When did Vinnie make contact with the original vv forum and has he been reading anything here recently ?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Lord12starkl

When did Vinnie make contact with the original vv forum and has he been reading anything here recently ?

Post by Lord12starkl »

When exaclty did Vinnie make contact with his fans on the original VV forum? and when did he take over it?.

Does anyone know the aproximate dates for both of my questions? I personally think around late 2000's & early 2010's but i don't like to speculate, i would like the aproximate dates (year and month) if somebody knows it.

Besides has Vinnie been doing any of the following things on this forums very recently? (meaning this year, 2021)

1. has Vinnie been in touch with anyone on these forums?

2. has he been reading any posts?

3. has he written something here, using an alias?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: When did Vinnie make contact with the original vv forum and has he been reading anything here recently ?

Post by Genebaby »

This forum went live practically 11 years ago and it was just prior to that that Vinnie had been given admin over the previous forum and was conversing with us there through aliases, never directly. I'm not sure know how long he was doing it before it went to total crap and we moved here, but a few months at least maybe. Dino would remember better, he gave Vinnie the admin.

I don't think Vinnie has ever beenin touch with anyone here lately or in the recent past, he's not fond of us. Well, he was for a short time after the comeback but I think that has waned, much like his comeback.

I am sure Vinnie reads the posts he's able to see. He was a regular visitor when we knew what his IP address was.

He only wrote one time as suzie.q-rocks at the very start, kept his promise to not write again, but also thought I might remove the post, like all the posts he removed on the old board? No way, I love that post, it's gold.

You can read it here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=6&p=52#p52

Go back through the years, the information is all there from the start, when things were very interesting.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Lord12starkl

Re: When did Vinnie make contact with the original vv forum and has he been reading anything here recently ?

Post by Lord12starkl »

So would 2009-2010 be the aproximate date that Vinnie did all of these things on the old VV forum?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Definitely during 2010.
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

Vinnie sees and reads everything everywhere...
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Does he see and read everything himself, or does someone aggregate it for him daily? This is what our politicians do, they have media guys sweeping all the stories so they have them in one place to look at etc.
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

When I was admin in FS... I could see in administration activity that VV was up many long hours combing through all the post and comments and removing all the ones he did not like... So with that being said, I can only imagine that VV has a few laptops, phones, tablets ect... and is logged in everywhere... Hell, I know I have multiple devices to do just the same and I also know that others do aswell...
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That seems like a lot of work but it's not entirely new. Dino would say the same, Vinnie was always on the internet, which really takes away the time to do other things.

It's a pity about the censorship, and the rules about what's allowed. Vinnie should celebrate his entire history, and the people that helped it happen.
Mikelangelo

Post by Mikelangelo »

Well, again I ask: when is Vinnie coming back? Ace came back. Maybe he cannot play KISS-songs so well anymore, but he's still trying. And Bruce Kulick never even left!!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The probability is that Vinnie never will come back.

The failed concerts, and the failed no show of any band at the last "party" where there was meant to be a full band and full VV show all tell us Vinnie will eventually pass away with so much unresovled and unfinished business.
Lord12starkl

Post by Lord12starkl »

So is this written by the real Vinnie Vincent viewtopic.php?f=37&t=6&p=52#p52 using the alias suzie q rock?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, that is 100% Vinnie Vincent.

Using an alias, as he did on the previous forum, but all coming from the same IP address from his internet provider at that time.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Man, 11 years ago!!! We were so young....
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Young, but not dumb!!!