hello new family

Say hello and introduce yourself here
vvjunkie

hello new family

Post by vvjunkie »

To all here on the vvff

I like to introduce myself my name is Tina I am from NAWLINS. I was one of vinnies angels I was his DARK ANGEL. He banned me in September he claims that I joined this forum. I only joined when we did the first invasion which I would like to say I am sorry I did that. That was the only time I joined this forum which I was banned from because of the words I said which I did break your forum rules. Vinnie asked that we do not come to this forum so I told him I would not come here he thought I was posting but I only posted that one time. So he banned me I was so upset that I just wanted to die. He called me suicidal. My husband Donnie helped me to change my ways. I did however brought to the ER because for 3days I would cry not eat or drink and my body shut down. I am better now and thank everyone who helped me get on your forum. I relize that I was brainwashed by vinnie he can not tell me what forum I can be on so vinnie vincent aka spyder or even suzieq I am here and amongst friends who allowed me back here when I beg you to let me back on your forum its your lost your junkie is free from you.
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
VVfan1970

Re: hello new family

Post by VVfan1970 »

Hi Tina, you are awesome and brave, im glad we have become friends and i for one am here for you whenever you need me. Yes he brainwashes people we all know he does.
VVfan1970

Post by VVfan1970 »

Oh and Vinnie Vincent, how do you feel, LMAO
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Welcome to the VVFF family Tina, great to have you on board.

Vinnie's loss is our gain!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

Thanks for the welcome if there is anything you want to know just ask I would be happy to answer any of your questions. If I know vinnie he might think I would try to contact anyone from the dvforum. And that he would panic and say if vvjunkie tries to contact you let me know. Like what would he do ban me you already did that and little spyder ban me from his email which vinnie I know its you. You made spyder up from your fav movie goodfellasthere a spyder character in that movie that sounds like your spyder.
birnie

Post by birnie »

Hi Tina, welcome aboard and don't feel bad about the invasion...
Anyone who admits, and says sorry gets HUGE kudos in my book!
Good work ;)
Have some fun while your here :D

Is Nawlins, just a way of emphasising accents for New Orleans?
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

You know there once was a time I wanted to tell vinnie how I really felt but he never gave me the chance. So I will say it now. Vinnie a true friend is someone who comes when everyone else is gone and when everyone else is gone come get close to me and grab my hands now and never let me go cheer up! Always starts and restarts if you fall get up and start again do not miss the mood n ever I stand at your side when you need me.

To bad you let that friendship stop.
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

Thanks Birnie,

Yeah that's how we say it here nawlins I say they missed spelled it on the map..lol
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Welcome to the real "Family" Tina, you will be accepted & find a home here... Nice to meet you :D
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Tina, what was it like behind the closed doors of the DV? What sort of things were discussed with Vinnie?

Was he a big flirt with the ladies? Did he ever flirt with you?

He really doesn't seem to mind that he treats people he once called friend badly does he?

Imagine how easily he dismisses us at the VVFF then, he wouldn't even have to blink!
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Welcome here Tina , i hope you feel good and warm here , we are good people , we care , we tell the truth.
We don't need to lie , we don't need to scam anyone, we are real.
We are real fans , no yes men group of fans, we want the best . We are not cockroaches, we are human beings who will treat you like you deserve , there is no reason to be sad, there is an old feeling that says "the truth will set you free" and it's nothing but true, if you live a life full of lies, you will be hiding in a hole for the rest of your life because you are guilty and don't have the respect to front reality because you live in fear. Who sins will fear for the rest of their life. It's not rocket science , it's not advanced mathematics ,it's the simple rules of life , act good and life will treat you good , act in bad ways and everything around you will fall and fail. Welcome here Tina, a big hug from a big VV Fan.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

i have a question , why does Vinnie likes to be Spyder and Suzie , to feel like he has a team or what ?
Does he still act like he is several members and post as them ? Why does he lie so much ?
Why did he say the case was dropped and the legal papers says other thing ? Lying with the truth in the face is real crazy ! Gene and Paul were right , totally right after all this years defending Vinnie now i understand.
Did he promise you something he never do ?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Welcome vvjunkie. Too bad about what vinnie did to you for nothing. He loves friction , abusing what little power he has, and his favourite .. he loves to finger point. I wanna be your victim is vinnies biography. No one is safe and I assure you everyone of his friends will be here within the next year. once you enter here then it totally confirms in his mind you were worth the boot. The close you get to him the nearer you are to the boot. You can see what kiss must have had to put up with.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hi Tina. Welcome :D
[youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
BurtReynolds

Post by BurtReynolds »

Cough out loud huffs. Vin how was Mr Felix yesterday dude?
Deleted by burt.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Hi Tina,
Welcome here. We are the real Vinnie fans but he don't want us. So we are staying here together and have a lot of fun. A little family with trusted fans!
Wolfi
metatron

Post by metatron »

BurtReynolds wrote:Cough out loud huffs. Vin how was Mr Felix yesterday dude?
Deleted by burt.
:D
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.

Post by 1031 »

Welcome, sorry your fan experiences with Vinnie came to a point that it affected your life. He seems to enjoy manipulatory behavior with the fans that he has contact with. So you are not the only one he has done this to so don't let it bother you.
Here you can enjoy being a fan of his music with out the chains of being a fan of the man. If he spent 10% of the time working music that he spends fucking with people he would have had put out 10 more albums.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Fuck Vincent Cusano.

Now back to the music...
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

Wow I feel so warm and cozy here. Ok let you know I am from the south and I spell it like I say it. So if you read my post read it in a southern style and you will get it...lol

When I was on the dv vinnie was opening up to us he did tell us about the night he spent behind bars and when the swat team came in. When he told us I would cry because it was so sad till this day I do not know if it was the truth. Every once I awhile we would have virtual parties this is when Vinnie would be with us. We would have dinner drinks and music it was fun. But I would wonder about how we had a lot of people in the forum but just us angels would enter act with vinnie. Now sometimes spyder would say something and vinnie would answer him but sometimes when it was spyder there vinnie was not. Later suzieq would come out. After suzieq came on that's when I had my doubts about spyder and suzieq. Because they would be nowhere in sight when it was us angels. Then it hit me that it was just so crazy. I would talk to vinnie let him know how much I loved him which at the time I was true to my word. I would write my poems for him and he would comment. His other angels I thought they were my friends Sandra who I thought was my friend would help me post pictures. And the day I was banned she calm me down but she stab me in the back. She worship vinnie she writes all good stuff for him. And Maria well I think she is confuse she and vinnie would let just say needs to get a room and just well you know. I know he wants to get in her pants. And I am sure when he reads this he will post it and tell them how evil I am. I say if that's what you want to do vinnie then go ahead can you believe he claims he is shy. With the songs he writes he is not shy. I was his DARK ANGEL. I love vampires and I am in the darkness not the light. He knew that.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Tina,
Welcome to the VVFF!

You will likely make many friends here and you are safe to post whatever you feel here without ever having to worry about getting "The Boot". Vinnie was such a talented musician but he suffers from clinical mental illness and it is appalling how many people that he has hurt in one way or another over time and the sad fact is that he is utterly oblivious and can't see it.
Ask a question of Vincent Cusano or have a different point of view and your GONE!
Have a misunderstanding and your GONE!

Someday there will be a recogning for Vinnie Vincent and I will just be sitting here quietly smiling in satisfaction. :-)

Maybe you will too? :-)

Welcome here and Happy New Year to you and your husband!

Kev
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

BTW - I have a vampire movie collection :-)
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

This place is so cool thank you so much for the welcomes you guys rock.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Thanks vvjunkie. I hope when Sandra gets the boot no one helps her out. She is going to break down very hard. She contacted me one day saying she had been booted while uploading photos to the dv. Then it seems angel got her back in.
Her pictures are everywhere including ones that she said are direct to her from vinnie , so I suspect that is where she will fall. Funny because all her family use her username and sometimes the kids post from it. I am shocked that vinnie would trust all sandras family. The husband actually speaks with some of us and is very cool.
Vinnie uses more than one browsers with his alias but its 100% posiive with proof that spyder and suzie are vinnie.

The only question Tina I have is do you know who vinnie was talking to on the phone the night of the arrest? If its confidential please don't post it however.

Great to have you here. I know you were a great friend to vinnie and he stabbed you in the back like he does to most fans.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Welcome Tina---- You will enjoy the next few months immensely. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Fignewton is already on your shit. Fuck them, Fuck Vinnie.
There is only one cool person (and fellow Ohioan) over there now.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Rick is on the dv board?
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The DV board sounds like a truly strange place now that it's locked down and Vinnie lurks there as different people.

Don't worry, the others will probably do something or say something and they too will feel Vinnie's "boot" and know that you're a person who has been mistreated.

Virtual parties? Vinnie, get out of the house and meet other "real" people at a "real" party. You know my words are true.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote:Rick is on the dv board?
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I'm pretty good at role playing as well. Vinnie may have had virtual sex with me. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Sammy's jealous !!!!
Last edited by poserboy71 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to our, now your party Tina.

Andrew.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

i also heard a lawyer is informing other lawyers of a few eye opening things too.
Bye Bye
VVfan1970

Post by VVfan1970 »

vvjunkie wrote:Wow I feel so warm and cozy here. Ok let you know I am from the south and I spell it like I say it. So if you read my post read it in a southern style and you will get it...lol

When I was on the dv vinnie was opening up to us he did tell us about the night he spent behind bars and when the swat team came in. When he told us I would cry because it was so sad till this day I do not know if it was the truth. Every once I awhile we would have virtual parties this is when Vinnie would be with us. We would have dinner drinks and music it was fun. But I would wonder about how we had a lot of people in the forum but just us angels would enter act with vinnie. Now sometimes spyder would say something and vinnie would answer him but sometimes when it was spyder there vinnie was not. Later suzieq would come out. After suzieq came on that's when I had my doubts about spyder and suzieq. Because they would be nowhere in sight when it was us angels. Then it hit me that it was just so crazy. I would talk to vinnie let him know how much I loved him which at the time I was true to my word. I would write my poems for him and he would comment. His other angels I thought they were my friends Sandra who I thought was my friend would help me post pictures. And the day I was banned she calm me down but she stab me in the back. She worship vinnie she writes all good stuff for him. And Maria well I think she is confuse she and vinnie would let just say needs to get a room and just well you know. I know he wants to get in her pants. And I am sure when he reads this he will post it and tell them how evil I am. I say if that's what you want to do vinnie then go ahead can you believe he claims he is shy. With the songs he writes he is not shy. I was his DARK ANGEL. I love vampires and I am in the darkness not the light. He knew that.
HA HA he says he is shy and private, not always private LOL
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

has spyder or suzie ever poster a picture of themselves and talked about what they do? suzie sad she had kids and was a nurse and waitress if i am not mistaken.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, did Suzie ever buy the pink VVV guitar she was "working overtime" to save for?

On the DV board when we were still on there it was her "pink pleasure", that's how she referred to it.

Did anyone on DV buy a Vinnie guitar after they were shown at NAMM?
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Yes the "international buyers"
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

Spyder never showed a pic but suzieq did she was in a swim suit and posing on a car. Vinnie posted a lot of family pics. His mom and dad and his sisters. I have a pic of vinnie with glasses on he was about 16 or 17. They are very cool. Yeah I would write my poems I was even going to give him one of my kittens. Its his lost on that.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

thanks tina
did spyder and suzie ever talk about themselves at all?

funny how many times Suzie said she would buy a guitar but didn't. I would like to see the photo of suzie. I am sure its a fake.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Tina I think you should let the info come flooding out. The bullies and asskissers at the dv forum will be a little worried that you showed up. They love you one second and then because pimp vinnie says you did something he didn't like they all gang up. Sad. What I will say is most or all are just watching out of amazement rather than being blind followers of Vinnie's schoolyard behaviour. I know them all too well.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

i would love to see Sandras email of support when you got the boot.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Does Lucias husband know how she speaks to vinnie? He maybe interested actually.
Bye Bye
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

I think vinnie does not know. When him and maria would talk he would write in her language.
But I could understand a little of it. I could make out a little of it. Sometimes he would
Say some of his lyrics from his songs like do you want to make love. She would reply in
English . It was cute for awhile but then it was just them get a room I say. One time
Vinnie asked me if santa came early. Even asked for my address never got anything from him
Which is sad because I lost a lot of my vinnie pictures in katrina and thought he would send me something
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

all lies as usual
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

As for those secret pictures, someone you know :wink: might also have them (since day one)and share them soon with the VVFF.

The SuzieQ pictures looked like a Bain De Soleil advertisement.
[youtube][/youtube]

NEWBEGINNINGS

Post by 1031 »

Please don't take this the wrong way, and I understand you were misled and emotions exploited.

but I don't get the devotion and lavishing of love from his " angels". He has called some of his "angels" his girl friend, and obviously over stepped the bounds of appropriated behavior for a " married man" being on the internet or not.
I understand the fascination of chatting with a old rock star and the flirting thing , I get that.. but beyond that to be honest its a mystery to me. How does one loose all connect with common sense and there Bull Shit meter get completely shut off.
Its not like these lady's are 17 year old's blinded by a hot rock star asking them back stage. Its some old guy on the internet that never shows a recent picture and then lies to each of them. Its completely mystifying to me.

if I caught my wife that wrapped up in this guy, crying over him or having a virtual "dinner party" and god knows what else. First I would have to just throw up, then I would buy a one way bus ticket to SMYRNA and then Vinnie could lick my boot print from her ass.
Last edited by 1031 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

plain sad , specially the Bull Shit meter thing ...its out of control ...
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

I understand what you are saying doing the times of the parties my husband was in the room with me and iwas telling him everything and sometimes he would tell me what to write...my husband knows how much I loved vinnie.I have been liking vinnie since 82 and been with my husband since 95 he understood my feelings for vinnie. I have an amazing husband. I think now my husband would like to kick vinnie ass. He is 6'2 and 240lb but he is a gentle giant. That why I love him so much he knows my life story and how vinnie was a part of that. I was sexualy abuse by my stepfather and kiss music helped me at that time. When vinnie was in the band.

Post by 1031 »

your husband sounds very understanding, I really did not want to sound mean and glad you didnt take it personally
you truly are welcome here.

Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Tina, I'm very sorry to hear about what happened to you by your step father that is truly terrible... It is good that kiss & vinnie helped you through the trauma that you must have suffered...the power of music and to believe in something can pull you out of very dark places... It's a wonderful thing...to believe...

I wish Vinnie would let us believe in him again...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

lucia is a tease. she wants the attention from vinnie but will never actually deliver. I am still interested in what her husband thinks of what she says to vinnie and vice versa. he must know. Maybe its time to ask him.

i always knew sandra was die hard vinnie but the faking to be him is her down fall especially with the pictures she emails to friends in confidence. Her husband is a great guy by the way.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I wish someone would email me some photos. Send them via the VVFF please.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

so is spyder the only person without pictures?

I find it so sickening that once an angel is booted that none of them stick by each other. One for all and all for one. If Lucia gets the boot she can be sure Sandra would no longer speak to her. They all must know this. They stick together until the PIMP says they are dried up and the girls are no longer allowed to speak to her.

[youtube][/youtube] Robben Ford played on the by the way.
Bye Bye