Classic Metal Show

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Slayer

Classic Metal Show

Post by Slayer »

shramiac

Re: Classic Metal Show

Post by shramiac »

The soft cocks have comments disabled! That's the softest of soft cocks you can get!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

shramiac wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:06 am The soft cocks have comments disabled! That's the softest of soft cocks you can get!
Never cared for that show. Well, used to listen to it a long time ago but lost respect for the hosts after a few situations. Can’t listen to either of them anymore.
beano

Post by beano »

RipRokken wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:47 am
shramiac wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:06 am The soft cocks have comments disabled! That's the softest of soft cocks you can get!
Never cared for that show. Well, used to listen to it a long time ago but lost respect for the hosts after a few situations. Can’t listen to either of them anymore.
Yeah this is what happens when you post here too.
A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTED
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

beano wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:14 am
Missed your post in my other thread last night, Chief! I probably got robbed of a good laugh. :lol:
beano

Post by beano »

RipRokken wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:29 am
Missed your post in my other thread last night, Chief! I probably got robbed of a good laugh. :lol:
Oh what a shame. Boo hoo hoo. Everyone cry for Dick Dokken. Think you need your diaper changed pal.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

"Think you need your diaper changed pal"

I know I do! Any help would be appreciated! :twisted:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

beano wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:29 am
Oh what a shame. Boo hoo hoo. Everyone cry for Dick Dokken. Think you need your diaper changed pal.
Didn’t you wanted your account deleted? :lol:

Over here, “beano” is something you take to prevent farts. It’s apparently the opposite on your side of the pond. :lol:
AF37AC0B-C5EC-473E-BA56-785205AA958A.jpeg
beano

Post by beano »

RipRokken wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:43 pm

Over here, “beano” is something you take to prevent farts. It’s apparently the opposite on your side of the pond. :lol:

At least I didn’t call myself ripped foreskin or something
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

beano wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:39 pm
RipRokken wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:43 pm
RipRokken wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:29 am Missed your post in my other thread last night, Chief! I probably got robbed of a good laugh. :lol:

At least I didn’t call myself ripped foreskin or something
Lol! Your posts crack me up... The wit is not that sharp, but I always read them in an extreme Cookie Monster voice. Keep them coming, and congratulations on getting that post count up a bit. :lol:

MEEEE BEEEEEEEEEEEAAANOOOOO!!!!
8C40BBC4-643B-4E25-9650-6D16B60A9FF1.png
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Guys, I normally don't care about threads going off the rails (you may have noticed, like who cares as long as we're all having fun) but this is not that.

Let's all get along. This is where freedom rocks, but freedom has it's limits as you would know, so show some respect or just ignore each other.

Thanks.

Moving on......
Commander in chief - VVF Army
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Genebaby wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:36 am Guys, I normally don't care about threads going off the rails (you may have noticed, like who cares as long as we're all having fun) but this is not that.

Let's all get along. This is where freedom rocks, but freedom has it's limits as you would know, so show some respect or just ignore each other.

Thanks.

Moving on......
Apologies... I was having fun at least, and thought he was too. Perhaps not.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

RipRokken wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:23 pm
Genebaby wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:36 am Guys, I normally don't care about threads going off the rails (you may have noticed, like who cares as long as we're all having fun) but this is not that.

Thanks.

Moving on......
Apologies... I was having fun at least, and thought he was too. Perhaps not.
Acknowledged, thanks.
Commander in chief - VVF Army