musician is ok in the way that Brittany and Madonna are ok. I think his personality makes up for his lack of musicality. I prefer Robert’s voice and I like Robert. I don’t perceive a lot of nonsense coming from him; he seems like a stand-up man a man you can trust and a friendly person.
WildHeart4ever

Post by WildHeart4ever »

Streetbeat wrote:
WildHeart4ever wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
Hi and welcome, his voice was or should i say IS very powerful !!!
Why he let mark and Robert instead sing himself is a mistery to me, his voice was really cool.
I've listened to tapes and demos of Back on the streets and his voice was so soulful.
IMO he didnt need another lead singer,she should have done it.
HE CAN STILL DO IT , he is out there why not record something im sure there are fans
with studios ready , with open doors to work with him.Whe he won't reach the help and friends
waiting is a mistery too. What's your take Christina?

Hi Streetbeat, Thank you!

I have listened to all recordings that can be found on the internet of him singing and/or playing guitar. I agree V has a great and satisfying voice, he’s a great singer. He should’ve been lead singer in his band. He had/has the ability to write a song, sing it and play guitar on it. I am sure there are people out there who would be willing to help him with his music his merchandise his website etc. In order for him to get anywhere he has to let people in not shut them out. He has to be open to constructive criticism and not let any of the negative criticism defeat him. He has to be flexible he has to let go of control and he has to take advice from people who know what they are doing and talking about. A lot of musicians nowadays are diy to a certain extent, if they can do it, V can as well. Perhaps members of his family could help him. Maybe he should start there.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I always thought vvi could easily have ditched the singer. To record vv only needed a drummer as vv could do everything else. I know gene simmons has said many times vv had a great voice.
Bye Bye
WildHeart4ever

Post by WildHeart4ever »

doublev2 wrote:I always thought vvi could easily have ditched the singer. To record vv only needed a drummer as vv could do everything else. I know gene simmons has said many times vv had a great voice.
Agreed.