Hello

Say hello and introduce yourself here
Tobakko

Hello

Post by Tobakko »

Hi there. My name is Bakko. This is my first post in this forum. I have visited a few times and thought it time I registered as a user. I would describe myself as more of a fan of all things KISS than a Vinnie fan specifically but I love the Invasion records and his song writing with KISS is pretty high level. I also write for a blog called Snark At The Moon which covers everything from music to celebrity to sports in a sarcastic or snarky approach. While wide ranging I have contributed more than a few posts regarding KISS including one that uses math to prove the 2 years Vinnie Spent with the band were more significant than the 10+ years the current lineup. If you like it can be found here.

http://snarkatthemoon.blogspot.com/2014 ... rries.html

Anyway, I love debate. I keep it respectful and look forward to following this forum. :D
shramiac

Re: Hello

Post by shramiac »

Tobakko wrote: While wide ranging I have contributed more than a few posts regarding KISS including one that uses math to prove the 2 years Vinnie Spent with the band were more significant than the 10+ years the current lineup.
I like that maths!!!! :D :D :D

Cool stuff! Just wipe your feet on the way in through the door and we're all happy! :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Hello Bakko, I look forward to your sarcasm. :D :D :D :D
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Tobakko

Post by Tobakko »

:D
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Welcome, I like your writing.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Welcome here Bakko! I read your article and enjoyed it. We all look forward to your contributions here!

Kev
AlanF

Post by AlanF »

Welcome sir, I'm new myself, and have found it a great forum with great members.........unlike 'some' forums I could mention! :wink: