RIP Vinnie "Super Fan" Roger Garrison

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Luxor

RIP Vinnie "Super Fan" Roger Garrison

Post by Luxor »

Roger was absolutely one of the biggest and best Vinnie fans there was out there. He bleed "pink". Such a sad, awful day.

Roger would always stand up to the haters, liars, trolls and others who always wanted to smear Vinnie. He was a bright shining light.

God Bless you Rog! You were one of the great ones. The world won't be the same without you in it.

"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: RIP Vinnie "Super Fan" Roger Garrison

Post by Genebaby »

RIP Roger.....
Commander in chief - VVF Army
drmoorejr

Post by drmoorejr »

Luxor wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:26 am Roger was absolutely one of the biggest and best Vinnie fans there was out there. He bleed "pink". Such a sad, awful day.

Roger would always stand up to the haters, liars, trolls and others who always wanted to smear Vinnie. He was a bright shining light.

God Bless you Rog! You were one of the great ones. The world won't be the same without you in it.

Yes Roger was a great guy. We talked for years, but when I called out the lack of music from Vinnie, he unfriended me. A very good friend of his told me that 2 weeks ago he bought that up and she thought he felt bad for that. Well it doesn't matter. Roger was still a great person. He was right for being a big Vinnie fan, Vinnie was the best KISS ever had and a phenomenal song writer and musician on his own. I just wished maybe as tribute to super fans like Roger Vinnie would really consider playing music again.
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

Not a day goes by that I don't miss Roger. He was so passionate. He was a true fighter for the cause. He knew his facts. He had so much backup material. You name it.

Roger fought the good fight. He would really take it to the haters etc. He wouldn't hold back. True inspiration.

Vinnie needs to write a song about him. Warrior Rog!

If only more fans had even 1/10 of Rogers devotion etc. Every Vinnie fan should try and be like Rog!
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV