VEE2407 aka Vdog

Say hello and introduce yourself here
Vdog

VEE2407 aka Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Couldn't log in under my username of VEE2407. Anyway I want to say hi again. Obviously I never posted on your board after signing up. The reason being mainly that as I have defended Vinnie against some of the more silly false rumors over the years and got into it with probably quite a few of you on other forums over what I've seen posted, I genuinely wanted to give the man a chance to do something that we could one day all enjoy. I thought I'd approach the situation from the standpoint of a fresh start. I'm going to post my experience of my time spent around virtual Vinnie, but first...........a question ?

Am I the first person to actively resign from his forum ? :lol:

Anyway, I'm going to post in your main section (unless you had banned me, in which case....fuck you) and let you know my feelings about what is really going on at his forum as someone who has been on there since it opened. The reason I have decided to do this is really because of what I'd like to call "bad faith actions" on the part of Vinnie Vincent toward myself. I'm a straight talking guy, I cannot be silenced or bullied into walking anyone else's line but my own. I'm only cool with cool people and sadly I DO strongly believe in revenge on people who cross me. Lay down with dogs........you get up with fleas. Well I gotta take a bath. Be back tomorrow.

Toodles

Chris
Vdog

Re: VEE2407 aka Vdog

Post by Vdog »

You know what, cancel this. He's not a well man. I've worked in the mental health field for many years. I feel like this is like kicking an invalid. I'd like to take this time to apologize to anyone I offended my response to their claims.Some of the stuff I read was laughable, but I could have given SOME claims more credence. Sorry, I can't do what I said I would. I can't be here in 5-10 years time talking about this guy, I have a so much better things to be doing than outing a man who has serious mental health issues. After many years of fighting his corner I find I'm fighting for a man who is possible guilty of everything that was ever leveled at him. I have witnessed some things first hand & the last week in particular have been an eye opening experience for this lifelong fan. I have one person to thank for this revelation today.

Strangely it's Vinnie. I'm off for a beer with friends, this chapter is closed for me. Look after yourselves. I hope you accept this apology .

Chris.

Post by 727 »

What was eye opening last week?
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Chris,
You and everyone including Vincent Cusano are always welcome here. You speak of your inabilty to be silenced and walk the line for someone else and that is the way that everyone is here and what this board is about. We are all very sympathetic that your experience with Vinnie wasn't what you had hoped that it would be. Feel free to join us here anytime that you have the time and wish to do so.

See you around Kissfaq
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hi Chris, we would love to hear your experiences. We like the truth and reality.

Please have for a while longer. I get you're over it, it's too bad you had to get burned to realise what's up with Vinnie.

Your old account is still active, did you forget your password?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

yo yo Dog. Welcome (back) to the forum that Lets Freedom ROCK! :lol:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
reneroxx

Post by reneroxx »

welcome again rock it babe
This is Rudi.
Only one metal maniac ready to rock my ass off and get my ears bleeding.... ( Okay that was a bit intense)
Nah just stopping by! Here we are!!
A naughty naughty hobo! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: