Kiss end of road with Vinnie

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
doublev2

Kiss end of road with Vinnie

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie made a huge mistake going on that pod cast saying he was going to cancel with gene and felt disrespected as well as the Paul mean Mr mustard. Surely he should know all he needs to do is kiss ass for a few years and he will be inviited to the last show they do. I am certain they at least would have entertained the idea if vv firstly showed up at the vault on time and was some what prepared. Then he could have shut his trap about Paul and even slaughter who are friends with Paul at the Atlanta expo and then not said anything but amazing things about gene in pod casts.

He is not seeing things straight and no one is advising him either (but I do know that it's almost impossible to advise vv without getting the boot).

Out of all the things Including telling his own fans they are crazy this is the stupidest. He stands no chance what so ever getting on last show or last few as it stands.

If vv knows what's right be will go on a pod cast and make things right. But I can not really understand how he can now
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Kiss end of road with Vinnie

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, Vinnie is basically frozen out of camp KISS (is there a joke there?) nowadays.

He's not taken seriously as a musician or a person, and that is sad.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He could have blown gene away and gene I am sure would have asked him for at least a guest appearance somewhere.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

He really could have, especially considering what he was saying about Gene beforehand. He was gushing all over the place, which was great to see.

I was thinking everything was going to get better, but then....
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Gene, Paul, Eric and Vinnie should play in a desert place, no public at all, just videotaped.
say two sky two say fare
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That combo, with the new Eric replacing the old, would be great, but Paul's voice cannot deliver what the band is capable of. Sadly.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Will never happen, Paul is the boss
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

And we know he's no Vinnie fan at the best of times.