Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

Oooh, this is so touching! :(
I really hope it will work out. Then please tell us about the experience. :D
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Excellent stuff guys.

Vinnie could not do any wrong in meeting with Dino, that would be most excellent.

Vinnie, man up and meet with Dino, have a chat and realise you've dissed a good person. He deserves better, we all do.

Vic
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

firstly, i don't think i even have a second while i'm in nashville and i am not so sure i would want to meet anyone anyway, but it is a great post.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Please make the time. TRY !!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

i can only try if someone contacts me. I am not the kind of guy to force myself on anyone.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

With all due respect,
Something tells me that Mark does not want the Vinnie drama to stop because he gets paid from all of this mess. I doubt he works for free. Mark will not try to diffuse the bomb. In fact he's probably blowing on the fuse to hurry the pace .

Vinnie should keep that in mind. He should realize who actually has his best interests at heart. We really have nothing to gain from this other than giving Vinnie our money for products IF he makes a comeback.
I hope Mark realizes that he could make a hell of a lot more money if Vinnie makes a comeback. That is if he is also an entertainment lawyer. Judging by his win/loss record for Vinnie...

:? :? :?

Any OPINIONS ? Discuss...

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Everyone in the Vinnie Camp would make a hell of a lot more money if Vinnie's comeback was to happen and be handled correctly.

This is what the fuckers who hung off Elvis didn't understand. They had a cash cow and killed it.

It would be ultimately cool if Vinnie would get in touch with Dino and organise a meeting.

Listen up Vinnie, the time to meet with Dino IS NOW!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Yes, just do it , what you have to lose ?
doublev

Post by doublev »

i get the message from vv and i want to respect that. i don't want to push anyone into anything. if i'm contacted then great but if not I am finished as a mediator etc.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

doublev wrote:i get the message from vv and i want to respect that. i don't want to push anyone into anything. if i'm contacted then great but if not I am finished as a mediator etc.
I really hope that VV will contact you. I wish it for you from the deep of my heard. So you will be able to have the chance to speak out what your feelings are!

Good luck Dino - you are a great great fan!

Wolfgang
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

What happened to the Vinnie that was a cool person and treated fans with respect ?

How hard is it to have a face to face conversation with someone that gifted a forum to you? Dino didn't do a thing to Vinnie in a mean spirit.
Dino didn't answer Vinnie right away because he was away on business(like he is right now). Dino unknowingly banned SuzieQ (aka- Vinnie) from the old forum, Vinnie wanted SuzieQ(himself) unbanned. When Dino didn't do it quick enough, Vinnie got rid of him. Vinnie was probably also fearful that Dino figured out that Vinnie was SuzieQ.

Oh, What a tangled web Spyder has woven.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Gravidade

Post by Gravidade »

Yeah, speak with him, please! :D
doublev

Post by doublev »

this is all cool and i wish it was easy. i don't think i am the guy. too much baggage now. i would love to be cool with him. i understand a lot of what v did and even though it is upsetting as fan you have to decide if you want to continue following the dream you had as a kid or grow up and move on. speaking with him was one of the greates honors of my life but that has been more than ruined. Its not easy to let go and I am not doing that but guys, i don't believe this is possible. It would be a huge shock if it was. I have not really started this meeting vinnie thing and i really have not considered it. i would be very happy to hear from him, but like i said it ain't going to happen, he don't like me one ioata. I feel I proved to him that i was a fan and gave him exactly what i said i would.. the domain for free and the board. I delivered and i could have just used him to speak to him and not delivered. the guy from forumco told me to fake that i was handing the forum to him and the only way he would know was when he went to try and delete me and couldn't but i felt that not to be honrable and made me look like a scuzzball.
I deleivered and the only reason i was deleted was by being busy and deleting suzue for something anyone would have.

i totally understand vhe wants to talk to people without anyone knowing its him and i would have supported that. But the way everything was handled I had to show mty friends that it was not me perfoming all the deletions of fans etc. I had no choice unless i wanted everone to hate me.

I don't know if everything is cancelled or even if anything really was planned.. who knows. I do believe he trusted me and didn't just use me for the domain and board and i wish vinnie's concerns were aired before he kicked me out.. but truthfully what happened sice was totally unjust and i have really no interest in meeting him unless a real contact is made from their end.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Well said Dino. Yes ,It was my idea for them to meet. It could only help the situation.Dino doesn't travel through Nashville every day.

We can all figure that it probably will not happen but we must always try. A lot of the things we have accomplished on this forum so far have been executed because of PERSISTENCE. One day it looks like those things will come to light. There are a lot of special projects that would be great if they were Vinnie-approved but we may have to do them without him.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

and to my ego , i knew everything happening now from day one , no joke
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Streetbeat wrote:and to my ego , i knew everything happening now from day one , no joke
Sammy. We know that . Now do something to help this movement along. We still can't figure out if this is closer to a human rights movement or a bowel movement. :shock: :shock: :shock:

NEWBEGINNINGS