For the love I have for Vinnie Vincent, and in his defense against his haters, for Legion is their name

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
ArnfinnRong78

For the love I have for Vinnie Vincent, and in his defense against his haters, for Legion is their name

Post by ArnfinnRong78 »

Let me tell you what Vinnie did for me. This is my first- hand experience. His haters on the other hand are only repeating evil slander:

Vinnie spent an entire day with me! He gave me free his then new cd, first called The EP. Then he sent me, free of charge, another new version of it, when he remixed, repackaged and renamed it to "Euphoria".

He was the kindest famous person I have ever met, and I have met too many to start listing them. (Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osborne are the worst most unkind people I have ever spent time with, and many in between, but Vinnie Vincents kind heart towards me changed me. So did his guitarplaying. Though born in 1978, I grew up with Kiss BOOTLEGS ON TAPE, because Vinnie made them come so alive, while Gene, Paul, and for that matter Ace and Peter, are just pathetic losers, sorry! Gene and Paul are Entertainers, NOT musicians. Vinnie is a musician.

Vinnie was just warm hearted all the way toward me. After that day in Oslo, he wrote me many letters later, being kind to me.

This is the real Vinnie Vincent.

And "the dead dogs"? Vinnie Vincent is meek and kind in heart as Jesus Christ have taught us to be, so he takes in stray dogs to care for them and nourish them. One day while away from the house on an errand, a killer dog (Rottweiler? I don't know dogs) jumped the fence to the strays playground and slew them. Vinnie buried them, and actually played Danny Boy I hear the pipes a calling, to them in the moment of their (dead stray dogs) burial.

The other stuff. The wife stuff. That is domestic and private, but have you never been heartfelt tempted to go upside the head a couple of times times, be it on sister, mother, aunt, or granny for that matter? I have!!!!