Straight from the VV for Oz fans

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
n3p

Re: Straight from the VV for Oz fans

Post by n3p »

My brother lives in Oz. From London it took me about 24 hours including the stop over at Kuala Lumpur. Stayed 3 nights for his wedding the straight back home for work - not recommended!

Anyway back on topic, he must have flown to Rio, Europe etc so I'm sure he could do it again if the price was right. If not, a series of cruise ships maybe :mrgreen:
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
El3ktra

Post by El3ktra »

Kiss konvention were supposed to announced weeks ago... Rumour had it that the special guest was Vinnie.... With Vinnie talking about an Australian visit on a few interviews and on FB , it seemed like this was a done deal. For whatever reason the Australian kiss konvention have not announced it so I don't know what happened there.was so looking forward to this.... 😢
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I was too, with Vinnie there it was my only reason to go.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
El3ktra

Post by El3ktra »

The only thing the promoter has indicated is that "contracts take awhile" when the question of when it was going to announced was posted under Australian Kiss konvention thread. I can only speculate, after Nashville expo appearance being canned, that any contract with promoters is being looked at carefully or that this has totally fallen through. Hoping still that this might still eventuate but who knows now.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well, there is still time, that's for sure, but it would be good to have it all set and ready to go.

I haven't heard, but I guess they are not selling tickets for anything in January yet, just raising awareness?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

I know industry people and the trail seems to have gone cold.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.