REFUNDS!

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
youngnwasted

REFUNDS!

Post by youngnwasted »

That date is drawing near for the refund deadline of Feb. 10. Just curious to see if anyone's received their refunds yet or know about anybody who has.
AnkhWarrior

Re: REFUNDS!

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Nope...will be filing a claim on the 11th if I still haven't gotten anything.
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

Some people still have not been refunded from Graceland or for items they paid for at Atlanta and never received. I would not be waiting for Derek to refund money, I would be contacting my credit card company. Given that Vinnie is now wanting to reschedule, they may do what they did with Graceland and just try and roll over the tickets to the new event (if it happens) instead of refunding the $$.
Vinnie who?
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Well once I file a claim he won't have a choice but to refund the money.
It's what I had to do to get the money back for the mini guitar in Atlanta that never existed.
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

I already filed a police report on this.
I've had it with these idiots.
People should've gotten their money back in 24 - 48 hours after the canceled gig.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
youngnwasted

Post by youngnwasted »

Kuron wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:11 am Some people still have not been refunded from Graceland or for items they paid for at Atlanta and never received. I would not be waiting for Derek to refund money, I would be contacting my credit card company. Given that Vinnie is now wanting to reschedule, they may do what they did with Graceland and just try and roll over the tickets to the new event (if it happens) instead of refunding the $$.
Well, Graceland was post-poned, but Nashville was cancelled. Refunds HAVE to be handed out. Doesn't matter if they have any gigs "planned" or not.
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

I have been refunded my money.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Good to hear.
Commander in chief - VVF Army