Creatures 40th Super Deluxe unboxing

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
VVArchives

Creatures 40th Super Deluxe unboxing

Post by VVArchives »

Really good video of the unboxing of the Deluxe set!

A ton of pictures of the Pyro Messiah! The man who saved KISS.

As Dale Sherman pointed out, many thought he brought more to the band than Ace and Peter (he did)!

So much cool stuff!

Mikelangelo

Re: Creatures 40th Super Deluxe unboxing

Post by Mikelangelo »

Looks pretty good!!! And it was about time!!!
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

I'm debating whether to open the one I bought. Or buy another one to keep unopened.

A ton of great stuff in there.

Very odd though it doesn't seem like Vinnie's COTN solo included with the live stuff. Maybe they didn't want people to figure out Vinnie's COTN solo lasted longer than the LIU solo.

Also, so funny to think of Gene and Paul complaining about Vinnie not having enough stage presence early in the COTN tour. They created a monster that poor Paul was soon horribly jealous of.

If only KISS could have continued with Gene, Eric and Vinnie and they got rid of Paul. Paul had fights with everyone pretty much. And what he did to poor Eric Carr.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I agree with you, Vinnie may have been shorter but he had stage presence, much like Randy Rhoads, who became a montser once he was on stage.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

I hope it goes back on sale again. I should have purchased it when it was on sale. I just didn't know it would be this good.
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV