Well, hey

Say hello and introduce yourself here
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Well, hey

Post by Genebaby »

My question is, how does he know it's anybody's real name?

I tried signing up with my real name but got nowhere.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
davparrr

Post by davparrr »

Yeah, good question, I don't know, a person could always give a false name. Spyder would post a list of members usernames with a warning if they didn't fill out there name in their profile they would be deleted from the forum.
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I suppose if you are actually able to get in then as long as you have "something" in your profile you would be ok.

As long as you don't post something to get you the boot!!!
davparrr

Post by davparrr »

This whole thing makes me question myself as to why am I a fan of VV if he didn't even give me a chance. I just saw on my youtube channel subscription that he even deleted me on there and also my comments. :o . So what the heck did I post on this forum or anywhere else that he had to delete me ? :| it just doesn't make any sense.
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Sense and Vinnie Vincent are words that do not go together it seems.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

What's weird is he deleted people who consider him a hero. Why do that? He thinks he has endless fans. He doesnt know just how loyal we are yet he deleted them and calls them haters. He is.so controlling that he seed his own die hard fans as enemies because they have their own minds. All of us would have done anything for the guy. Also he deleted people for joining here at the start before much topics etc. He was deleting for the only reason that people joined a forum he could not control.
Bye Bye
davparrr

Post by davparrr »

Yeah,up until he deleted me from his forum I had been a loyal fan for years and didn't really pay much attention to all the bad press I had read about him. Its really a shame, I don't see how he is going to have any fans left or have new ones.
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Your experience speaks volumes Dave. Not really caring about Vinnie's bad press until you felt his boot and then it became clear.

He's ultimately only hurting himself more each day.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I listened to the alt-version of Euphoria about a dozen times this weekend and all of this mess Vinnie has created is really depressing. When Vinnie works with Fleischman to make music, it is something really special and unique and awesome.
He's shat away so many opportunities in his career. He will NEVER make more music with Fleischman, he will most likely never make a new album again at all and the fans who are still willing to celebrate his past accomplishments (since that is all he has left) keep getting treated terribly by the man.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

davparrr wrote:Thanks for the welcome guys; I'm not sure what to say about being called DP.. :lol: .Well I met Vinnie at the 3rd annual Chicago KISS EXPO which featured Vinnie Vincent as the guest, this was back in November 1995. I didn't get to talk with him much but I was able to introduce myself and he shook my hand and said hello. He was very kind to me and my friends and he signed one of my KISS cds and I got ask to him a few questions about his days in Kiss. They didn't allow us to photograph Vinnie up close but you could take pictures from across the room. I did not bring a camera with me so I didn't get a picture of him, I wish had but it was a last minute kind of decision when we went to Chicago. Some people videotaped the expo and I have been trying to find a copy for years. He also did a question and answer with the fans. Vinnie was very cool and I’m really glad I got to meet him 8)
Cool story. 8)
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.