Is this why we have no Vinnie

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Genebaby
Site Admin

Is this why we have no Vinnie

Post by Genebaby »

I was in a supermarket in Arizona this morning and noticed the cover.

Does he fear and want to avoid this?

Is this why he hides from the public eye, a place where he used to smile and laugh?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Re: Is this why we have no Vinnie

Post by poserboy71 »

It is a shame if this is the reason.
I have said it before, He can be who he is and be proud of it. Just show us your happiness and let us hear your music.
From what the neighborhood, district employees, and some photographs suggest, Vinnie MAY be living this lifestyle. All rumors but from many different sources with nothing to gain.
If this is his lifestyle and it makes him happy, so be it.

Bruce shouldn't be ashamed if this is reality for him.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Here's a thought----
A former bandmate of Vinnie's waited to release his autobiography after his mother had passed .I believe it was because there were questionable activities discussed within.

If this lifestyle question is a possibility, I can see someone NOT exposing himself as to not bring shame on his mother/ family. Again, that would only be in HIS mind.The people who love him would accept him.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I 100% know if vv came back as a woman he would be bigger than he could ever imagine. I know a lot of stupid sniggering but that goes away in time but he would be huge and in demand. Not sure if vinnie really wants to be in demand but it wouldn't hurt him one bit.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Nobody should be ashamed of who they want to be and what makes them happy.

Trying to hide it may make things worse. I've heard from people that come out as who they want to be that they are so happy they did it.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Possio

Post by Possio »

It is a totally different world these days, much more accepting then say 20-30 years ago..
I think if handled right it would be a great way to get noticed, call it maketing ploy? I dunno.. in these super cluttered media times, to get peoples reaction aint easy..so much going on . But, on the other hand, everybodys different.. Im not in them shoes, so to speak..
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Hasn't everyone always considered Vinnie a cross dresser anyway? I mean, every glam band from the early 70's and the 80's glam metal bands were pretty much just cross dressers... Vinnie just took it to an extreme level. I for one think it'd be fucking badass if he came back out today shredding in a dress! Richie Stotts wore a tutu and nurse outfit. Heck, cum to think of it, the twin and I will be donning matching "Shining twins" dresses for our Parasitik Twiins show this Saturday. Vinnie in a dress and heels shredding the fuck out (IF he still can) would be edgy as hell!

MickFury1982

Post by MickFury1982 »

I think everything Vinnie did was extreme.....extremely brilliant! I think he should come out dressed however the hell he wants and be who he is and he would probably be surprised how accepting his fans would be and you know what.....he would probably get a whole new following supporting him
You can also call me LEE ROY WASHINGTON!