Welcome to the Vinnie Vincent Forum

Say hello and introduce yourself here
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

poserboy71 wrote:saint, Let's see a picture of that jean jacket Vinnie signed for you . :D :D :D
well unfortunately that got stolen in 1988 it had all of motley crue and Guns n roses signatures on the back as well as some members from ratt and janes addiction.Actually it was my girl who stole it and I never saw her again......God I feel old
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

How old are you? What's your first name? Regular posters usually know each others first names here. Tell us some of Vinnie's answers to your questions. As far as his comments about Gene and Paul, you can feel free to say them here without repercussions. We know Vinnie tends to call them Jews,assholes ,etc...

Rick-PB71-
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

I am 46 years old and my name is john I live in orlando, fl.I was 18 when I moved to el cajon Ca in 1984.I used to go to LA on the weekends with my buds and my girlfirend to just hang out on sunset and star watch and get drunk.I have met alot of metal musicians in my day.some of them nice most of them assholes.I am not affraid to speak to famous people and actually like talking with them.I asked vinne about kiss and he told me that gene and paul were "those two pieces of jewish shit" he said they"stole his ideas" and they could go"fuck themselves"he was not shy for some reason about bieng so frank with me.he told me some stuff about the first VV album and we talked about jacksons and how he liked them and how he liked grover.Our conversation was about 5 minutes if even that.He told me to catch the band when they hit the road and I thanked him for his auto and he went on his way.I am old and fat and bald now so what can you do....
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Y'see John, That wasn't that difficult !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Speak your mind here brother.
Rick -PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

poserboy71 wrote:Y'see John, That wasn't that difficult !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Speak your mind here brother.
Rick -PB71-
Never know where vin is lurking and dont want to offend anyone but trust me if im let off the leash I have no problem speakin my mind
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Everyone here has been suspect of being Vinnie. Don't worry if he is lurking because we are absolutely SURE HE IS !!!

We are all super fans that want nothing more than Vinnie to be healthy and happy. We would love new music, guitars, performances, products, etc . We praise him here yet we are also not afraid to call him on his bullshit.

We here at the forum hope you read everything you can withtin the walls here and develop your own views on what is going on in the wonderful world of Vinnie. All of us believe he gets a kick out of and is entertained by fucking with the lot that comprises The Vinnie Vincent Fan Forum.

Being truthful is basically our ONLY rule. Everyone here has developed thick skin. If the truth hurts then SO BE IT !!!

Rick-PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

wel I myself am defiantly not vinnie but if he is here I hope he really reads these posts and gets it together..
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

Hi, my name is Stephanie, I'm Brazilian also a great VV fan. It's good to be here. :)
Do anyone have some photo of him in the convertible in Tenesse (?) or those photos of his house? I think maybe not, but I really want to see some photo of him in the XXI century. Sorry for my bad english, really. :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Hey Stephanie,

WELCOME !!!
The latest Vinnie picture is from 2004 holding a poster in his backyard. No pictures of him in his convertible in the Nashville area. I don't believe he still owns one.
As far as pictures of his house, you can find those easily enough if your a good detective. Just don't invite yourself over to his house for dinner. :D

Rick -PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hi Stephanie (Gravidade) Welcome to the Rollercoaster that is http://vvforums.hqforums.com. We hope you don't mind a bumpy ride, because that's definitely the kind of ride we are on. You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll hurl :shock: ,,, you'll wonder why (Why :?: ). But it's all fun. I like how you came out, right off the bat & asked for pictures of Vinnie's House. That's what we like to see. That stalker type attitude (Just Joking :lol: :lol: :lol: )...(Personally, I want to put him in a hole & force him to rub lotion on his skin...otherwise he'll get the hose...once again, Just Joking :lol: :lol: :lol: ) Enjoy. P.S your English is very good.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I ate off of the dollar menu at McDonald's today. :D :shock: :? :? :?

NEWBEGINNINGS
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

Thank you guys! :3
I have like... a billion pictures of him, hehe. But only old photos, :x
And I'm saving more and more pics every day, haha.
Well, I would like to dinner at his home, but this is impossible. :lol:
I love Vinnie, but i'm also mad with him for not showing up. You know, guy, you don't need to make shows or albums (but it will be very good if you do), but just show us you're alive... But I still love him, lol
I've already dreamed that i met him in the street and asked him for an autograph. Then, I wake up. :(
Here in Brazil I feel very offset, all my friends like Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga. This make me mad, because I love rock and the 70-80's. That's a pity,
but that's okay. I'm enjoying my life and hearing what is really good. I almost live in the past, lol.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Post ALL of your pictures in the Picture section. PLEASE !!! :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

Sure, I'm gonna to post some photos. :D
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

poserboy71 wrote:I ate off of the dollar menu at McDonald's today. :D :shock: :? :? :?

http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss27 ... c/9532.gif
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Gravidade wrote:Sure, I'm gonna to post some photos. :D
Fantastic! Welcome aboard!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

shramiac wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:I ate off of the dollar menu at McDonald's today. :D :shock: :? :? :?

http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss27 ... c/9532.gif

I see you're familiar with being broke !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least I get to taste it again. Well worth the cash. :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

6666 posts as of today at 12:56pm
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

hello there and welcome
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

metatron wrote:6666 posts as of today at 12:56pm
Scary... :?
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

saintandsinner wrote:I am 46 years old and my name is john I live in orlando, fl.I was 18 when I moved to el cajon Ca in 1984.I used to go to LA on the weekends with my buds and my girlfirend to just hang out on sunset and star watch and get drunk.I have met alot of metal musicians in my day.some of them nice most of them assholes.I am not affraid to speak to famous people and actually like talking with them.I asked vinne about kiss and he told me that gene and paul were "those two pieces of jewish shit" he said they"stole his ideas" and they could go"fuck themselves"he was not shy for some reason about bieng so frank with me.he told me some stuff about the first VV album and we talked about jacksons and how he liked them and how he liked grover.Our conversation was about 5 minutes if even that.He told me to catch the band when they hit the road and I thanked him for his auto and he went on his way.I am old and fat and bald now so what can you do....
Welcome John! I live in the Inland Empire North of San Diego and I too am old, fat, bald and 45! LOL!
Welcome Bro!

Kev
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to the VVFF. I see you've already met some resident nut cases, lol.

Your friends that like Jason Beiber are sad, I remember people loving New Kids On The Block and where are they or their fans now?

Lady Gaga is a different story, that bitch is talented to the extreme. Actually, she should get together with Vinnie, that would be an awesome combo!!!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Welcome Stephanie from Brazil! Welcome! :P
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Who farted? :shock:

NEWBEGINNINGS
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

I did,And it was wet... :lol:
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

Thanks people. :)
Well, I don't like Lady Gaga, but is only my opinion, lol
Telling the truth, I don't like modern music style and new artists. I don't feel very well living in these times... :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hey Stephanie, Vinnie might talk to you. I remember meeting Yngwie & Blackie Lawless, & both of them didn't want to talk to guys. Only wanted to 'talk' girls. Maybe the V is like that also. Don't know,,,,
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

metatron wrote:Hey Stephanie, Vinnie might talk to you. I remember meeting Yngwie & Blackie Lawless, & both of them didn't want to talk to guys. Only wanted to 'talk' girls. Maybe the V is like that also. Don't know,,,,
Hey, this would be awesome, HAHAHAHA :mrgreen:
I would be the happiest girl in the world.
metatron

Post by metatron »

:lol: :D :lol: HEAR THAT VINNIE, GIRLS, - YES YOU HEARD CORRECT VINNIE, GIRLS ARE MOIST FOR YOU. STOP BEING SO GENOPHOBIC . RESPOND TO Stephanie NOW! :lol: :D :lol:
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

metatron wrote::lol: :D :lol: HEAR THAT VINNIE, GIRLS, - YES YOU HEARD CORRECT VINNIE, GIRLS ARE MOIST FOR YOU. STOP BEING SO GENOPHOBIC . RESPOND TO Stephanie NOW! :lol: :D :lol:
HAHAHA, okay, I'm laughing. :lol:
I'm the only girl here? lol
metatron

Post by metatron »

Gravidade wrote:HAHAHA, okay, I'm laughing. :lol:

No No, there a lots of girls on this site.....(Ok I'm lying)....(Oh no did I say that out loud)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

metatron wrote:

No No, there a lots of girls on this site.....(Ok I'm lying)....(Oh no did I say that out loud)
Interesting. :lol:
Here in Brazil everybody have an Orkut, do you know? So in a VV community, a guy asked: 'In this community only have guys? No girls here?'
Well, I replied him. Look at the print screen:

Never mind about my uuugly face. :lol: :lol: :lol:
metatron

Post by metatron »

Gravidade wrote:
metatron wrote:

Interesting. :lol:
Here in Brazil everybody have an Orkut, do you know? So in a VV community, a guy asked: 'In this community only have guys? No girls here?'
Well, I replied him. Look at the print screen:

Never mind about my uuugly face. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cool, nice to see your beautiful happy face What, they only have guys on that site???.....There is one word for Orkut VV community. That is GAY...They ARE GAAAY FOR V.
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

Hahaha, well, I don't know. :lol:
I and some girls replied. Not too many, but...
Oh no! Now you guys know my face and know that I'm ugly!
Now Vinnie doesn't want to talk to me anymore! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I made this photo before a costume party, so this is why the ridiculous dress.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Gravidade wrote:Hahaha, well, I don't know. :lol:
Now that is just silly talk,,,,ugly? your being humble aren't you? Didn't even notice the costume party dress.
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

metatron wrote:
Gravidade wrote:Hahaha, well, I don't know. :lol:
Now that is just silly talk,,,,ugly? your being humble aren't you? Didn't even notice the costume party dress.
Aw, you're just saying this to be nice, hahaha.
I think that I have this costume in my dress until today. :lol:
If this ever happen. :(
Well, I don't get moist (:lol:), but I cry like a baby when I hear Maybe it's the Rain (have you ever heard this music?)
Okay, why I'm saying this? I think that I've never told this to anyone, lol
I never cry in movies, but I cry so much hearing this music. :cry:
metatron

Post by metatron »

Gravidade wrote:I cry like a baby when I hear Maybe it's the Rain (have you ever heard this music?)
Okay, why I'm saying this? I think that I've never told this to anyone, lol
I never cry in movies, but I cry so much hearing this music. :cry:

U know why your telling me this :?: , cause I'm evil like that :lol: I get stuff out of people.(Just Joking) :lol: :lol: :lol: Yer that is a great song.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

There are more girls on the board but they are not very active. It's good to have you posting.
enio

Post by enio »

Hello there.
This is Enio from Italy.
Very glad to found out this Forum! Thanks to all Vinnie fans
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

Yes, you're evil. :lol: That's a funny drawing. I like it. lol
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

enio wrote:Hello there.
This is Enio from Italy.
Very glad to found out this Forum! Thanks to all Vinnie fans
Welcome Enio! :D
teej

Post by teej »

Gravidade wrote:Thanks people. :)
Telling the truth, I don't like modern music style and new artists. I don't feel very well living in these times... :(
No rockers in Sao Paulo seem to like 'modern' music :P .. the rock clubs I was in there were like timewarp back to eighties metal ;)

Where in the city are you from ?
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

teej wrote:
Gravidade wrote:Thanks people. :)
No rockers in Sao Paulo seem to like 'modern' music :P .. the rock clubs I was in there were like timewarp back to eighties metal ;)

Where in the city are you from ?
I think I'm in the west part of the city. Yes, I think so. :) Here in Sao Paulo we have a radio called 'Kiss fm'. It only plays old rock n roll, and it's the only radio that I listen. lol
I think that here the rockers don't like modern music because of the new artists here, that call themselves 'rock'. You know, this is a real lie. I feel so bad about it. Most of the people here don't know what is music for true. Mainly the youngest people. It's a pity.
Take a look on the new 'rock' bands here:

In other words, TRASH. My friends ask me: 'Ohh Stephanie, Why do you like these 60 years old men and not like the bands we like?'
I'm tired of answer this type of question. :(
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Welcome Enio!

Oh and we can't forget Susie Q Rocks, he's a girl! :)
teej

Post by teej »

I think I'm in the west part of the city. Yes, I think so. :) Here in Sao Paulo we have a radio called 'Kiss fm'. It only plays old rock n roll, and it's the only radio that I listen. lol
I think that here the rockers don't like modern music because of the new artists here, that call themselves 'rock'. You know, this is a real lie. I feel so bad about it. Most of the people here don't know what is music for true. Mainly the youngest people. It's a pity.

Tudo Bem ? ;)

ahah yeah .. i heard KISS FM when I was there .. good mix of music .. i didnt hear anything Brazilian that I liked very much .. I was right in the centre .. maybe 15/20 mins walk from the main bus terminus in SP central (where all those lovely homeless people like to sleep :S ) .. did you go see Scorpions the other week when tyhey played ? I was supposed to see Twisted Sister there in November but I came home earlier than anticipated
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

teej wrote:I think I'm in the west part of the city. Yes, I think so. :) Here in Sao Paulo we have a radio called 'Kiss fm'. It only plays old rock n roll, and it's the only radio that I listen. lol

Tudo Bem ? ;)

ahah yeah .. i heard KISS FM when I was there .. good mix of music .. i didnt hear anything Brazilian that I liked very much .. I was right in the centre .. maybe 15/20 mins walk from the main bus terminus in SP central (where all those lovely homeless people like to sleep :S ) .. did you go see Scorpions the other week when tyhey played ? I was supposed to see Twisted Sister there in November but I came home earlier than anticipated
Yes, here in Brazil we have a lot of homeless people... :/
The center of Sao Paulo isn't very beautiful, because of the old constructions that aren't conserved at all. No, I hasn't gone to Scorpions show. I wished that I has, but... My friend's sister has and she said that the show was incredible.
Haha, tudo bem! :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

enio- Welcome !!! Post at your own risk !!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Welcome to the board Enio, enjoy your stay! :D
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Genebaby wrote:There are more girls on the board but they are not very active. It's good to have you posting.

:lol: :lol: :lol: When I first read this I thought you wrote that the girls on this board aren't ATTRACTIVE. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ha ha....no, that's not what I said.....lol.....