VINNIE GOT FIRED !

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
VinceMeal

VINNIE GOT FIRED !

Post by VinceMeal »

This is a beautiful video about our Lord & Savior - Vikki Vincent. Enjoy and feel free to share !

Slayer

Re: VINNIE GOT FIRED !

Post by Slayer »

LOL
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

I'm not agreeing on the use of Family Member's to prove some sort of point, I must say that Vinnie's Daughter's have grown up to be quite Beautiful Young Ladies and I hope they truly have a Happy & Healthy Relationship, with their Dad.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

BigEd wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:55 pm I'm not agreeing on the use of Family Member's to prove some sort of point, I must say that Vinnie's Daughter's have grown up to be quite Beautiful Young Ladies and I hope they truly have a Happy & Healthy Relationship, with their Dad.
It is safe to say that Vince Meal may have been burned in the past and is realeasing some anger. (Archives?) His recordings and videos took alot of effort on his part to convey his feelings. Just like in politics we need to be tolerant of other peoples differing viewpoints, VVFF has championed free speech on Vincent Cusano because the reality is that people have had differing experiences with Vincent Cusano. Your a GREAT and dedicated Fan Ed and I am so glad that your experiences have all been good and I hope that they continue to be. Unfortunately, for some of us the contact with Cusano hasn't been good. Can things change? Perhaps........... But it starts with Cusano himself reaching out with a good deed not necessarily by the folks that have been wronged by Cusano in the past. How does the old saying go? " Do me wrong once shame on you, Do me wrong twice shame on me"

Peace to you always and I miss your picture posts from the past, let say that we share the same taste in in Art LOL :-)
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

metatron

Post by metatron »

mmmmmh. Understand some people need to let off steam, but @ this point what does one do??? Lower yourself to the level of the ones who hurt you or rise above it. You really want to hurt someone? Too easy...all you have to do is ignore them.
We all live in glass houses. VV is not different. Paul Stanley is no different (Just read his book...Guys bad mouths everyone, even the dead)
$immions is the same. They all are. WE ALL ARE.
We all (including myself need to do more Shadow work)
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Kevin, my West Coast Brother and "Art Connoisseur" from another Mother....I wasn't trying to imply that "Censorship" should be imposed here or anywhere else, Vic has done a Great Job at keeping the VVFF open to Freedom of Speech and letting "People" say whatever is on their minds....Good or Bad everyone has their rights to voice their opinions, all I was trying to say is that "Family Member's and in this case Vinnie's Daughter's shouldn't be brought into the Picture, they haven't done anything to Us and have their own lives to live, they deserve "Privacy" just like any of Us would want, if we were in the same situation....
metatron

Post by metatron »

BigEd wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:04 pm "Family Member's and in this case Vinnie's Daughter's shouldn't be brought into the Picture, they haven't done anything to Us and have their own lives to live, they deserve "Privacy" just like any of Us would want, if we were in the same situation....
1000,000% agreed.
The Sins of the Father shouldn't reflect on his offspring.
Leave VV wives, family and children out of the discussion.
Has nothing to do with nothing.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.