Further Proof of KISSFAQ administer hating Vinnie

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Luxor

Further Proof of KISSFAQ administer hating Vinnie

Post by Luxor »

That place is a cesspool. The Admin hates Vinnie. He's always attacking him. But worse, everyone is free to attack him constantly & 99% just repeating the same stuff they say on a daily basis. But if people go after Paul, they lock it down immediately.

When a recording about Ace saying Anti-Semitic stuff came out last year, shut it down and removed links. Ace was saying the most vile things and it gets passed over because the Admin of that site makes money off Ace.

And apparently he is doing something on the Creatures box set, so Paul is off limits.

of course, it seems Bruce is the one who he will look out for the most. I wonder if he's trying to write Bruce's book.

I believe, he even came up with the Dogs In Tupperware thing and used that as a "level" for so many posts. That shows you how sick and twisted the guy is when it comes to Vinnie.

I have heard from some Vinnie knows about the FAQ and can't stand it and he really can't stand Julian. But it seems the feeling is mutual because its obvious he hates Vinnie.

Locked Thread about Paul and his artwork today Wasn't even 1 page long

Like Paul's art. Nice. Don't like it. Fine. Don't like Paul and just want another opportunity to insult him, go elsewhere. Criticism is one thing, but doing this subject to death again is tedious since too much is about "Paul" rather than anything constructive about his art.

(Podcast about Creatures Fest)

Shame Ace didn't have his rocket launching guitar with him, he could of shot his ass down!" speaking about Vinnie. -
Julian Gill said during podcast
"This whole 'rotation' thing is absolutely meaningless and weird. It's most likely coming from label to save face" - DoubleV
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Further Proof of KISSFAQ administer hating Vinnie

Post by Genebaby »

What do you think is wrong with this? This is what happened. This is Vinnie's truth.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Well, Julian is here at VVF so he might reply.....

He did admit the "tupperware" status for new FAQ members was in poor taste and he removed it. Sadly that didn't help Chris and the Decibel Geek Podcast!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, Julian is more than fair I would say.

Can you tell us which part is the exact proof the admin hates Vinnie?
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

It's actually the opposite. He thinks he's gonna get Vinnie for an interview for one of his books, so for a while he was deleting any and every VV thread because he didn't want Vinnie to come to the forum and see people badmouthing him. That "Tupperware Assistant" thing was total bullshit too. He acts like he had no idea that was part of his own website and tried to blame some other moderator for putting it there. Julian is like a kid who leaves a flaming bag of shit on your doorstep then rings the doorbell and runs off giggling behind the bushes and swears it wasn't him when he gets caught. I literally met the dude at 2 different expos (I think Atlanta and Nashville) and then he goes online and claims I'm "hiding my Identity". Well no shit Sherlock, it's a forum. Is my username supposed to be my social security number and my avatar my driver's license?

The OP is right though, pretty much every thing the guy does revolves around his ability to make money off of Kiss by writing these books. He's so paranoid that someone from the band is going to see something negative on there and deny him any access to interviews or let him publish his books. Same shit with that 3 Sides of whatever the fuck podcast. They'll never criticize the lip synching or any of that because they'll lose their access into the "Kiss world". The funny thing is pretty much everyone on the board knows this but we all have to talk about it via PM because we all know he'll just ban anyone who criticizes him
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well, there you go. There is no agenda here peeps, the truth of the matter is just that, the truth.

I didn't know about the deleting of VV threads, that's not a good look and literally reminds of of Vinnie running the last forum, very censored and then into the ground.

Vinnie makes choices, and they are talked about. KISS/Paul make choices and they will get talked about too. You have to own your truth, you can't escape it.
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

Genebaby wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:21 am Well, there you go. There is no agenda here peeps, the truth of the matter is just that, the truth.

I didn't know about the deleting of VV threads, that's not a good look and literally reminds of of Vinnie running the last forum, very censored and then into the ground.

Vinnie makes choices, and they are talked about. KISS/Paul make choices and they will get talked about too. You have to own your truth, you can't escape it.

Well I think the OP is partially right. After Vinnie flipped out at Decibel Geek because of the "Tupperware Assistant" thing, Julian realized his bridge with Vinnie was burned and let the shitting on him continue, but I don't think that means Julian himself hates Vinnie. Some of the people on there just repeat the same shit over and over to no end about Vinnie and it gets old real quick.

I also got confirmation from someone who worked with Vinnie that he does religiosity check the forum almost daily, including Facebook groups, and I'm sure he's on here too. I mean we pretty much all knew that already though.

But yeah there was a time where we were all PMing each other talking about why Julian was suddenly deleting anything to do with Vinnie, I mean it was so obvious that it was downright bizarre. Even threads just asking a general question about Vinnie would be deleted, and he was banning people left and right. Kinda like the way he's acting right now about people discussing all the recent leaks and the "circle of collectors" that he swears doesn't exist but we all know he's a part of lol
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ahh, I am not on there much myself so I've not known of much of the drama. I go there when a thread is called to my attention, but there is so much there I just leave. Can't be there all day every day.

I didn't have any issues with the Podcast though, so I said that. I'm not sure how that helps the argument.
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

Genebaby wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:47 pm Ahh, I am not on there much myself so I've not known of much of the drama. I go there when a thread is called to my attention, but there is so much there I just leave. Can't be there all day every day.

I didn't have any issues with the Podcast though, so I said that. I'm not sure how that helps the argument.
You haven't heard about all the recent rare Kiss video leaks? There were even 6 soundboard recordings with Vinnie from the Creatures tour leaked too. They are interesting to listen to because on some shows he's amazing and others it sounds like a 10 year old playing guitar for the first time
VLADIMIR

Post by VLADIMIR »

ZachAttack is 100 % right.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, I've heard of the leaks for sure, it was great, but I am not sure about the drama behind it, other than Sam letting the cat out of the bag. I'm not sure how that ties in with this?

Also, I posted those 6 soundboards here just recently, so we can get those anytime, but I didn't save much of the leaked footage as I thought it was going to stay etc. I'm not sure how it keeps getting removed with so much KISS footage on YT already.
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

Why did he ban you now ZachAttack? I never seem to find the post that does people in.

Julian has to play nice if he wants to be in good graces, but why's that a bad thing? Kissfaq's his forum, he pays for it.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

pullitt wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:04 am Why did he ban you now ZachAttack? I never seem to find the post that does people in.

Julian has to play nice if he wants to be in good graces, but why's that a bad thing? Kissfaq's his forum, he pays for it.
Jabba The Hut (aka Julian) banned him because Zack had the balls to question the "dictator" Julian and he can't handle anyone not just being on their knees to him.

Julian claimed it was for Zach saying "disinformation" about the leaked videos.

I got so much satisfaction recently when I found out Julians latest book, the one on Aerosmith sold pretty much nothing. That put a smile on my face.
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

ZachAttack wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:36 am
Genebaby wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:21 am Well, there you go. There is no agenda here peeps, the truth of the matter is just that, the truth.

Well I think the OP is partially right. After Vinnie flipped out at Decibel Geek because of the "Tupperware Assistant" thing, Julian realized his bridge with Vinnie was burned and let the shitting on him continue, but I don't think that means Julian himself hates Vinnie. Some of the people on there just repeat the same shit over and over to no end about Vinnie and it gets old real quick.

I also got confirmation from someone who worked with Vinnie that he does religiosity check the forum almost daily, including Facebook groups, and I'm sure he's on here too. I mean we pretty much all knew that already though.

But yeah there was a time where we were all PMing each other talking about why Julian was suddenly deleting anything to do with Vinnie, I mean it was so obvious that it was downright bizarre. Even threads just asking a general question about Vinnie would be deleted, and he was banning people left and right. Kinda like the way he's acting right now about people discussing all the recent leaks and the "circle of collectors" that he swears doesn't exist but we all know he's a part of lol

Julian told the story about him sending Vinnie what was it like 500 questions and he expected Vinnie to respond? Sure, Vinnie should give all that material so Julian could put out a book on Vinnie.

Then prior to the first Nashville Fan event, Julian talked about wanting to go to that and seeing if he could co-write Vinnie's book with him. I heard that got back to Vinnie and he laughed about it. Because he's read some of Julian's stuff and its so amateurish.

So, yes, that's probably why he did try and take down some of the "trans" calling and other horrible things said about him. But it didn't last for long and he let the same group of about 10 people just say the same things constantly attacking Vinnie on an almost hourly basis it seemed.

I do think he still thinks he can do something with Bruce. That's like his "golden child" on the board. You'd better not say anything negative about Bruce. Especially commenting about how bad his wife sings. That should be open for discussion. He brings her out for public performances. But Julian lies and claims how great she sings and even one time claiming she did one of the best versions of some KISS song (I can't remember what song it was).

And he does some things with Peter Criss and Ace's record label.

He has bashed Gene, Paul and Doc some recently. He's upset they ripped him off $1000 on the Dubai scam. And bitched about how long it took to get cancelled show ticket refunds from them (Vegas residency) and then another show.

Before the "Leaked Video" thing, I seem to recall you getting into it with Julian a few weeks or so before that. I can't remember what it was. But I was wondering how long it would be before he kicked you off. No warnings or anything. Just a boot.

Yet, he's let people that have gotten booted off come back (at least ones who hate Vinnie).

And I have to laugh at all the conservatives he booted off for speaking up against Covid restrictions etc. He is such a left winger. And he believed all that shit that turned out to be 100% wrong. Same shit Gene and Paul were spewing. They were all Fauci lovers.

Hell, if Julian actually cared, he would have said people like himself got hospitalized over Covid because they are morbidly obese and the best way to protect yourself is to get your ass in shape. He'd boot off people who said that truth. And he loved pushing those masks that did nothing.
beano

Post by beano »

Ok Boomer
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
Cowboy

Post by Cowboy »

critising vinnie is not bias or hate, he should be gratefull that people still care about his ''career'' and still pay him actuall money even though he seems incapable of performing anything close to actual music.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Bingo!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Agreed
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

Hey Zach what do you think of the COTN Box Set?

I was shocked to see a poster here say recently more Vinnie fans like the KISSFAQ because of how Julian hates free speech.
KISSFAQ

Post by KISSFAQ »

LOL. No, ROTFLMAO. When in doubt make shit up to fit your narrative, right. Talk about amateurish...

I'm still thankful that I spoke with Vinnie 1:1 and apologized for that inane board rank. Vinnie accepted my apology at the time. Whether he hates my guts now is moot. I wish him well.
KISSFAQ

Post by KISSFAQ »

ZachAttack wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:41 am The OP is right though, pretty much every thing the guy does revolves around his ability to make money off of Kiss by writing these books. He's so paranoid that someone from the band is going to see something negative on there and deny him any access to interviews or let him publish his books. Same shit with that 3 Sides of whatever the fuck podcast.
LOL. Let me know when the money starts rolling in... Here's little fact check for you, you lying POS. Here are some facts for you to smoke in your pipe:

Interviewed Gene... zero times.

Interviewed Paul... zero times..

Interviewed Peter... zero times... (I discount that Q&A).

Interviewed Ace... once. Paid gig for liner notes. Tim got the good interview with him.

Interviewed Vinnie... zero times. But that package Q&A I sent him is hilarious to look back at.

Interviewed Mark... zero times.

Interviewed Eric Singer... Once, for Aerosmith book.

Interviewed Tommy... Once, for Aerosmith book.

(you should really check out that Aerosmith)

Interviewed Bruce... Twice. '99, my first ever interview. 2017 for "Danger Zone."

Yeah, so I live in fear of being denied Kiss interviews. Dumbass.

Could I write Vinnie's bio/autobio? Hell no. In 2018 may of us had halcyon dreams which are now ashes in our mouths. Neither could the other guys, so I'm in good company. Still think I had a good angle though, but never pitched it since there were so many leg-humpers stabbing backs.
KISSFAQ

Post by KISSFAQ »

VVArchives wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:43 am And I have to laugh at all the conservatives he booted off for speaking up against Covid restrictions etc. He is such a left winger. And he believed all that shit that turned out to be 100% wrong. Same shit Gene and Paul were spewing. They were all Fauci lovers.

Hell, if Julian actually cared, he would have said people like himself got hospitalized over Covid because they are morbidly obese and the best way to protect yourself is to get your ass in shape. He'd boot off people who said that truth. And he loved pushing those masks that did nothing.
Banning NAZIs, fascists, insurrectionists, and bigots makes me a leftist? LOL, OK Herr Karen. I'd like to think that banning retards is a public service, though I guess I'm not woke enough if I still use that term (having worked with real special needs folks other than Kisstards who make them seem the normal ones).

I have NEVER EVER EVER said anything other than my encounter with COVID was mild compared with the 1,000,000 unnecessary US deaths and that it attacked my underlying conditions. So, fact check yourself sparky. But people sure as fuck didn't get much flu while wearing masks, washing hands, and staying the fuck away from each other. Can't say drinkin' bleach worked out so bigly.

It's only Americans that think there actually is some mythical concept as "free speech." All yas arguments about me mean shit now that Elon proved my point. FOAD.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Julian, Do you know VVArchives? Who is this person? Is Karen the persons name or are you using the term in a pejorative way?

Great to see you here!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hey Kev, I would be pretty sure it's in the pejorative way, which is a new word for me!! I'm learning something!

Who the heck knows who this person is. Who was that Sphinx character? Where do these people come from?

So many questions.
KISSFAQ

Post by KISSFAQ »

Slayer wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:31 am Julian, Do you know VVArchives? Who is this person? Is Karen the persons name or are you using the term in a pejorative way?

Great to see you here!!
Sorry, completely pejorative which seemed fairplay considering the context. Have to do better than that. So back to listening to V demos and enjoying my coffee.
KISSFAQ

Post by KISSFAQ »

VVArchives wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:32 am Jabba The Hut (aka Julian) banned him because Zack had the balls to question the "dictator" Julian and he can't handle anyone not just being on their knees to him.

Julian claimed it was for Zach saying "disinformation" about the leaked videos.

I got so much satisfaction recently when I found out Julians latest book, the one on Aerosmith sold pretty much nothing. That put a smile on my face.
Can't debate the dictator mantle. Vox populi be damned, the mob is fickle.

I banned a bunch of twats who think playing a game of deliberately naming false "Loomises" connects them to the disinformation campaign being run by the true thief. People confused the leaker with the thief who stole the footage and sold it. Idiots, easily led and fixated on irrelevancies, they can eat crayons in someone else's litter box.

As for the Aero book, it makes me smile too. Always will, it's never been about critical acclaim or sales. Going line by line with the band's manager and road crew gave so much insight that couldn't be included. So many other tangential conversations about music, the industry, the era... That's worth the price of failure commercially. I'm glad you share my joy.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nice stuff Julian. This guy would just be jealous of what you have done and achieved.
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

So this IS a place for freedom OF speech if even mister Julian lets it rip here instead of at Kiss Faq.
KISSFAQ

Post by KISSFAQ »

pullitt wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:10 pm So this IS a place for freedom OF speech if even mister Julian lets it rip here instead of at Kiss Faq.
Haven't let anything "rip." I try to be consistent across platforms, because it becomes too complex to maintain different "personas" and I ain't up for that! Doesn't mean I'm "perfect" here or anywhere tho.
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

KISSFAQ wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:41 am Doesn't mean I'm "perfect" here or anywhere tho.
Prove it! lol