Welcome to the Vinnie Vincent Forum

Say hello and introduce yourself here
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

TonyDanzig wrote:I like the unreleased Vinnie stuff on Youtube .INVINCIBLE jams ! Really progressive sounding.
I don't care for Kiss that much anymore so I couldn't answer that. What I heard of the new album is O.K.
T.D.

Thanks for that!! I have the poor bootleg's but man I sure hope the rumors of VV officially releasing that stuff is true. Again, welcome here
Into the Spyder's Web I fall!!!!
TonyDanzig

Post by TonyDanzig »

Someone just told me that Spyder said "TonyD,dude,you are a half inch away.not cool Spyder"
What did I say or do? I thought I was nice enough. Who the fuck does Spyder think he is Vinnie Vincent? He should learn who he's fucking with before the hammer falls.
Who's The Boss ? I AM YOU MOTHERFUCKER ?
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

now tony, you be nice to that spyderman because he is real close to mr. cusano, real close. mr. cusano is a real nice man who is just so terribly misunderstood. golly i think that he must be the best guitar player in the whole wide world? i bet that susieqrocks is really a sweet and pretty girl with nice boobies. i think that hardformetal wants to be her boyfriend?

play nice tony or vinnie cusano might have to use his extra special super duper special powers on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

doublev wrote:no idea. he let the link run out when i handed it over. he owns vinnievincentonline.com also.

I think he took the domain simply so no one could use it. actually part of my conditions to give it to him were that I would only give it to him if it was going to be used for the fans and not just locked in the vaults.

i think he may have plan for a site but god knows who will set that up and run it.
A site is the way to go, can not piss his fans of that way.
Hey DoubleV-Dino, anyone, do U know how long the rights to a domain name last?
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

Full Shed wrote:
doublev wrote:no idea. he let the link run out when i handed it over. he owns vinnievincentonline.com also.

I think he took the domain simply so no one could use it. actually part of my conditions to give it to him were that I would only give it to him if it was going to be used for the fans and not just locked in the vaults.

i think he may have plan for a site but god knows who will set that up and run it.
A site is the way to go, can not piss his fans of that way.
Hey DoubleV-Dino, anyone, do U know how long the rights to a domain name last?
Next Spyder will want to trademark "DoubleV" right?
Quentin Aaron

Post by Quentin Aaron »

Hello My Rock N Roll brothers. It's good to see you all again :D
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

Quentin Aaron wrote:Hello My Rock N Roll brothers. It's good to see you all again :D
Did they let U out Q?? :D
Quentin Aaron

Post by Quentin Aaron »

No lol :). Just disconnected from the world for awhile.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

YO! Great to see you here QA baby!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

qa is back. great news. no question Quentin is one of the most thoughtful and loyal VV fans and i can not believe he was deleted from the board but he rises above it and sticks with vinnie. vinnie is very lucky to have you as a fan and I hope he realizes that.

anyway great news.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Good to see you here too QA! The family is almost complete.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Hello Quentin !!!

-Poserboy71- :D
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Welcome Mr. Davis! - Finally!
Quentin Aaron

Post by Quentin Aaron »

Thank you guys :). I'm happy to be here :D.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Full shed, the domain runs out if you don't renew. I had paid for 7 years and Gave it up when I gifted it. I lost the money I paid for it and the fees etc.
teej

Post by teej »

yo Quentin .. be back soon .. good to see you here
Rhodeislandrock

Post by Rhodeislandrock »

My name is Steve from Pawtucket, Rhode Island.

Just got here and looking forward to some Vinnie Vincent discussion because I miss this guy's talent. I've been a KISS fan since I was a kid in 1978 but really got into the band with Creatures. I got into Vinnie on that record and Lick It Up and moved straight into the Invasion when 1986 rolled around. Aside from that, I run my own site (Heavy Metal Addiction.com) and I am a serious Hard Rock and Heavy Metal collector.

Looking forward to discussing Vinnie, KISS, Hard Rock, Metal and whatever else!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hi Steve,

Welcome! Good to meet you and have you on board.

Vic
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Welcome Cool review site you've got too!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Steve, Welcome. Good to have another Rock historian here. Share your wealth.

Rick -Poserboy71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
Jacksonguitarfan

Post by Jacksonguitarfan »

Hi there people my name is Michael Fiore . Genebaby, I should have jumped off that sinking ship when you asked me to earlier this week.You guys were correct in warning me about that shady place. I can't get in anymore. It was slow anyway. I'm glad to be here and can see by the layout that this is a far better fan driven forum.
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

Hi Michael , great to have you and welcome to the family :-)
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

Jacksonguitarfan wrote:Hi there people my name is Michael Fiore . Genebaby, I should have jumped off that sinking ship when you asked me to earlier this week.You guys were correct in warning me about that shady place. I can't get in anymore. It was slow anyway. I'm glad to be here and can see by the layout that this is a far better fan driven forum.
Jacksonguitarfan, welcome home to sanity...
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hi Michael,

Good to see you could join us. This is the Island of Misfit Toys!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Howdy Michael, Fire away! (Fiore--Get It?)

OR ,We can call you MICK FURY for shits and giggles !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
CUGE HOCK

Post by CUGE HOCK »

Hi Everyone,
My name is Cuge from California and I'm a long time Kiss and Vinnie Fan. I was bumping around the internet last night surfing after watching the fights and I found and subscribed to the DoubleV Forum. I spent about and hour reading the posts and getting caught up on all things Vinnie and I made a couple of friendly posts praising Vinnie. I was surprised at how slow the site was, how little activiity there was and how strangely small the content was posted there. There seemed to be hardly any members supporting what I consider to be a Guitar Icon. Anyway when I tried to return today I was apparently locked out. I did an internet search and thankfully found this site. In reading the posts on this site there seem to be a lot of fans that for whatever reason are locked out of that site. What's up with that? I first became a Vinnie Fan in 1982 and have been a fan ever since. I've seen him play with Kiss 3 times and the Invasion twice. Why would fans be locked out of the DoubleV Forum? I did nothing but post 2 brief posts honoring Vinnie and his accomplishments. It would be nice if the moderator Spyder would explain himself!
I'm sure glad to be here and this seems to be a great forum dedicated to Vinnie with a lot of activity. Does anyone here know how to get a hold of Vinnie and let him know that this Spyder is locking out and offending Vinnie's Fans?
Thanks
Cuge
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hi Cuge,

The person behind the DoubleV forum is undoubtedly Vinnie himself I'm sorry to say.

It's his personal email address listed in the contact section yet he poses as "other" people on the board, such as Spyder. It's this Spyder personality he uses to dish out the tough love he sees as necessary to prune the unworthy from his fan base.

Many of us here count among the unworthy. I think if we all had 8k to splash out on a guitar and promised to keep our mouths shut we might be let back in.

Sad but true.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Hi there Cuge,

Welcome . I am over there and read your posts. They WERE respectful. Unfortunately Vinnie is not the same. All of us wish it were different.

Rick S.-Poserboy71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Prune the unworthy from his fan base! LOL!
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

CUGE HOCK wrote:Hi Everyone,
My name is Cuge from California and I'm a long time Kiss and Vinnie Fan. I was bumping around the internet last night surfing after watching the fights and I found and subscribed to the DoubleV Forum. I spent about and hour reading the posts and getting caught up on all things Vinnie and I made a couple of friendly posts praising Vinnie. I was surprised at how slow the site was, how little activiity there was and how strangely small the content was posted there. There seemed to be hardly any members supporting what I consider to be a Guitar Icon. Anyway when I tried to return today I was apparently locked out. I did an internet search and thankfully found this site. In reading the posts on this site there seem to be a lot of fans that for whatever reason are locked out of that site. What's up with that? I first became a Vinnie Fan in 1982 and have been a fan ever since. I've seen him play with Kiss 3 times and the Invasion twice. Why would fans be locked out of the DoubleV Forum? I did nothing but post 2 brief posts honoring Vinnie and his accomplishments. It would be nice if the moderator Spyder would explain himself!
I'm sure glad to be here and this seems to be a great forum dedicated to Vinnie with a lot of activity. Does anyone here know how to get a hold of Vinnie and let him know that this Spyder is locking out and offending Vinnie's Fans?
Thanks
Cuge
Mr. Hock, I will PM U his address. perhaps U can snail mail him a letter
Giselle

Post by Giselle »

Hello hello people! My first post in the forum.. think some of you have heard of me and I got here through my fiance Teej .. I'm Giselle, I live in Brasil (for now :p) and I also heard VV for the first time with T and I must say it's brilliant! The kind of music you hear and instantly love or hate, in my case I loved ;)

Should be visiting and reading the posts another time as it's very late here right now and I still need to work in the morning..

Nice to meet you all!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hi Geselle, great to have you here!

Vic
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Hi Geselle,

I am very happy to welcome you at this place. I've heard about you from Teej!

Greetings from Germany,

Wolfgang with Stefanie
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Giselle, Warmest greetings to the board !!! Luckily for you ,the violence ,nudity, lunacy, and crazy glasses, that you will experience are secondary to the man that we try to honor here. Thanks for signing up !!!

Rick-PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hi Giselle, welcome aboard. This really is a fun place to be. Put on your seat belt & welcome to the roller coaster.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Hello Giselle. Congratulations on meeting teej and your future.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Gizelle Gizelle Gizelle Gizelle Gizelle Gizelle Gizelle Gizelle Gizelle Gizelle

Welcome from Uncle Kev! :D
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Steady Kev! We don't want you to be "one of those Uncles"!!!
aqua111

Post by aqua111 »

I'm not really new here anymore but all I did was reading so far so I thought it was neccessary to finally do my first few posts. Don't know if I might be active too often though but I will try to get back once in a while.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Belated welcomes!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Happy posting aqua111 !!! :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

Hello everyone,I am sinner,I have been a VV fan since the creatures of the night album.I am also a huge kiss fan and guitar player.I have met vinnie only once in the 80s when I was in LA.He was very nice to me and took time to answer my dumbass questions about his gear and kiss.This around the time the first album came out and was not in all that drag he used to wear.you know the wigs and makeup.Hopefully vinnie will settle all this crap with kiss and get on with it and put out some new material....
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Hi Sinner,
Welcome here and have a nice time with us!

Wolfi
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

I hope to and thanks for the great welcomes.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Welcome Sinner. I'm glad you got to meet Vinnie and it was a good experience.

Everyone here wishes the V man would just get on with it and move on.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Welcome saintandsinner !!!

-PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
teej

Post by teej »

hey man ... your the newwb . it's your round at the bar :P
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

I met vin as me and some buddies were walking down sunset in LA around the time the first album was coming out.We were headed to the rainbow to hang outside and check out all the drunk rock stars as they came in and out as we usually did on saturdays(I know how rock n roll was that).we were passing a group of 2 guys when my friend said"Dude that guy looks like a chick" as I turned I saw vin and recognized him right away.I called out his name"Vinnie"and he turned around as they passed.He stopped and was very easy and down to earth to deal with.I dont know who the other guy was with him though.I told him I was a fan from creatures and asked why he left kiss.I will not repeat what he told me about gene and paul but it was not very nice to say the least.we talked for a little while more about some of his gear and then he signed my jean jacket and went about his way.So my story is not a bad one of vinnie just wish he would stop being wierd and get his act together.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

We all share that desire S & S! Welcome to our friendly group.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

saint, Let's see a picture of that jean jacket Vinnie signed for you . :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS