Thierry Raynaud - Mini Guitars - Another sad ending ....

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Streetbeat

Thierry Raynaud - Mini Guitars - Another sad ending ....

Post by Streetbeat »

After 9 months of waiting for Vinnie to pay, Thierry pulled the plug.
Vinnie got one for free and the other five are still waiting to be paid.
Same old, same old .......for v's sakes how come you can't change just one bit.
I'm hoping that February be a success.

Hi everybody

I'm a model builder and a very long time KISS fan. I made the model kit of Eric Carr's drums set from the Crazy Nights tour in 1988 https://www.facebook.com/groups/eric.ca ... igdrumset/ and several miniatures guitars to KISS https://www.facebook.com/mylittleguitar/

Earlier this year, I proposed to Vinnie my skills to make amazing ¼ scaled miniature replicas of his guitars as new merchandising. He was ok and I made a prototype for free that he approved. He asked me to make 5 miniatures, it was in March. I made it because I was very happy to see him back and ready to shredd but... Months later, I still have the miniatures and time to time a message from Vinnie telling me he will pay soon. Time goes on and I have new opportunities with my job. I decide to quit this adventure because I won't have time to make more miniatures once he'll pay those ones.

I'm very sad because I also worked on his other guitars and I was really ready to create an amazing collection with all the Jackson he used in KISS and the VVV models from Jackson, Washburn, Ibanez and Carvin and even the last ones made by AZG. It could be huge but... I can't wait any longer if we could build a strong partnership and get paid in time.
I don't blame him, I think it's very hard to prepare a come back after 20 years of silence. I wish him the best.

I sell those 5 miniatures, the price is 285 euros + shipping cost each. You can see the quality of my work. Some of you may think it's really to expensive but I made all the parts myself, I pay attention to all the details and I do my best to be close to the original. And it takes a lot of time to do these miniatures replicas. And you can buy cheap and bad quality miniature guitars made in Asia for 2 $.
If you want one, send me a PM.
It's not an official Vinnie's product now, the certificate of authenticity and the guitar pick are not included in the box.

I really regret the way this adventure is ending. I would make all the guitars Vinnie used in KISS and in the Invasion, it could be huge. Perhaps one day...

I wish to all the Vinnie's fans a Merry Christmas and great times with your family. Take care.

Thierry

Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Thierry Raynaud - Mini Guitars - Another sad ending ....

Post by Genebaby »

This guy is the real deal, that drum kit he made is legendary. I don't know how he does it.

It ain't cheap but it's all done by him, along with the boxes and packaging, so it's worth it if you have the $$$ and why these in your collection.

I wish I could justify it.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

So cool!
A shame VV still hasn't paid for those :/ would have been amazing for these to go into major production and be signed/numbered by VV himself. Would have got one.
I recently got one of the cheaper versions as a Christmas gift. Not as nice as these ones, but still love it.

Also, anyone remember how he was supposed to have the miniature guitars made after the Atlanta event? Not one word about it since.

Just hoping February is a great turn out.
Kuron

Post by Kuron »

Sad that there is yet another "situation". Godspeed to Thierry on all of his future endeavors.

Sometime, I must try making some mini guitars.
Vinnie who?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Seeing as they are quarter scale, they are actually bigger than I was first thinking.
SimonBFrostSr

Post by SimonBFrostSr »

Love to own one...

Till Later,
Me...
mylittleguitar

Post by mylittleguitar »

Hi everybody, I'm Thierry,
Thanks for your words. If you're ok, I make a post with more pictures of my miniature.

I also made a mistake for the price, it's 235 euros instead of 285 euros.

And the post was deleted on Facebook by the administrator without any reason
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, that Group is a bit dicey with what you can post, so I'm not surprised the post was deleted.

For sure, post some more pics, we would love to see them, they are amazing pieces of art, and you're welcome to post all about them.