Hello from Poland

Say hello and introduce yourself here
SimonSays

Hello from Poland

Post by SimonSays »

Hi! My experience with glam/hair metal started couple years ago when...well I cant really remember how and when;p Probably first impression of this music was from GTA Vice city but that was all. In my country almost no one heard about that music even people whos work is music never heard it, damn people in my country barely know KISS. My first glam band was Motley Crue i really like melodic song with heavy riffs so I was searching more and found 80's KISS. I thougt this was a different band couse I've never seen them without the makeup and only song that I've heard was I was made for loving you;p So that was a turn, I finally had thier almost every album from 80's in the meantime I was widening my hair band albums collection. I was searching more and more and finally found Vinnie Vincent Invasion. In that time I've heard couple of times about this band but I was dissapointed with Frehley's Comet so I thought that with VVI would be the same. I was so much wrong:D I am guitarist too so I loved Vinnies style of playing even though he never play same thing two times:p So I really like him as guitar player and love first album ( I think Robert Fleischman has a better voice couse Mark isnt that good in lower notes) and last think I would like to say that I was really shocked when I discovered that Vinnie could be really bad person and that he is kind of psycho couse on every movie is it interview or something else he is such a nice and calm person.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Poland

Post by Genebaby »

Welcome to the VVFF Simon. It's true that Vinnie is able to present as a very nice, warm and charming person, but he also seems to have a dark side, which some of us here have felt.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Vic
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yo! Welcome to the party. We still hope the guest of honour will turn up!

Have fun here.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Welcome to the VVFF :) always nice to have a new person who loves to indulge in the same thing we do....all Vinnie! Enjoy it here
metatron

Post by metatron »

Welcome Simon.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Howdy SS !!!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

HI!!