Carmine Appice says he won't work with Vinnie again

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Genebaby
Site Admin

Carmine Appice says he won't work with Vinnie again

Post by Genebaby »

This is not great but also not unexpected considering.

Everyone involved got screwed and it just created a lot of false hope and expectations for the fans Vinnie had left.

Interesting to hear about the tapes Carmine has and the letter from Vinnie's lawyer. Carmine should just release them, Vinnie's bark is worse than his bite, he uses the legal system like a bully.

https://sleazeroxx.com/carmine-appice-f ... him-again/
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Re: Carmine Appice says he won't work with Vinnie again

Post by shramiac »

Shame. Guessing the tracks would be AOR style songs from the late 70's?

Had to laugh in the comments section that there were 2 spam comments for "earn $$$$", out of only 6 comments LMAO

Out spam!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, I did look there too and the spam was funny. What are these people thinking?

Then again, what is Vinnie thinking? Is this how he wants to handle his business? His legacy?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
VVArchives

Post by VVArchives »

That Nashville event was nuts. I thought Robert was a crybaby. I'll back out because my picture isn't on the poster. It probably should have been but the only people who know about Robert (basically) are Invasion fans. 90% or more of Journey fans probably has no idea who about him.

I wonder if Carmine ever worked with Derek. I thought he was going to book a tour for Carmine or something. I wonder if Carmine knows the "real" Derek by now.

It would have been great had it happened. I had a suite at the new Graceland lined up. I was really looking forward to that one.