Miniature VVV classic Pink

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
mylittleguitar

Miniature VVV classic Pink

Post by mylittleguitar »

Hi everybody

I'm a model builder and a very long time KISS fan. I made the model kit of Eric Carr's drums set from the Crazy Nights tour in 1988 https://www.facebook.com/groups/eric.ca ... igdrumset/ and several miniatures guitars to KISS https://www.facebook.com/mylittleguitar/

Earlier this year, I proposed to Vinnie my skills to make amazing ¼ scaled miniature replicas of his guitars as new merchandising. He was ok and I made a prototype for free that he approved. He asked me to make 5 miniatures, it was in March. I made it because I was very happy to see him back and ready to shredd but... Months later, I still have the miniatures and time to time a message from Vinnie telling me he will pay soon. Time goes on and I have new opportunities with my job. I decide to quit this adventure because I won't have time to make more miniatures once he'll pay those ones.

I'm very sad because I also worked on his other guitars and I was really ready to create an amazing collection with all the Jackson he used in KISS and the VVV models from Jackson, Washburn, Ibanez and Carvin and even the last ones made by AZG. It could be huge but... I can't wait any longer if we could build a strong partnership and get paid in time.
I don't blame him, I think it's very hard to prepare a come back after 20 years of silence. I wish him the best.

I sell those 5 miniatures, the price is 235 euros + shipping cost each. You can see the quality of my work. Some of you may think it's really to expensive but I made all the parts myself, I pay attention to all the details and I do my best to be close to the original. And it takes a lot of time to do these miniatures replicas. And you can buy cheap and bad quality miniature guitars made in Asia for 2 $.
I accept a payment in 2 times.
If you want one, send me a PM.
It's not an official Vinnie's product now, the certificate of authenticity and the guitar pick are not included in the box.

I really regret the way this adventure is ending. I would make all the guitars Vinnie used in KISS and in the Invasion, it could be huge. Perhaps one day...

I wish to all the Vinnie's fans a Merry Christmas and great times with your family. Take care.

Thierry

Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Miniature VVV classic Pink

Post by Genebaby »

Wow, they look so nice. Even the box is amazing. Good luck selling them.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
mylittleguitar

Post by mylittleguitar »

Thanks,
mylittleguitar

Post by mylittleguitar »

The price is 270 US $
Each miniature is numbered on the back of the headstock. The number one is sold
mylittleguitar

Post by mylittleguitar »

number two sold
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nice. These are super rare, super awesome Vinnie collectables.

Boy, if could get one I'd really be hankering for a full size version of the same!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Wow! they are great.
Bit strapped for ca$h at the moment, but would love one of those.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.