Now What?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Now What?

Post by strangeways »

What is the future for VV?
After this debacle I can't see him getting anything really going now besides conventions.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
birnie

Re: Now What?

Post by birnie »

As long as he does something, there's hope.
To chuck a guitar in the boot with a small amp, a Yamaha THR10X or similar's easy to throw around....really takes little effort.
Rip a few licks for fucks sake !
DaddyNoBucks

Post by DaddyNoBucks »

i'd love to see him just hide out in a home studio for a while and release some new music. i'm aware there is a huge debate raging about the current status of vinnie's guitar chops but i have to believe his song writing prowess hasn't eroded. even some of vinnie's critics have lauded his ability to punch in back in the day when everyone was recording to tape so i bet he could doing some amazing things with a daw ... IF HE WERE SO INCLINED...yes, there is no chance of a label throwing a multi-million dollar, multiple album deal at vinnie; however, the current condition of the music industry allows for him to put out his own music however he hears it without a label saying "we don't hear a single", "the guitar solos are too long", "the songs are too long", "where's the ballad" and so forth. furthermore, if father time hasn't been too kind to vinnie's guitar chops, the modern studio will allow you to do all kinds of things to compensate.

my dream scenario is for vinnie to write some new material and for michael wagener to record and mix it.
n3p

Post by n3p »

I think realistically the best we can hope for is a book, which I'd love
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Just sent his Attorney a small Plan/Proposal, to see if Vinnie is interested in "Coming Home" to Bridgeport for an Appearance or some type of possible Show, hopefully I get some type of response....
metatron

Post by metatron »

Did I hear someone ask 'what now?'
Good question
Short answer, 'Nothing'.
Nothing now & nothing really rock sold since 1996 - unless you count the Vinnie Vincent appearing in make-up with Four By Fate during the pre KISS Kruise show in the Hangar Nightclub in Miami, FL, USA October 30th 2018 where he does not play a single note.
Not a single note was played. Not a single whammy bar was bent.
And now that KISS has officially started their funeral march tour where Gene and Paul have not officially invited any of the ex-members, I say this is the End of the Road both KISS & Vinnie Vincent.
Long live the Ankh Warrior.
May he R.I.P.

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

At least they could have had Ace open. What a bunch of killjoys.
My theory it's not the end of the road for kiss. They will do a few shows at end with ace (hopefully).
Bye Bye
VinnieFan

Post by VinnieFan »

Nothing is going to happen. It’s time for everyone to ignore and turn their back on this fraud.
He can’t play anymore and I doubt he can even take a piss standing up.
It’s a fucking joke. Any of you who still wonder why Paul Stanley doesn’t want to be anywhere near this ass clown need psychological help.
Rise All Creatures, Hail To The Beast...Eyes Full Of Fire, Consummate My Feast.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Paul Stanley ...once my favorite member... finding the truth out ...has become my least favorite Kiss member.
Vin is still my favorite.

I pee sitting down to avoid extensive clean-up.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS