OLD doublev forum member here

Say hello and introduce yourself here
MatthewF

OLD doublev forum member here

Post by MatthewF »

Hi my name's MatthewF which was I believe the same it was on the old doublev forum back when teej5150 was active. I didn't post there very much as I was in high school still and I am currently in college right now hoping to make it into grad school.I have been lurking a while on this board and saw the info presented that vinnie was posting under the name suzieq on the old board. Interesting thing was that when Gene posted his comment on his website about Vinnie being a hired employee I commented that it didn't seem like an insult to which "suzieq" responded, "To HIM it was an insult." I'm almost certain that suzieq used that specific pronoun "him" which at the time I thought was a little weird. Come to find out it may have been VV. I have also read the one post he made here and it sounds as if halfway through he wants to start using the first person but switches back quickly.
On his youtube page he has been posting to himself under that same name, suzieq. I actually attempted to comment on that page, "Why are you posting to yourself?" After which I am blocked as I do no longer see the textbox under channel comments. He filters everything now on the YT page.
Honestly as for my feelings now I think the guy is essentially a lost cause. IF he ever does release anything new it will most certainly be an effort to squeeze some quick money out of people as was his last release Speedball Jamm. The whole situation with that poorly done POS reeks of ripoff. He delayed several times (blaming press plant problems) until finally releasing it which given his current actions regarding the case of DV I can't trust him now. Given his talent I would like to see him get it together maybe get some professional help but I highly doubt it. He hasn't done anything in the past 30+ years he wont do anything inn the future. In psychological terms he is probably suffering from a personality disorder at the very least as most people who suffer from them never seek help as they think the problem is with everyone else. I'm a psychology major btw hoping to go into Clinical or Neuroscience.
Sorry for the ranting post but Im attempting to listen to music at the same time. I'm not good at multitasking.
poserboy71

Re: OLD doublev forum member here

Post by poserboy71 »

Welcome MF !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good post ,good points, good eyes. Multitasking will only get you in trouble so keep focused when posting. :lol: :lol: :lol:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hi ya MatthewF. Great post. Maybe you can use VV as study case. Problem may be that he'll drive you insane also. Thorazine shot glasses for everyone. Ye ha! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Welcome here brutha!
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

A new old member! Yea, welcome at this place !
Wolfi
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Really cool to see you here. Great post.
Bye Bye
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

Hey, welcome to the forum bro! And great post, BTW.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hi Matthew, welcome aboard and thanks for the insight. You are most probably right unfortunately.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I'm a headcase so I won't comment!!!! :P :P :P

Welcome MF!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

Everyone is a little crazy some people more than others LOL. Thanks for the welcome I cannot guarantee I will be here regularly due to school and work but I will try to post more often. I also need to start practicing guitar again, too.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Cool, I'm playing guitar right now!!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I have my basement cleaned up/out now...which means I can actually make physical contact with my drums without climbing over a dozen storage containers. I should probably start playing again!!
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
EricFoxx

Post by EricFoxx »

Welcome friend! I hope you'll come to enjoy this crazy place as much as I do! :D