Vinnie's mental health

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Cowboy

Vinnie's mental health

Post by Cowboy »

There are a lot of speculations about Vinnie's mental state, from bold statements such as Vinnie has never left his house for 20 years to that he is just lazy. I think the facts show that Vinnie has some issues, anxiety possible,? That never let him continue his career and remain inactive for thirty years. What are your thoughts? :idea:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Vinnie's mental health

Post by Genebaby »

There's probably something going on, like, there has to be to explain the lack of success and everything else?

How Vinnie got the Invasion off the ground and did two albums seems amazing with the Sweet FA that came after.

How did the next album turn into a quickie EP after 8 years, with an accompanying 8 year old image on the front?

Vinnie's output, or lack thereof, speaks volumes.

He obviously has left the house in recent years, but there may have been times when he didn't so much, but we don't know for sure.

Whatever he's got, it's stopped him from fulfulling his full potential as an artist and a person.

He probably won't change, so this is what we got.

A lot of what-ifs.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
beano

Post by beano »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:52 pm He obviously has left the house in recent years, but there may have been times when he didn't so much, but we don't know for sure.

Whatever he's got, it's stopped him from fulfulling his full potential as an artist and a person.

He probably won't change, so this is what we got.
Panda Express
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

LoL, yes. There would have been plenty of Panda Express in those times when he didn't lave that particular house.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Panda express LOL
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I had me some Panda Express in Vegas. It was ok.
Lord12starkl

Post by Lord12starkl »

Cowboy wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:10 am There are a lot of speculations about Vinnie's mental state, from bold statements such as Vinnie has never left his house for 20 years to that he is just lazy. I think the facts show that Vinnie has some issues, anxiety possible,? That never let him continue his career and remain inactive for thirty years. What are your thoughts? :idea:
Yes, there is something there obviously.

He's an angry person for sure he will react quickly if he finds negative comments and thoughts about him and probably have those people banned from facebook groups (depending if the negative comments came from there). He might even take legal action, meaning lawyers, lawsuits and courts.

We could also assume he's a scared guy, he acted pretty weird on the 90's KISS expo's by demmanding to much secuirty (bodyguards and maybe other stuff related to secuirty) and he hasn't released any footage of him playing the guitar on his small concerts/parties that he arranged with some other people. If he's still really good with the guitar then why not let people know that by releasing footage and by that shuting down the rumors that he can't play anymore. Robert Fleischman (the 1st lead vocalist of Vinnie Vincent Invasion) even said that when he met Vinnie for the first time in decades (back in January of 2018) he hugged Vinnie but noticed that he was wearing a bulletproof vest.

Besides Vinnie also wants high prices for any product he's selling which makes it hard for the fan to buy his stuff (in my opinion and for those who share the same thoughts).
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I think many would agree with you.

Vinnie's behaviour is certainly not what most of us would call the norm, even and especially for a "rock star" musician type.
beano

Post by beano »

Lord12starkl wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:15 pm He might even take legal action, meaning lawyers, lawsuits and courts.
He has no money to do so. The same reason why he charges such ridiculous prices for merch. The same reason he drove to Genes vault.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, Vinnie's legal threats are all bark and no bite. He also doesn't understand the legal system.
Lord12starkl

Post by Lord12starkl »

Didn't he have a lawyer? I think he was called Mark Dolan or Doland? How does Vinnie pay him?
beano

Post by beano »

Lord12starkl wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:22 pm Didn't he have a lawyer? I think he was called Mark Dolan or Doland? How does Vinnie pay him?
I believe Chris Royer was the last…..but….Vinnie hasn’t successfully sued anyone ever. Please bring into consideration that he had to forfeit his royalties for the whole of Lick It Up to pay Gene’s $66,000 attorney fees. Can you see where this leads now? All paths to Vinnie lead nowhere, he hires cheap shitty no win no fee lawyers because he cannot afford good ones, and the good ones won’t touch him. Anybody that uses the legal system into bullying others into giving them what they want doesn’t deserve to win at any cost.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Mark, like a lot of fans before and after, got the boot from Vinnie a while ago, though he did represent him for a long time.

Beano hit the nail on the head, Vinnie uses the legal system to intimidate people and then doesn't like actual, real, legal consequensences for his own actions.