Hello From Michigan!

Say hello and introduce yourself here
AnkhWarrior

Hello From Michigan!

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Hello everyone :) The name's Jessica.

Been checking out this forum for the past several months, the amount of time I've been a VV fan, and finally decided to join. You all seem like a cool group of people and I'm hoping I can be a part of it. This is a cool ass forum that's already taught me a lot of things I didn't know about with Vinnie.

Now I'll admit I haven't had the privilege of meeting or talking with Vinnie like some of you have...The furthest I've gotten was mailing him a letter telling him how I was a new fan of his, asking if he would ever release new material, and pretty much just offering him support. Also how there are plenty of us fans out there who would LOVE to see him out and about again making new music. I had also sent a picture for him to autograph...nothing special, just a picture that was part of a pack that I bought off Ebay. Now I knew Vinnie is a jerk because of all the stuff I had read off here so it gave me a heads up that he might not even respond...And well, he didn't. Could have at least sent me back the picture! Ha. But oh well :P I knew that was a big possibility.

Either way though, I'm happy to have finally joined this awesome forum and I look forward to chatting with all of you :)
poserboy71

Re: Hello From Michigan!

Post by poserboy71 »

Howdy AW, Welcome.

Did you send him a self addressed stamped envelope to return the picture? What address did you use to contact Vinnie ? :?
In a way, We (VVFF) may have ruined it for everyone that is a Vinnie fan. GOD Bless Vinnie.

Shine on !!!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Thank you :)

And yes, I used my current address for him to be able to write back/return the picture. I had tried finding his P.O box address because I had read either somewhere on here or elsewhere that he had one, but I wasn't successful. So I ended up mailing it to his home address...which I know can be considered creepy by some people but i just HAD to write him. That was the first time I had ever done anything like that as well. I did a lot of searching to find out his home address...And I sincerely apologize if that makes me look or sound obsessed.

And haha, I don't see this forum as ruining anything. You are all TRUE fans...and true fans see past the b.s. Sure, he's a good musician and all. But his attitude and the things he's done to people are pretty messed up. I'd rather know the whole truth on Vinnie :)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Jessica,
Not sure that your letter would have gotten to him or not since he doesn't have a mailbox or access for mail. He only has P.O. Boxes. Giving him a small benefit of the doubt, usually you would include a self addressed ,stamped, envelope if you would want a person to entertain your wish of an autograph. I have heard that Eric Singer (Kiss drummer) has done this happily.

You haven't jumped the fence and knocked on his door :wink: so you are just being a loyal fan.
If you remember, Vinnie cold-called his hero and got to jam with him ,so ,your attempt was not out of bounds.

NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I would have to disagree with that :/ Like I said, I did the research on where he lives exactly. I used various sources to confirm the house he lives at and the address of that house. And the envelope was self addressed and stamped...I was sure of that. But maybe I am wrong. My fiance just told me it IS possible that a person can just choose to not use a mailbox at their address and use a P.O box instead. Boy, I feel stupid if that's the case, lol. But wouldn't that letter just be sent back to me? Since it was stamped and all? I kinda figure it would be sent back to me if it wasn't able to be sent to that address :/
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yo to you AW!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Hey shramiac :) nice avatar! haha
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Just a silly long running joke!

I don't really like Katy...................................... uh maybe! :twisted:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

when I look at her, all I see is ( o )( o ) xD
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AnkhWarrior wrote:I would have to disagree with that :/ Like I said, I did the research on where he lives exactly. I used various sources to confirm the house he lives at and the address of that house. And the envelope was self addressed and stamped...I was sure of that. But maybe I am wrong. My fiance just told me it IS possible that a person can just choose to not use a mailbox at their address and use a P.O box instead. Boy, I feel stupid if that's the case, lol. But wouldn't that letter just be sent back to me? Since it was stamped and all? I kinda figure it would be sent back to me if it wasn't able to be sent to that address :/
What were your sources ? I don't believe we have shared that information publicly here at the VVFF. I may be wrong. :? :? :? :?
You would need to include an empty envelope that has a stamp and your address WITHIN the letter that you sent him. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Of course,Your fiance is correct about a person's choice to use a P.O. Box instead of a house address. You would still have to use the P.O.Box number (instead of the house address) to make sure the mail got to him.
As for the mail being returned to you, the U.S. Mail isn't full proof. Many things could've happened.:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Dammit then T_T I always did think to myself that maybe it didn't go through, or perhaps he didn't accept mail through his home address....*sigh* I never fully blamed Vinnie but I just always assumed he got it and chose not to respond xD But yes, now that I know all this, it's fully my fault.

I bet even if I did figure out his P.O box, he still wouldn't respond...he would probably figure I would want to sell the autograph picture off for $$$...something I would NOT do.

But yes, thank you for that info...now I don't have to keep giving my hopes up each time I go to check the mail haha. :) It just sucks cuz that letter I wrote was from the heart!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I'm sure he sees your feelings RIGHT HERE. He can't be totally heartless. I'm sure he is touched.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Welcome to the family Jessica!

We are glad that your here.

Kev
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Welcome to the VVFF Jess!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

poserboy71 wrote:I'm sure he sees your feelings RIGHT HERE. He can't be totally heartless. I'm sure he is touched.
I'll agree with that :) I wonder how often he checks this forum out...or who knows, maybe he has an account on here and we don't know it :P
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Slayer wrote:Welcome to the family Jessica!

We are glad that your here.

Kev

Thanks, Kev! Glad to be here.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Genebaby wrote:Welcome to the VVFF Jess!
Thank you, Genebaby ^_^ No idea why I didn't join sooner
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:I'm sure he sees your feelings RIGHT HERE. He can't be totally heartless. I'm sure he is touched.
I'll agree with that :) I wonder how often he checks this forum out...or who knows, maybe he has an account on here and we don't know it :P
We know when he's here . :wink:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
You're here now, so that's cool. We love fresh meat......um, new members.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Genebaby wrote:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Welcome Jessica, good to meet you !.
Another Vinnie disciple wanting him to come out of darkness.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Warrior wrote:Welcome Jessica, good to meet you !.
Another Vinnie disciple wanting him to come out of darkness.
Thank you :)
I'll always have hope for his return...it's unlikely but I can't help but try to be optimistic about him :)
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Genebaby wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:
XD Well I'm all white meat so I might be sorta dry but glad to be part of the pack
FREDDYB3

Post by FREDDYB3 »

Welcome aboard AnkhWarrior
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

FREDDYB3 wrote:Welcome aboard AnkhWarrior
Thank ya :) pleasure to be here.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AnkhWarrior wrote: XD Well I'm all white meat so I might be sorta dry but glad to be part of the pack

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hi Jessica. Welcome to the forum.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Thank you metatron ^_^
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

just realized I haven't welcomed u yet... WELCOME!
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

PinkWiz wrote:just realized I haven't welcomed u yet... WELCOME!
Thats alright :p thank you! Been loving it here the past few days...already feel right at home.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

AnkhWarrior wrote:Hello everyone :) The name's Jessica.

Been checking out this forum for the past several months, the amount of time I've been a VV fan, and finally decided to join. You all seem like a cool group of people and I'm hoping I can be a part of it. This is a cool ass forum that's already taught me a lot of things I didn't know about with Vinnie.

Now I'll admit I haven't had the privilege of meeting or talking with Vinnie like some of you have...The furthest I've gotten was mailing him a letter telling him how I was a new fan of his, asking if he would ever release new material, and pretty much just offering him support. Also how there are plenty of us fans out there who would LOVE to see him out and about again making new music. I had also sent a picture for him to autograph...nothing special, just a picture that was part of a pack that I bought off Ebay. Now I knew Vinnie is a jerk because of all the stuff I had read off here so it gave me a heads up that he might not even respond...And well, he didn't. Could have at least sent me back the picture! Ha. But oh well :P I knew that was a big possibility.

Either way though, I'm happy to have finally joined this awesome forum and I look forward to chatting with all of you :)
I'm a little late on this. Welcome, Jessica. My name's Jen. Sorry to hear about Vinnie's inconsideration. He has plenty of time on his hands. He's not swarmed with fan mail either. It's good to meet you. I've read some of your posts and you seem cool. :D :D
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

KissMyAss wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:Hello everyone :) The name's Jessica.

I'm a little late on this. Welcome, Jessica. My name's Jen. Sorry to hear about Vinnie's inconsideration. He has plenty of time on his hands. He's not swarmed with fan mail either. It's good to meet you. I've read some of your posts and you seem cool. :D :D
Thanks, Jen :) well i was told that he doesn't use his home address for mail and uses a p.o box instead so thats why he didnt respond since it wouldnt have gotten through to him anyways. But then i question where my letter went to then? Lol id figure it would have just been sent back to me. A part of me believes he received it but just chose to not respond...but i will never know. Im told he looks over this forum and i hope he takes my message to heart...it was FROM rhe heart.

But either way, its nice to meet you as well, Jen :) thanks for the warm welcome.