Vinnie Vincent's activities on the internet (maybe a true or a false story)

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Lord12starkl

Vinnie Vincent's activities on the internet (maybe a true or a false story)

Post by Lord12starkl »

I don't know if it's true or not, but wasn't Vinnie Vincent active on the internet in the late 2000's and early 2010's ? (i don't know the exact dates i'm just assuming the probable time, in my opinion)

I've heard some stories that Vinnie was in diffirent forums/websites (dedicated to him or KISS) where he was reading things that people wrote about him and that he himself was communicating to his fans on these sites but never really giving away on his actual whereabouts at that time (late 2000's & early 2010's probably) when he was still out of the public eye/missing.

While he was on these fan sites he used to (what i think) use diffirent aliases/names, maybe so that nobody would find him i guess ?

Anyway, while reading what fans wrote about him or he himself communicating with his fans, at some point (i think) he gained control over one Vinnie Vincent/KISS forum fansite where he was basically running it like a dictator, censoring a lot of stuff and doing other crazy things on that site that he got controll over. He proabably even kicked out several users on that site that proabably weren't happy on how he was running things.

I've heard these stories on Michael Brandvold's youtube channel where he has a show called "Three Sides of the Coin" where he and his friends talk about KISS stuff in which they had one guest that talked about this subject because he had contact with Vinnie about a facebook fan group in which he was involved with. I also heard these stories on the Decibel Geek youtube channel where they talk about rock and metal music in which they had one guest that had been on these Vinnie Vincent fansite's that he took over.

Is this a true story ? did Vinnie really took control over a fansite that he was running in a very bad way ? was he really on these sites reading stuff about himself that peple wrote and he himself communicating wiht his fans ?

Is there anyone from this forum that was a member on that fansite that Vinnie supposedly was active in and took over ? Is there any evidence that all of this actually happened ?

Remember, this might be true or false. I personally don't know if any of these things acutally happened, i just want to know people's opinion about this and if there are any witnesses on this forum that were on that site that Vinnie supposedly took over.
Lord12starkl

Re: Vinnie Vincent's activities on the internet (maybe a true or a false story)

Post by Lord12starkl »

What i have written might have been over the top but what the heck im a big fan.
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Vinnie´s a guru!

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]
say two sky two say fare
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's all true. Many of us were on that forum, and Vinnie's censorship and then locking down of that forum, after he was given the keys, is the reason we are here. Go back to the first posts here, that is the history.

Vinnie was also definitely posing as other people on that Forum, I have seen the proof of the IP's used by his account and the others.

Today Vinnie has fake accounts on platforms where he can say things, not always nice things, pretending to be a fan of his. This is also certain.

It seems a leapard never changes his spots!
Commander in chief - VVF Army