Well, hey

Say hello and introduce yourself here
davparrr

Well, hey

Post by davparrr »

Hello, from Indiana. I've been a Vinnie fan for years. I got to meet Vinnie once in chicago. 8)
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
poserboy71

Re: Well, hey

Post by poserboy71 »

Welcome DP :D :wink: , Do tell about the Vinnie meeting.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hi DP (that is gonna get you in trouble btw, lol). Welcome and please, do tell us about your Vinnie meeting.

Rick got to meet Vinnie back in the day.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yo! Cool that you got to meet the Vinster!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Rick & Vic you both have filthy minds! :lol:

Welcome to the VVff!! Also known as the House of Fun! 8)
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Welcome Davparrr,

Have you a picture from the meeting with Vincent? That would be amazing.
Greetings from Germany
davparrr

Post by davparrr »

Thanks for the welcome guys; I'm not sure what to say about being called DP.. :lol: .Well I met Vinnie at the 3rd annual Chicago KISS EXPO which featured Vinnie Vincent as the guest, this was back in November 1995. I didn't get to talk with him much but I was able to introduce myself and he shook my hand and said hello. He was very kind to me and my friends and he signed one of my KISS cds and I got ask to him a few questions about his days in Kiss. They didn't allow us to photograph Vinnie up close but you could take pictures from across the room. I did not bring a camera with me so I didn't get a picture of him, I wish had but it was a last minute kind of decision when we went to Chicago. Some people videotaped the expo and I have been trying to find a copy for years. He also did a question and answer with the fans. Vinnie was very cool and I’m really glad I got to meet him 8)
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

You lucky, lucky man!! I envy you :D thanks for sharing your story with us!

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

That's a cool story. Thanks for sharing
doublev

Post by doublev »

Wasn't the Chicago EXPO where vinnie met Diane or am I wrong? BTW.. welcome!!!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Is it where he proclaimed his love for her while she was sitting in the crowd?? I've only seen that vid once and it was years ago!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
davparrr

Post by davparrr »

doublev wrote:Wasn't the Chicago EXPO where vinnie met Diane or am I wrong? BTW.. welcome!!!
Yes, I remember him saying something to to us about that.
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
VeniceAngel

Post by VeniceAngel »

Welcome davparr ... thanks for sharing your story!
For the last time, my name is ANGEL NOT Venice !

Love prevails in all ways - always!

davparrr

Post by davparrr »

davparrr wrote:
doublev wrote:Wasn't the Chicago EXPO where vinnie met Diane or am I wrong? BTW.. welcome!!!
Yes, I remember him saying something to to us about that.
He was very happy that day and Diane must have been the reason. :)
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Is that the Expo with the Q&A session where he talks about Euphoria, the "new" live stage shot for the cover and introduces Diane?
davparrr

Post by davparrr »

This was quite awhile ago and I'm not exactly sure of everything he said that day.I wish we would have recorded it. It was a very interesting day alot things were talked about. I remember that Vinnie first talked to the audience about his life before and after KISS and then there was a Q&A afterwords. He did talked about "Euphoria" and it was going to have different album cover but I don't remember if it was going to be a live shot. After the Q&A we all lined up for autographs. I had hoped he would have played some guitar but I guess there wasn't time. He was supose to play with the KISS tribute band that day but I don't think he ever did. My friends and I left after we got our autographs. I do remember that during Vinnie's introduction he mentioned Diane. Sorry I don't remember more, I will have to ask my friends maybe they can remember what was said that day. :)
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Like I said before, you are a lucky man :D nit only did you get to meet Vin but he was in a great M :D :D D!

It would have been a terrific event to attend!

I wish Vinnie would return to events like that to meet his fans...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hi davparrr. Cool story.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
davparrr

Post by davparrr »

I just got banned from the doublev forum for some reason. not sure why. :shock: oh well .
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Welcome to the rejection club, you're not alone :lol: was your user name at double v DP?

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
davparrr

Post by davparrr »

I used the same user name as this forum but I can't seem to log in now.So I think I was kicked out because of being here but who knows its hard to say.I didn't get a chance to post any questions.
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

That's not fair at all.. He doesnt even give you a chance because you have an account here...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
davparrr

Post by davparrr »

Well here is the reply I received tonight, At least I know why...... :arrow:

"I regret to inform you that because of the venomous nature of the HateGroup any member of their HateForum, which you unfortunately chose to join last month, is not welcome to participate in the doublev forum. Spyder"
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
metatron

Post by metatron »

davparrr wrote:Well here is the reply I received tonight, At least I know why...... :arrow:

"I regret to inform you that because of the venomous nature of the HateGroup any member of their HateForum, which you unfortunately chose to join last month, is not welcome to participate in the doublev forum. Spyder"
Yes VV, you got it right, my Member spits out Venom.... :shock:
(Where the fuck is Rick to run with this....Help me out Wolfi)
Ride The Serpent :wink:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

You think Vinnie's a touch paranoid??! Chill the fuck out Vin, sheeeesh! :? :roll:

This isn't a hate forum it's a truth forum... We report the good news & the bad news. This isn't a forum of one sided propaganda built around providing ego boosting comments & lip pouting ass kissing...

Let's get real here, the open invitation to join DVF had "Conditions"...

Where's the peace & love we were promised Vin?? I've followed you for over 22 years & I get blocked in a matter of seconds...and only provided positive feedback/comments..

Fucked :( very uncool of you VV... I thought you were ok, I was wrong...

Hey Rick, have you tried talking any sense into your "friend"??

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
davparrr

Post by davparrr »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:You think Vinnie's a touch paranoid??! Chill the fuck out Vin, sheeeesh! :? :roll:

This isn't a hate forum it's a truth forum... We report the good news & the bad news. This isn't a forum of one sided propaganda built around providing ego boosting comments & lip pouting ass kissing...

Let's get real here, the open invitation to join DVF had "Conditions"...

Where's the peace & love we were promised Vin?? I've followed you for over 22 years & I get blocked in a matter of seconds...and only provided positive feedback/comments..

Fucked :( very uncool of you VV... I thought you were ok, I was wrong...

Hey Rick, have you tried talking any sense into your "friend"??
Yeah, Spyder talks about this forum being a hate forum. What about the double v forum. :o
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The DoubleV Forum is a "love" forum. :wink:

You're in good company and you got an explanation from Vinnie Spyder, which is more than I ever get from the guy.

He is clearly not going to change, though you can never say never. Anger Management classes may improve his attitude towards others a touch. Then again, maybe not!!
davparrr

Post by davparrr »

I have to say that I had nothing but good intentions when I joined this forum and the other double v forum. :(
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Most of us did...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

davparrr wrote:I have to say that I had nothing but good intentions when I joined this forum and the other double v forum. :(
That matters for nothing. We are not worthy in the eyes of the Wizard.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

The Wiz cast his spell on us! We are still under the influence of his wicked magic.. :twisted:

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
reneroxx

Post by reneroxx »

welcome bro rock it
This is Rudi.
Only one metal maniac ready to rock my ass off and get my ears bleeding.... ( Okay that was a bit intense)
Nah just stopping by! Here we are!!
A naughty naughty hobo! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ankh

Post by ankh »

Hi!!

After reading this, i've posted the following message on the Kissfaq.com thread about the official V forum.

If any of you doesn't like what i've written, please let me know, i'll try to adjust the post.Especially you, Davparrr :wink:.Didn't want to gossip, i've used what i've read here as example for what's going on.

"Re: Vinnie's official forum.

somebody from Indiana, who goes by the nickname Davparrr joined the vv.forums.com(the fan forum lead by the great Genebaby.Dino- the ORIGINAL double V and former owne of what is now the "official VV forum" was there too).He-since he's a big fan of VV- joined also the officlal Vinnie Vincent forum.

He was banned.

He didn't do anyhting to give a good reason to be banned, post a comment, nothing.Zilch.Nada.

He couldn't understand why.

Then he has received this reply:

This is happened to other people too, guilty- it seems- to be part of the vv.forums.com.

Being part of the forum, i can assure you that there's no hate.Towards anyone.
People expressing their opinions-good and bad- about V, yes.People still bitter about the boxset fiasco, yes.Mostly people who were ready to support Vinnie through thick and thin.Within reason.Some were there since last year when the fan forum was born after Vinnie- after receving the forum by Dino as a gift- banned everyone.

Now, in pure love and democracy, it seems being on the fan forum is more than enough to be banned from the official one.Even for newcomers.Honestly, from a 59 year old guy, i don't get it.

I cannot proof-as it has been stated many times- that Spyder and Vinnie have the same IP.Honestly i don't care.Nor i cared for SuzieQ(another charachter seemingly to have the same IP as the other two).Or for Vinnie lurking the fan forum on a regular basis

I would have liked-like other people interested in him as musician, forget the rest- to hear about music, techinque and so on.No interest in his private life.But, on those conditions, i'm not interested in even tryng to join.Not because of the ban, more because for me to receive respect you gotta give it first.To be welcome- or unwelcome- you must be interested to join such a group first.Like others, i want to speak my mind,like i've always done here.Without any restriction but observing the TOS and the respct for the other forumites.And without having to think twice because somebody doesn't like the fact that i'm part of another forum.Regardles of what i say or do.

Ok, V cannot stand many of his fans who have criticized him in the past.Fine.Most of them have been called " misfit toys" by that weird SuzieQ-the one who was banned by Dino from the forum because of a racist remark about G&P, and Vinnie demanded Dino to remove the ban-because after being banned without any apparent reason last year, they've joined the vvforums.com.Ok, whatever makes you happy, mr Cusano.What about people who don't know about this lunacy?Who are simply fans, find an official forum and and a fan based one( what he dubbed "the Hate group" like everybody could understand magically what he was refferring to in his youtube account-).And He/she get banned because of his/hers- let's call it- ignorance?Sheesh.

I'm happy for other people enjoyng their time on the official forum.Please be sure to not make the same mistake other people have done or you'll regret it :D
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
davparrr

Post by davparrr »

Hi ankh,
Thanks for posting about me. I got another reply from Spyder this morning. That said he was going to let me back into the forum because I was new but I shut that door on myself :o ... How I did that I'm not really sure... I'm guessing by posting the email he send me here...now I don't like to gossip either especally about one of my guitar heros so I tried apologizing to him but I have not heard back from him :?
Last edited by davparrr on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Dannii wrote - "Yes VV, you got it right, my Member spits out Venom.... "

Mine must too :-) You should have seen the expression change on Teresa's Face this morning when my member spit its venom :mrgreen:

GULP!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The Great Genebaby!! Ankh, your post is fantastic, I love it!!!! :)
MrWayne

Post by MrWayne »

Welcome to the show, DP.....you're in the psycho circus!! :p
ankh

Post by ankh »

thanks,guys :oops:
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
metatron

Post by metatron »

Vinnie Vincent wrote: Come on Guys I was only joking I love you all. Come & join me in my hot tub of love @ the doublev forum. Please come & join me & that jackass Spyder (that I have employed as by personal butt boy). He sure know how to LIU, if you know what I mean. :wink: :wink: :wink: I've really made an ass of myself over the last twenty year. Oh if really think about my whole Career, I've stolen money, time & goodwill & pretty much swindled every person I've ever dealt with. So yer, I've been a bit of a fuckstick fuckup. Please forgive. Your VVF forum is awesome. I wish my one was as good as this. You guys should be proud of yourselves. And thank u all from the bottom of my heart for stick with me all these years. You guys are the best fans I guy could ask for. Lots of Love & KISSes, your friend Vinnie Vincent.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

That is classic Dannii right there! :D I Love it!

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie said that? Wow! 8)

It looks like he is letting go of the hate. It may no longer flow through him soon.

Only then can we once again be at his side. :wink:
davparrr

Post by davparrr »

Genebaby wrote:Vinnie said that? Wow! 8)

It looks like he is letting go of the hate. It may no longer flow through him soon.

Only then can we once again be at his side. :wink:
Lol ! :lol:

I was a little mad about being kicked out of the offical double v forum a few days ago but I think its much more fun being here.
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I do believe you are correct!! :D
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

VVff is the shit... Accept no substitute!

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

metatron wrote:
Vinnie Vincent wrote: He sure know how to LIU, if you know what I mean. :wink: :wink: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

metatron wrote:
Vinnie Vincent wrote: Come on Guys I was only joking I love you all. Come & join me in my hot tub of love @ the doublev forum. Please come & join me & that jackass Spyder (that I have employed as by personal butt boy). He sure know how to LIU, if you know what I mean. :wink: :wink: :wink: I've really made an ass of myself over the last twenty year. Oh if really think about my whole Career, I've stolen money, time & goodwill & pretty much swindled every person I've ever dealt with. So yer, I've been a bit of a fuckstick fuckup. Please forgive. Your VVF forum is awesome. I wish my one was as good as this. You guys should be proud of yourselves. And thank u all from the bottom of my heart for stick with me all these years. You guys are the best fans I guy could ask for. Lots of Love & KISSes, your friend Vinnie Vincent.

Dannii - absolutely classic! Damn good, much better than mine :mrgreen:
KhetenAnkh

Post by KhetenAnkh »

Welcome, davparrr! I hope you like it here, since it's starting to sound like you can't get in through the pearly pink gates over "there". 8)

Brooklyn_Born wrote:That's not fair at all.. He doesnt even give you a chance because you have an account here...
So, does this mean that if you have an account here under one name, he can somehow find out what your IP address is and then make sure to block that address from his site, even if you sign up under a wholly different name? :shock: That isn't right. I haven't bashed VV once and have no intention to (unless he attacks me first). I have always been a staunch fan, sticking up for him when others around me were saying some pretty harsh BS. I even got beat up for it once. (A Motley Crue fan came to my rescue and kicked their butts. I'm still grateful for that. They were all twice my size at least.) How can he judge someone who has never done him wrong, no matter where they go to show their support for him? :?

I haven't even tried to go over the the "official" site yet. I'd like to, but if Vinnie comes here and reads everything, he might get the idea that I hate him, just because I'm here. I don't. I'm here because his site wasn't open and there was nowhere else to go. Now that I am here, I like the people and atmosphere of openness. It doesn't mean that I agree with everything 100% or 1% or somewhere in the middle. It just means that I'm a Vinnie Vincent fan and that it's somewhere that everyone who is a fan of his is welcome.

Not that I'm religious, but it is fitting: "Judge not lest ye be judged." "Thou who art without sin cast the first stone." Neither davparrr nor I did anything, but it feels like we're condemned by association. That's just not right. :? :(
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Good post.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie cannot see your IP from here and block it at DoubleV. No idea how he is filtering people anymore.

There is probably not much of a rhyme or reason to it now.
davparrr

Post by davparrr »

Genebaby wrote:Vinnie cannot see your IP from here and block it at DoubleV. No idea how he is filtering people anymore.

There is probably not much of a rhyme or reason to it now.

Well one of the things the offical site is making everyone do is give your real name in your profile or they will delete you within a few days if you don't comply.
Vinnie Vincent Invasion