Is Vinnie a trans woman ?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Lord12starkl

Is Vinnie a trans woman ?

Post by Lord12starkl »

Does anyone have any knowledge if Vinnie at some point had a sexchange procedure?

He looks feminine especially since his return in January 2018, if he did have a sexchange procedure then that probably happened when he was out of the public eye but i'm just speculating.

Either way, does anyone know if that's true and does anyone know when he probably did change sex?

I'm not against Vinnie or anything I just want to know if there's any proof to this of him being a woman now.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Is Vinnie a trans woman ?

Post by Genebaby »

There isn't any proof and we only have what we can see. Vinnie himself seems to enjoy the controversy and would not say either way when he was asked.

The signs say yes, but we do not know for sure.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

Would it all make a difference either way?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I don't think it would, but it's one of the questions people have that remains unanswered.

The question of how well can Vinnie play these days should have been answered by now as last years party video was meant to be released, but so far it's MIA so we still don't know that either.
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

It don't matter to me if VV can play anymore because to me, VV will always be the same to me as he always has!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That is true for you, but we want Vinnie to be back among the pantheon of 80's shredders who are still relevant today. So many of them are out there, playing their hearts out for their fans. Vinnie's fans are missing out.
Mikelangelo

Post by Mikelangelo »

Genebaby wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:36 am That is true for you, but we want Vinnie to be back among the pantheon of 80's shredders who are still relevant today. So many of them are out there, playing their hearts out for their fans. Vinnie's fans are missing out.
Well said and very exact!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Thanks! I feel it is what we here are feeling now, and since Vinnie left the scene. He has yet to return.
beano

Post by beano »

Simonbfrost wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:10 am It don't matter to me if VV can play anymore because to me, VV will always be the same to me as he always has!
A conman and a failure.
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

beano wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:10 am
Simonbfrost wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:10 am It don't matter to me if VV can play anymore because to me, VV will always be the same to me as he always has!
A conman and a failure.
Beano if VV is such a conman then why do you use his face in your profile pic?
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

You did notice it's the picture of Vinnie that Ace signed and put an X across!?!?!?!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
beano

Post by beano »

shramiac wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:10 pm You did notice it's the picture of Vinnie that Ace signed and put an X across!?!?!?!
Correct the infamous 1983 Tour Program that Ace put an “X” on Vinnies face throughout, and then signed every picture
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
Lord12starkl

Post by Lord12starkl »

Is there any away i can delete this topic?, it's kind of embarrassing now & i have some problems
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

Wether he is or isn't, It would benefit him greatly now to release new music with an added zest of coming out as trans.
bluezao

Post by bluezao »

well...he's passing by this process since the late '80s ou early '90s...if you compare his voice thru' the years (1983/1986/1988/1996/2018), you'll see his voice changing...the fact is his voice and mannerisms sounds and shows very girly, as you can see on the '96 intervew at sweden, when he was in front to a mirror. his behaviour is very delicated on the way he talks, express himself and i think is cute in my opinion, as i respect. ace frehley once told about gene simmons' event, and vinnie was too. ace thought if vinnie would came in the pants or in the dress...this is evident for me.

see the voice comparision, the female clothes, make up (not the ankh, but the casual makeup) and behaviour, and you'll see the evidence that can answer the question....until vinnie tells all the truth on his(or her) upcoming book...or we'll never know if he/she doesn't want to tell us.