Hiya!

Say hello and introduce yourself here
KaelynAlysia

Hiya!

Post by KaelynAlysia »

Hello! I'm Kaelyn Alysia. I found VVForum alittle bit of a month ago. But I didn't know if I should join or not. So today I thought I should join!

I am a huge Vinnie Vincent Fan. Been a fan of him since I was 2 or 3. He was my FIRST crush.

Little Bit about me:

Vinnie Inspired me to become a guitarist. My dream is, I wanna be a lead guitarist in a band. Right now I am a dancer, I do ballet, contemp, and hip hop. I am a artist, I love to draw! Especially KISS band members. The only type of music I listen to is all types of 80s music. I love to read and especially "write" stories. :mrgreen:

I am a vegetarian. I love animals so much!

And beware! I am random! :lol:
Vinnie Vincent - "Do you know how hard it is to keep a straight face when someone is pinching your butt?" *batts eyes and smileys cutely*
doublev2

Re: Hiya!

Post by doublev2 »

hello. what do you think of the $500 paid board etc?
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Hiya K-_-A !!!! :D :D :D :D
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Bye Bye
KaelynAlysia

Post by KaelynAlysia »

doublev2 wrote:is this you http://summerpalace.tripod.com/Kaelyn/
Wow! Umm, that is me!!!! O_O When I was little little. I am officially creeped out right now. :oops:

Why were you lookin me up? :oops:
Vinnie Vincent - "Do you know how hard it is to keep a straight face when someone is pinching your butt?" *batts eyes and smileys cutely*
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

just put your name in google to see if you came up on facebook. Sorry if it creeped you out, I actually didn't think it was you. I can ask Vic to delete the post if you like.

Welcome.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Dino is our OFFICIAL fact checker. Don't be creeped out. Consider it an honor.

[youtube][/youtube]

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I feel really bad. Seriously I really had no idea this maybe you! Its good to have teenagers here (new VV fans). Again many apologies.
Bye Bye
KaelynAlysia

Post by KaelynAlysia »

Haha! Its ok! I didn't know that... that website was there. Why the hell was that there? I don't know.

And I have been a VV fan since I was 2 or 3 (yes since I was the cute baby...). I remember when I was 4, Love Kills would be playing and I would bang my little head. :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Beware, Dino is MORE random !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

wow love kills was playing in 2001 ? someone in your family playing it?
Bye Bye
KaelynAlysia

Post by KaelynAlysia »

My mom had a CD. She would play All Systems Go album alot. Then she got tired of VVI, packed it away. Then my father found it and threw it away.
n3p

Post by n3p »

Greetings from the UK!

Nick
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Welcome!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yo!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hi Kaelyn, welcome to the VVFF.

That website about you is adorable and looks to have been setup by your mother who is very proud of you.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hi Kaelyn. Know all about little ones being into Vinnie. My 4 year old Daughter had to have a Vinnie birthday party. Her choice.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

KaelynAlysia wrote:Hello! I'm Kaelyn Alysia. I found VVForum alittle bit of a month ago. But I didn't know if I should join or not. So today I thought I should join!

I am a huge Vinnie Vincent Fan. Been a fan of him since I was 2 or 3. He was my FIRST crush.

Little Bit about me:

Vinnie Inspired me to become a guitarist. My dream is, I wanna be a lead guitarist in a band. Right now I am a dancer, I do ballet, contemp, and hip hop. I am a artist, I love to draw! Especially KISS band members. The only type of music I listen to is all types of 80s music. I love to read and especially "write" stories. :mrgreen:

I am a vegetarian. I love animals so much!

And beware! I am random! :lol:
Hello. Welcome to our fine asylum. Just kidding. Or maybe not. :D Drawing is cool. Kiss members, skulls, Eddie the head...I love to read, too. Major Edgar Allen Poe junkie.

Thank you for joining. It seems like you are doing really well with ballet,writing,drawing, reading, and guitar playing. Keep it up.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.