Vinnie's next concert in february 2022, will it happen?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Lord12starkl

Vinnie's next concert in february 2022, will it happen?

Post by Lord12starkl »

Vinnie's latest concert was in may of 2021, sometime later in June one of the guys of the silly facebook group "The Vinnie Vincent Legion" delivered Vinnie Vincent's message over there which is following.

A Message from : VINNIE VINCENT
"Hi everyone.
As i mentioned earlier...
The Christmas Show is tentative because we planned on THE MAY METAL MADNESS being the final event.
The team and I have been talking about the logistics of the Christmas show which is tentatively scheduled for December of this year.
After considering the general hustle and bustle of Christmas season with family and friends and travel and the difficulties involved... we came to a decision that it would be best to combine the Christmas show with Valentine's and reschedule the show for Saturday February 12th in the main room at SIR in Nashville.
If we confirm the event,
The FEBRUARY show will give us the combined holiday vibe that we love in having our Christmas and Valentine's Decor all combined in one.
On a performance note, since the excitement and happiness regarding my announcement of ALL SYSTEMS GO...
I have decided to add ALL SYSTEMS GO to the show.
This will be a three-hour SHREDD AND SONG HIT performance of VINNIE VINCENT INVASION / VINNIE POWER BALLADS, AND VV/ KISS KLASSICS.
Now that's what I call a show!
So again, since these events are private to LEGION and EUPHORIA,
I will need you to confirm your attendance with Steve asap, as the logistics in planning these events are grueling, costly, and time consuming to say the least.
Don't miss this event !
Cheers, VINNIE VINCENT"

What do you guys think? will it happen? Or will Vinnie do the old trick of announcing the event and then later cancel it?
Don't let your fans down Vinnie.
WizKid

Re: Vinnie's next concert in february 2022, will it happen?

Post by WizKid »

Translation - "ticket sales for December were not so good. Let's try February."
Check out the Decibel Geek Podcast at http://dbgeekshow.blogspot.com/
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Vinnie's next concert in february 2022, will it happen?

Post by Genebaby »

I'll believe it when I see it. His previous event was billed as a concert but there was no band, no concert.

Let us not be delusional, the last concert Vinnie played was in August of 1988. Let that sink in.

There have been no concerts since.
Commander in chief - VVF Army