Dr FUKK is RIGHT!

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
ChucknNorris

Dr FUKK is RIGHT!

Post by ChucknNorris »

Vinnie! I know you read this junk. Please prove us all wrong and make a 1min video of you “shredding” or “noodling” or “speedballing” or whatever the hell you want to call it.

Shut us up! Prove us WRONG!

If ya don’t, nobody will ever believe you can still do it.
shramiac

Re: Dr FUKK is RIGHT!

Post by shramiac »

We've been saying that forever.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

What Shram said.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I think he just doesn't want to practice long hours to get to speed. Not that he can not play. My theory is also at gigs like the gathering he doesn't want to play lead unless he's getting a big pay day. And again he would have to do practice which I don't think he wants to do. He's obviously a bit out of love with the guitar or has no enthusiasm for it or enough to bother. It's most likely from his obsession with kissfaq , here and FB etc that's putting him off or stopping his focus.

Why he didn't show up at vault and gathering and just blow gene and kiss fans away I will never understand. Wasted opportunity. Then self sabotage cancelling gigs and booting fans.
Bye Bye
ChucknNorris

Post by ChucknNorris »

I agree. It’s really dumb
pullitt

Post by pullitt »

We should grow up and put our money in our mouth.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Speak for yourself, I have no love for the term 'we' as I'm not part of a group or community .
pullitt wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:03 am We should grow up and put our money in our mouth.
Bye Bye