I saw Vinnie twice live!!

Say hello and introduce yourself here
Terrell39

I saw Vinnie twice live!!

Post by Terrell39 »

I first saw Invasion live opening for Iron Maiden in the Summit in January 30, 1987. I notice on the tour list on this website, the show was taped. How can I find that!? Then about August 1988 I saw them headline on the All Systems Go tour in a club in Houston called Rock Zone on FM1960 but I am trying to find out the exact date and if possible the setlist. I remember the show pretty good (they opened with Let Freedom Rock!) but would still love to see the list. Seduce opened for them.
AnkhWarrior

Re: I saw Vinnie twice live!!

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Very cool you got to see Vinnie in his glory days :) I was born too late to do so!
Welcome to VVF and enjoy your stay!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Howdy !
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Welcome Terrell,
I saw Vinnie a couple of times in Kiss both with and without makeup and twice in Invasion. Welcome here!

Kev
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

Terrell39 wrote:I first saw Invasion live opening for Iron Maiden in the Summit in January 30, 1987. I notice on the tour list on this website, the show was taped. How can I find that!? Then about August 1988 I saw them headline on the All Systems Go tour in a club in Houston called Rock Zone on FM1960 but I am trying to find out the exact date and if possible the setlist. I remember the show pretty good (they opened with Let Freedom Rock!) but would still love to see the list. Seduce opened for them.
Welcome to the board!
Seduce?
That's awesome.
Saw Vinnie w/KISS twice and once on the A.S.G. tour w/LA Guns.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The asg tour opening acts seem different most nights. La guns.. tuff.. brunette... seduce and local bands. Would be great to have a complete list.
Funny enough dana asked tracii guns to join slaughter during asg tour and jim Gillette asked bobby to join nitro after hollywood show. Lots of behind the scenes stuff.
Bye Bye