Vinnie Vincent Reply’s to Paul Stanley’s Comment

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
metatron

Vinnie Vincent Reply’s to Paul Stanley’s Comment

Post by metatron »

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
shramiac

Re: Vinnie Vincent Reply’s to Paul Stanley’s Comment

Post by shramiac »

Classic!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Can you feel the love?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

That comment which was to doubters that the next show won't be cancelled hopefully vv realises is a mistake. Really awful. The true vv comes out a bit more in that interview.
Bye Bye
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Was he really talking about Paul? Feels like VV ´s words were taken from interview, and added to that robotic reading of Paul’s book...
I always wonder if there is a GPS with Paul’s voice on the market. Gene should think about it!
say two sky two say fare
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah it's a joke
Bye Bye
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

🤣
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

tukoztukoz wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 9:10 pm Was he really talking about Paul? Feels like VV ´s words were taken from interview, and added to that robotic reading of Paul’s book...
I always wonder if there is a GPS with Paul’s voice on the market. Gene should think about it!
Squidbillies...
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yes, it a joke. Think the VV audio part was taken from that recent Mitch Lafon interview.
But in say that, as you can hear in the interview how VV 'NOW' regretting doing Gene's Vault, the sentiment is spot on.
NOW that VV knows, that the proverbial penny (Dollars, CA$H) has dropped as stated by Gene Simmons that 'Vinnie Vincent will not be joining KISS on stage during ‘End of the Road World Tour’. https://sleazeroxx.com/gene-simmons-sta ... orld-tour/
NOW that VV realizes there is (BOB HOPE? NO HOPE) zero chance of him being involved, asked to be involved (ZERO INCOME for VV) in any part of the KISS End of the Road tour, he is lashing out.
VV did the Gino's Valut cause he was edging his bets. VV was even sucking up to Gene during that session.
VV forgot that Gino had the upper hand.
If VV was truly a straight up Guy, that same extending of the olive branch, of forgiving and forgetting, of a compassionate attitude would be extended to MARK SLAUGHTER, DANA STRUM AND BOBBY ROCK. And in reality VV shafted them as much as they ended up shafting him. But even Blind Freddy can see that their will be no mending bridges between the VVI members. That being VV verses the rest of VVI.
Why? Cause VV is full of shit.
He is not a straight up guy.
He is an asshole, in the same vain that Gene and Paul are.
Birds of a feature flock together. Sadly, for VV in case, there is always an exception to the rule. It's pretty evident that Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley and Vinnie Vinnie will not be smearing there prolapsed assholes up against each other in any 3 way in the near future, if ever.
The above is how it panned out.
No prolapsed assholes were injured during these events, but VV's sure got fisted.
Old Italian proverb, 'if you're going to spit in the wind, it's going to land on your face' & 'if you kick every stone on your travels home, you'll reach home barefoot'

- You're humble narrator, the METATRON.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Exactly the same as the kiss reunion in 96 or 97 whenever it was. When he realised he wasn't going to be involved after saying he would do anything for gene and Paul he then unsuccessfully sued them for the next decade or so. They did nothing to him from 96 when he said they were like a family to him .
Also it's clear vv wouldn't even have gotten the two vvi albums out wirhout Dana strum and to be honest mark and bobby were broke kids who obviously couldn't stay with vvi and get no money.

Bobby, Dana and Mark only said very nice thinga about vv and only in 2010 when vv insulted mark as a singer did mark come back and say something and bobby has only come out and said some things since vv slagged bobby off last year .

Vv burned his bridges with kiss promoters, kiss , kiss fans, vvi fans and vvi band. It's just mad stuff .

All vv needs to do is shut the fuck up and prove he can play or put out music or if he can not then just say It.

A reunion with mark and bobby would have been great for the fans ... Who gives a shit about ego and all the other shit.. life's too short to hold onto grudges.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev2 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 5:26 am Exactly the same as the kiss reunion in 96 or 97 whenever it was. When he realised he wasn't going to be involved after saying he would do anything for gene and Paul he then unsuccessfully sued them for the next decade or so. They did nothing to him from 96 when he said they were like a family to him .
Also it's clear vv wouldn't even have gotten the two vvi albums out wirhout Dana strum and to be honest mark and bobby were broke kids who obviously couldn't stay with vvi and get no money.

Bobby, Dana and Mark only said very nice thinga about vv and only in 2010 when vv insulted mark as a singer did mark come back and say something and bobby has only come out and said some things since vv slagged bobby off last year .

Vv burned his bridges with kiss promoters, kiss , kiss fans, vvi fans and vvi band. It's just mad stuff .

All vv needs to do is shut the fuck up and prove he can play or put out music or if he can not then just say It.

A reunion with mark and bobby would have been great for the fans ... Who gives a shit about ego and all the other shit.. life's too short to hold onto grudges.
100%