vvirtual.user@cox.net

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

vvirtual.user@cox.net

Post by poserboy71 »

vvirtual.user@cox.net

EVERYONE HERE CAN SEND Vinnie AN E-MAIL ASKING HIM TO MEET WITH Dino.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

no please don't , it really aint going to work.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

O.K.- Ask Vinnie to meet with ME then . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Send Vinnie anything you want.

NEWBEGINNINGS
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

poserboy71 wrote:O.K.- Ask Vinnie to meet with ME then . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Send Vinnie anything you want.
I've sent him an email :wink:
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

Gosh, this is Vinnie's e-mail for real? :o
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

one of them.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Quentin Aaron

Post by Quentin Aaron »

Your not a guitar hero. I put my shit behind and put yours first cause I trusted you. Now I'm fucked, and paying for it. You don't give a FUCK about anyone but yourself! And you know it. Human with feelings my ass. What I saw was a man who didn't give a shit about anyone but himself who didn't care who he hurt.

I am one of the Only people who tried to give you a pass, and doesn't talk shit about you. I tried to see you as a good person. I would have made damn sure you were successful and wouldn't have left you in the dirt like everyone Else you've delt with in your life. I would have been your friend. Fuck friendship right??? It's all about what people can do for you isn't it.

Then you dare say I'm not a loyal fan. I fucking took on that forum that tormented you cause I was FAN! I took bullets for YOU, and I STILL have to put up with that shit. And for what. For you to say I'm not a loyal fan. You are not a loyal Guitar Hero. You don't know what my life was like or is like now. You did more than hurt me, you DESTROYED some part of me. But I'm sure you really care.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Quentin Aaron wrote: You did more than hurt me, you DESTROYED some part of me.
For as hardcore as that was, this really rang true to me.I have said this before on this forum. I was starting to feel such genuine excitement for something(Vinnie's comeback) again. I usually only get excited by looking through my children's eyes and this was an incredibly rare occasion where I had that selfish excitement of a kid going to sleep on Christmas Eve. I possessed the nervous joy and didn't have to feed off of my kiddies like a parasite. It doesn't seem that Vinnie cares to understand fans.

NEWBEGINNINGS
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

sent him an email.like holding my breath underwater for a reply
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

WE WON'T GET A REPLY.

WE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT VINNIE ABSORBS SOME OF THE LOVE INTO HIS COLD AND DARK SOUL. :shock: :shock: :shock:

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Quentin, I never heard you ever say anything like that about Vinnie.. is everything ok? Have you had some kind of contact? What was that thing you said about running his board??? I am a little confused and interested. This is huge news as Quentin has always stood by Vinnie even after being dumped like all of us. Hope to hear from you and hope you are doing well in your move.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Quentin Aaron wrote: "I fucking took on that forum that tormented you cause I was FAN!"
"took on THAT forum"= the E.S.P. Guitar forum

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

This is why guys....he is not human :shock: as per Michael Tsarion.

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Quentin Aaron wrote:Your not a guitar hero. I put my shit behind and put yours first cause I trusted you. Now I'm fucked, and paying for it. You don't give a FUCK about anyone but yourself! And you know it. Human with feelings my ass. What I saw was a man who didn't give a shit about anyone but himself who didn't care who he hurt.

I am one of the Only people who tried to give you a pass, and doesn't talk shit about you. I tried to see you as a good person. I would have made damn sure you were successful and wouldn't have left you in the dirt like everyone Else you've delt with in your life. I would have been your friend. Fuck friendship right??? It's all about what people can do for you isn't it.

Then you dare say I'm not a loyal fan. I fucking took on that forum that tormented you cause I was FAN! I took bullets for YOU, and I STILL have to put up with that shit. And for what. For you to say I'm not a loyal fan. You are not a loyal Guitar Hero. You don't know what my life was like or is like now. You did more than hurt me, you DESTROYED some part of me. But I'm sure you really care.
Bullseye! Right on target!
metatron

Post by metatron »

metatron wrote:This is why guys....he is not human :shock: as per Michael Tsarion.

Annunaki = Ankh
Found In Genesis 25:32
Also known as Jedi, or Nephilim
Who were the Annunaki? (Ankh) They were the Watchers, Watchmen assigned to earth to watch over Yahweh's Creation in the Garden of Eden and Earth . They were created by God as perfect Angels. These Watchers rebelled against God and their assignment and a mutiny followed as they abandoned their mission to oversee humans and began to defile the women of the earth by having offspring with them. This led to a giant defect in the DNA of the offspring and an eventual almost complete contamination of the human DNA. By the time Yahweh destroyed the world with a flood because of this contamination, only one family on earth was left with pure human DNA. But even after the flood, the Watchers kept revolting and even more were punished and cast out of heaven losing their first estate and habitation, as they continued to defile women and human DNA (Genesis 6:4) This hybridization and corruption of the human DNA is still very much a part of our world although the giant defect has been corrected and most hybridization goes undetected. Why is the church silent on UFOs, Aliens, abductions, implantations, and forced breedings?
These Annunaki are NOT our creators. As you can see they themselves were created beings by God in heaven and were assigned to watch over the earth. When they rebelled, they were cast out of heaven, their first estate, although they do still reign in the first and second heavens and inhabit other planets and star systems visiting Earth in UFOs. Many of them, have underground bases here in the earth. In the ensuing years the Theory of Evolution will be discredited from the very founders themselves and their pawns. They will then promote through Government Disinfo Scientists that mankind was created in a test tube by these Annunaki and that these Annunaki are our creators. This is part of the grand delusion and lie at the end of days.

These Annunaki are also known as Nephilim, and several other names. Instead of preaching the truth, our Churches changed the truth to lies and preached the "Sons of Seth" facade changing the truth of Scriptures. These angels were the Sons of God who rebelled against Him. Our Churches also took out the Book of Enoch out of the Scriptures to hide this worldwide hybridization and the truth as to who these aliens are and what they are doing. To read the book of Enoch and learn the truth go here..

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Whoa, gettin' heavy in here!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army