Stevie Rachelle Shares Metal Sludge Stories and Stories of Many KISS Members & Mitch Lafon

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
metatron

Stevie Rachelle Shares Metal Sludge Stories and Stories of Many KISS Members & Mitch Lafon

Post by metatron »

8,166 views Jul 21, 2020 Three Sides of the Coin
Episode 391, July 21, 2020. Stevie Rachelle from Metal Sludge and Tuff shares the history and stories of Metal Sludge. He also shares his stories with Vinnie Vincent, Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Ace Frehley and Bruce Kulick. Oh my, almost forgot he also fills in on what is going on between him and Mitch Lafon.

@43:10min into the interview, RE: Vinnie Vincent
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Stevie Rachelle Shares Metal Sludge Stories and Stories of Many KISS Members & Mitch Lafon

Post by Genebaby »

Very interesting. The sad state of affairs at the end of VVI. Vinnie doing everything separate from the rest of the band, even soundcheck!! That's a pretty bad situation right there if the band can't soundcheck together.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Re: Stevie Rachelle Shares Metal Sludge Stories and Stories of Many KISS Members & Mitch Lafon

Post by metatron »

Vinnie Vincent's Rising Erection
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

Thanks for the timestamp. Two soundchecks, nice!
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Genebaby wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:03 pm Very interesting. The sad state of affairs at the end of VVI. Vinnie doing everything separate from the rest of the band, even soundcheck!! That's a pretty bad situation right there if the band can't soundcheck together.
VVI was already "over" before they did their first ASG tour date.

I think it was amazing to be able to pull off the shows like nothing was wrong.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It was a pretty bad situation all round and the tour lasted as long as it could before imploding!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:39 am It was a pretty bad situation all round and the tour lasted as long as it could before imploding!
Its not like they cancelled any tour dates or the tour was cancelled early.

Had Chrysalis not f'd up everything, it would have never gone like it did.

Vinnie and the guys would have been opening for Aerosmith. "Ashes" would have been a huge hit on MTV (beating Kingdom Come to the punch). No telling how far that album could have sold.

It's also a shame Malmsteen was too big of a p**sy to tour with Vinnie. He knew he'd lose to the master shredder.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV