Love it Loud

Say hello and introduce yourself here
GOLD5

Love it Loud

Post by GOLD5 »

Hi there, Im from Canada. I like Creatures era Kiss.
Slayer

Re: Love it Loud

Post by Slayer »

Welcome here GOLD5
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

GOLD5 wrote:I like Creatures era Kiss.
You'll be welcome here then! 8) 8) 8)
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Welcome! Creatures Kiss is fantasied. Lots of fans here.

Did you see them on the tour?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
GOLD5

Post by GOLD5 »

Hi there, thanks! :)
I didnt see the Creatures tour that would have been awesome! Ive seen Kiss four times though. I saw the Smashes tour and I saw them in a small bar in Toronto called the Phoenix Club for the Revenge tour. I also saw the first reunion tour in Toronto. I saw Hot in the Shade show here in London, Ontario. It was the first concert that Kiss had done in here London since 1977 when they came and they broke the London Ice House hockey rink with their sonic assault. The building was literally condemned right after they left. It shook apart because they were so loud,lol. Later they built other concert venues here. Paul didnt mention it during the 1989 show, I wonder if they even realized?
I saw Peter Criss in his band named Criss too. It was at a small bar here and they had a very strict dress code. It had a list of ten things. Things like must wear shirt and shoes, no jeans, no t-shirts, no sneakers, all kinds of things. (Iggy Pop played there too and he broke all the codes at once by wearing a Jean vest jacket with no shirt underneath, lol). So everyone there was all preppy, in slacks and button down shirts like varsity kids. And Peter's band hated the audience.. They werent 'rock' enough and they werent getting down very much, they just wanted to see Peter because he was in Kiss.. They wouldnt clap very much when the band wanted them to. The band got all frustrated towards the end of the show. Before one song the guitar player said "This next song is a new one that we just wrote.. Its called.. LONDON SUCKS!' lol
In between each song Peter would hastily chug two or three beers. Like down them rapidly. By the end of the show he was completely smashed. To sing Beth they had three roadies come out and they lifted him off the drum stool and carried him to the front of the stage and put him on another stool and put the US flag around his shoulders even though we're in Canada. He couldnt sing very well because he was trashed and he didnt even try to hit the high note at the end of the song. Some people were waiting for him to come out after the show to get his autograph but he was so drunk he passed out in the back room of the club and never came out until the next day..
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Well Cum!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Great story. Oh Peter.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Howdy ,Gold5 !!!! :D
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
kisslolo

Post by kisslolo »

Welcome! :D
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

GOLD5 wrote:Hi there, Im from Canada. I like Creatures era Kiss.
Hello and welcome
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.