How did people know were Vinnie lived when he was missing?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Tord13stalk

How did people know were Vinnie lived when he was missing?

Post by Tord13stalk »

How did people know or at least thought were Vinnie was during the time when he was gone ?

If i'm not wrong there were rumors that he was residing in Nashville and if so how did people find that out? how did they at least have that assumption? were there stalkers that found him and then later reveal his secret location?
shramiac

Re: How did people know were Vinnie lived when he was missing?

Post by shramiac »

Fans find things out, eventually.

One member here (who shall remain nameless) had made contact with Vinnie years ago and had come to a deal to buy the Jackson dot neck VVV. He went to the corner of Woodland Trail & Forrest View Drive, Smyrna Tn, to Vinnie's home to do the sale and Diane scuppered the deal and abused him.

Vinnie did say in his Atlanta comeback that Diane could be violent. Sad what drink and/or legal or illegal drugs can do to people.

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/vinnie- ... ns-arrest/
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Re: How did people know were Vinnie lived when he was missing?

Post by metatron »

Basically a lot of Fans are stalkers.
Make that peeing Toms and Stalkers,
in what ever order one pleases
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.