VV Euphoria Facebook Group Question

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
aeroflott

VV Euphoria Facebook Group Question

Post by aeroflott »

I happen to be a member of the VV Euphoria Facebook Group. A couple of press cuttings and show advertisements have been posted there, but with the faces of Bobby, Mark and Dana literally blacked out. Where their names have been mentioned in the written copy of the image, they've been struck through also.

Is this some sort of weird rule over there? No mention of the other VVI band members? Seems ridiculous to rewrite history in such a brutal (and frankly comedic) way.

Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: VV Euphoria Facebook Group Question

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, that is the way Vinnie likes it, so I am guessing they are running things to please Vinnie and stay in his good books.

The biggest issue when Vinnie took over the DV board prior to this one was the same crappy censorship. NO mention of the other VVI members, other than Robert. No pictures, no interviews, it was very annoying.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Haters are going to hate.........
diamondave22

Post by diamondave22 »

Denial isn't a river in Egypt. I have to admit the blacked out faces gave me a good laugh. Looks like something my sister would have done in her junior high yearbook to a boy that cheated on her. :mrgreen:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, it's pretty petty stuff indeed. Especially from a grown ass man who is not getting any younger.
QSano

Post by QSano »

What’s his problem with Bobby? I can understand not wanting Mark, Dana and Herschel.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

He's just never liked ANY member of the Invasion save for Robert, which is still strange considering Robert had to sue him after he left, and for the way Robert left.

Bobby was just a kid, but then again, so was Mark, doing what he was told etc, so it's very, very, very petty to be doing things like this, for ANYONE in Vinnie's life from the 80's. What it does show you is how unhealthy his mindset is, and what you're up against if you are ever dealing with him.

This is a guy who's still sulking after 30+ years. Imagine what he could do to you?