Three Sides Bashing Mitch Now?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
QSano

Three Sides Bashing Mitch Now?

Post by QSano »

I have never liked Mitch LaFon but I do listen to Three Sides on occasion. I like Mark Chiccini and find Tommy and Mike kind of harmless. I don't agree with their VV stance at all - espeically now since VV did the interview with them.

That being said, wasn't Mitch on there before Mark? I was surprised to see a show bashing Mitch posted. Whjy did Mitch leave the show?
VVDimebagVV

Re: Three Sides Bashing Mitch Now?

Post by VVDimebagVV »

They did a couple of shows with that Dr.Fuk character then started making videos bashing him. I just think it is part of their schtick.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I have no idea what is going on with them, I don't listen to them much.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
QSano

Post by QSano »

I couldn’t listen to the dr fuk shows. Lisa seems to be there just for brandvold to make sexual comments to, which if she’s ok with it that’s cool. I just thought Mitch would be off limits,

I do like the show when it’s mike mark and Tommy
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I called them out when Vinnie went to Atlanta. I said they'd try and get an interview even after spending years bashing Vinnie and would be hypocrites to do so. Of course I was called a crazy fan for suggesting this...which of course I was proved correct by them getting an interview and being all nice and friendly during it, to then go back to bashing him the next week. lol at being called a "crazy fan" from 60 year old guys having a circle jerk on how great a drummer Peter Criss was!

Dr Fukk is okay but I rarely listen to any podcasts tbh.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

3 Sides just need to be geniune and they don't seem to be :-(

They have always slagged Cusano hard which frankly is OK as there is alot to make fun of but it is unethical to lick his ass and suck up to him to get interviews and then once they have what they want to go back and start making fun of him. I never understood why Vinnie would ever have spoken to 3 Sides after their podcasts that had mentioned him. Frankly, I was shocked that Vinnie wouldn't have worked with Decibel Geek exclusively to get his message out there as they had always been loyal and neutral up to that point in time until they got burned. I understand that 3 Sides may have a larger audience but Cusano has always seemed to value loyalty and compliance more.........

I seldom listen to Dr. Fukk but at least he sticks to his guns and stays on record without flip flopping. He doesn't like Cusano but he is consistent.........
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Consistency is a good thing. 3 Sides don't have that.
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

Interesting discussion.

From where I'm sitting, Three Sides have always been based entirely around integrity. Blowing smoke up anyone's ass isn't what they do, but they will be totally honest with their opinions - and those opinions may change based on what they see going on. I don't think anyone would turn down an interview with VV regardless of their opinions with him. Their VV interview was respectful, well conducted and got plenty of info out there for the fans. Just because Vinnie granted Three Sides an interview, doesn't mean that Three Sides are going to be sycophantic for evermore thereafter - it doesn't work like that - THAT would show a complete lack of integrity.

Take a look at the daily shitshow on VV's Facebook pages - it's not healthy at all.

The perceived negativity from the Three Sides camp in the months following the interview was entirely down to VV's pre-madonna behaviour and the various cancellations of his events he instigated. They reported on facts, then gave their opinion (which was for the record, totally fair).

I'd also add that Vinnie since the interview has blacklisted Three Sides because they had the audacity to have Bobby rock on their show to talk about his book (you want to talk about negative behaviour and lack of integrity??).

Three Sides call it how they see it, and thank god they do.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Aeroflott,
I agree with most of what you have to say so I'm going to restate what I said to make sure that I communicated my thoughts clearly initially. I'm happy for 3 Sides to have any opinion that they want of Vincent Cusano as well anyone else. I'm not the person to be critical of them for being negative towards Vinnie because I myself have been critical of Vinnie for about 22 years. The way that I understand it they got sweetie sweet with Vinnie "blowing smoke up his ass" to get the interview and then once they got the interview they called it like they saw it as they always have. Ultimately it is absolutely Vinnie's Fault for giving 3 Sides the interview because either he should have known better and or his advisors should have known better and done their homework. We all evolve with our opinions over time and that is cool. Believe me I'm not a defender of Vincent Cusano. The Decibel Geek Podcast had been positively promoting Vinnie Vincent for years when few cared anymore and I thought that would have been a better choice for Vinnie. For the record Vinnie has since had a falling out with Decibel Geek Podcast too so there is a clear common deniminator. (Vinnie Himself) Just my opinion here....

Regarding Dr. Fukk, that guy I dont believe would have sugar coated anything to get an interview if he gave Vinnie a platform to speak. He might have been respectful but I believe that he would have been clear that he had always been a critique. You are correct the Facebook Pages are sychophantic and unreadable........
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

All good.

If I recall correctly, I don't think they actively chased the interview with Vinnie, they were asked to do it by the Atlanta guy (I forget his name) and were happy to oblige, as any Kiss-related podcast would have.

But you're right, there's one common denominator here and that's Vinnie himself. To blacklist an outlet because they interviewed your former bandmate is just ridiculous.

Let's hope he's been spending quarantine working on the promised boxset.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

aeroflott wrote:
OMG! Of course, you are so right!

This quiet, quarantine time is the perfect time for Vinnie to be finishing up the much promised box set!

No excuses anymore Vinnie, let everyone have their box set soon buddy!

It's going to be great.

Surely this is what Vinnie has been up to. Being productive for his fans and not wasting it.
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

Genebaby wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:36 am
aeroflott wrote:
OMG! Of course, you are so right!

This quiet, quarantine time is the perfect time for Vinnie to be finishing up the much promised box set!

No excuses anymore Vinnie, let everyone have their box set soon buddy!

It's going to be great.

Surely this is what Vinnie has been up to. Being productive for his fans and not wasting it.
Are we bad? I don't think so.

Atlanta was two and half years ago. Just sayin'.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, Atlanta and the promise of fixing up the box set for old and new fans alike, was 2 and a half years ago, and that much time, along with the quiet times of 2020 mean that this box set should be raring to go soon, there is no excuse.

Does Vinnie want the world to realise he spent the whole time eating Panda Express and laying down the law to little online groups rather than getting his shit together?

I don't think so. Our Warrior is above that.

He will rise again, and the much promised box set will be his path to glory.

We are not bad, no way, we are the good ones!!!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

aeroflott wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:05 pm All good.

If I recall correctly, I don't think they actively chased the interview with Vinnie, they were asked to do it by the Atlanta guy (I forget his name) and were happy to oblige, as any Kiss-related podcast would have.

But you're right, there's one common denominator here and that's Vinnie himself. To blacklist an outlet because they interviewed your former bandmate is just ridiculous.

Here Here!
Great post!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Vinnie has more support right now to get the box set done but will he?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Slayer wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:15 am Vinnie has more support right now to get the box set done but will he?
That is the $64k question.

Or, in this case, is it the $200 question?

Too soon?
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

Ha!

$200 I think is a fair guesstimate.