on next episode of 'what crazy shit is VV going to do next?'

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
metatron

on next episode of 'what crazy shit is VV going to do next?'

Post by metatron »

Hey Dino.
Howz it going?
LOL!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Re: on next episode of 'what crazy shit is VV going to do next?'

Post by metatron »

I tend to agree with VV has real, not laughable, not taking the piss - mental health problems.
Yep I believe VV has genuine mental problems.
I've dealt with these issues within my family & until you see if for yourself, you think it is all hogwash & bullshit.
But they are real.
Fucked up what 'normal' people perceive as reality and what the those who have mental illness see as reality.
The again maybe the 'normal' people are fucked up and the so called mentally ill are seeing the world for what it really is
Attachments
12 monkeys BbZRfgM.gif
12 monkeys BbZRfgM.gif (539.74 KiB) Viewed 2240 times
Last edited by metatron on Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:43 am, edited 5 times in total.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
metatron

Post by metatron »

I starting to believe he actually does want to do these gigs, he did want to send out the box sets, do the full shred, but he can't cause there is this dark force, an illness, something that stops him, that cripples him on the 12 hour and then......we, including VV, get nothing.
What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?" {Paradox}
I suppose that why it's a Paradox.

Now we have the Vinnie Vincent Paradox.

(Great fucken title for a solo album)

> a statement or proposition which, despite sound (or apparently sound) reasoning from acceptable premises, leads to a conclusion that seems logically unacceptable or self-contradictory.
> "the liar paradox"
>a person or thing that combines contradictory features or qualities.

tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Paradoxes are fascinating, so is VV...

I ´d love to see VV acting in a Columbo episode...
say two sky two say fare
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

metatron wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:13 am Hey Dino.
Howz it going?
LOL!
Hi. Lol
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah I think he wants to do it too. He just can not get it together.
He is spending all his time on FB talking to fans instead of doing what he needs to do. Its like
ADHD or something which is suffer with myself.

He loves to hype something up but when It comes to actually doing it either he didn't think It our correctly when he rushed out the hype announcement and or he just gets let down in his own mind but some voices including his own voices in his head.

I think if you think of him as an 11 year old school kid you can get closer to what he is thinking.

He also thinks he is out smarting everyone but unfortunately he isn't and I think the must really frustrate him. The only fans he likes are the ones that play dumb or are dumb
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vv feeds of hype and he will not be able to stop announcing stuff. Its an adiction.
I always said he doesn't want to put out music because in a way Its a loss of power. Once guitars from hell released then he has less to dangle in front of people. Its attention. He treats the few fans he has left as it they are animals begging for food.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:08 am Vv feeds of hype and he will not be able to stop announcing stuff. Its an adiction.
I always said he doesn't want to put out music because in a way Its a loss of power. Once guitars from hell released then he has less to dangle in front of people. Its attention. He treats the few fans he has left as it they are animals begging for food.
And hence another PARADOX