Yo.

Say hello and introduce yourself here
beano

Yo.

Post by beano »

Thought I actually register and say hi. I've often just browsed as a 'guest' and, just incase you thought I was a member of the whole vincent/kiss fraternity I thought i'd sign up.

Being a younger fan (25) from the UK, I first heard Vinnie when I found a copy of creatures in my local HMV store in the bargain bin for around $2 (or 99 of your english pence over here). I've been fascinated, bewildered and disappointed by our flawed genius ever since.

Everytime I get home from work i always look up the new posts and read the witty banter that occurs here.

You guys are very approachable, hilariously funny, and most definately run what i would best describe as one of the most peaceful forums of the internet (except for when it gets invaded by Vinnie Vincent: but then if you look for trouble then you'll most surely find it in most instances.)

Thanks for having me here, and I hope I can occasionally contribute something worthwhile.

Rgds

Ben
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
Brooklyn_Born

Re: Yo.

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

You're welcome here anytime Ben! Other than the USA & Australia the UK is probably our third largest country for VVff members :D Enjoy the forum!!
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Cool avatar by the way, great makeup!
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
beano

Post by beano »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:Cool avatar by the way, great makeup!
It certainly pays to get the official KISS stuff :wink:
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yo Ben, welcome to the madness.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Welcome Mr Bean!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hi beano. Happy to have you here man.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
MickFury

Post by MickFury »

Welcome beano. Thanx for the great intro.
I live among you, hiding in plain sight, but watching over you in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed your capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, I am here. I am waiting. I watching.
birnie

Post by birnie »

All Aboard !
Welcome Beano :D
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Well hello, and welcome. I love your avatar. KISS 4 ever. 8) 8) 8)
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Hi beano.
It certainly is a peaceful forum compared to most . We all get along. Sad thing is before vv deleted everyone off his board for nothing we were peaceful and totally cool and positive to vinnie. Vinnie had some of the coolest fans if you compare but due to vinnies mindboggling war against 99.9% of his fans we are left with a tribute to the music only. I can not believe that vinnies fans are his are what he calls his enemy . Crazy world. We all loved vinnie and his music so much and I would love for vinnie to explain what any of us did . I think most of it goes back to him ripping off fans in the 90s. Taking their money and not giving them anything. You would think he would have given an emotional speach to everyone about how sorry he was, but no he just called us enemies for even mentioning it.
Bye Bye
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Welcome on board here .)
Wolfi