where is suzie q, andrea nix and spyder?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
doublev2

where is suzie q, andrea nix and spyder?

Post by doublev2 »

Where are vinnies fake fans these days?
Bye Bye
doublev2

Re: where is suzie q, andrea nix and spyder?

Post by doublev2 »

Oh and his fake secretaries as well.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Oh and how about the sold out fake cd 'vinnies angels' soon to be restocked. I bet spyder andrea and suzie were the lucky buyers who didnt review it.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

or the buyers from China
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

they are with Meredith on the TM1 COMPANY Vinnie Vincent Warehouse
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes the company that doesnt exist
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yes, the fake fans just love to disappear without a trace. It must be too much hard work to keep them all up after the site dies.

By rights, I think the people at DoubleV that actually were real are here, so the fake ones Vinnie pretended to be just died off, even though they were apparently mega fans. Yet they are nowhere to be seen on the internet.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

I'm still a wee bit skeptical after being mistaken for Vinnie Vincent.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vv has had over 10 fake people on forums and as secretaries. Don't forget I saw first hand.
They all disappear and have no internet footprints unlike kma
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He even faked his sister Donna. People on the dv board all knew it was fake too.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

what's the reason to do this, would be better if he come online as himself
vinnie was a star 3 decades ago, that's all Vinnie, now you can come out as a normal being.
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

Just like Sphinx over at the FAQ. As soon as I "guessed" who they were they closed up shop and haven't been sighted since.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Some people have done their best to have the illusion that they MIGHT be Vinnie.
That type of snoozefest has happened here and at KissFAQ a lot in recent years.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I am not one that thinks sphinx is vinnie. But certainly trying best to sound like him like brainsaw
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Streetbeat wrote:what's the reason to do this, would be better if he come online as himself
vinnie was a star 3 decades ago, that's all Vinnie, now you can come out as a normal being.

Good point. This approach of coming online as a secretary wouldn't work in modern business strategy, which aims toward the transformation process, or turning resources into productivity.

I hope that didn't sound too lofty. Basically, I'm saying that open communication and feedback is more important than ever in leadership.

The whole Obamacare disaster placed an importance on productivity to pay for the workers. The political forces are going to turn management into a finely tuned machine in the future of business.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

You have to have real employees. You have to create an open, honest environment. Running a company isn't just sex, drugs, and rock and roll.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:Vv has had over 10 fake people on forums and as secretaries. Don't forget I saw first hand.
They all disappear and have no internet footprints unlike kma
You're probably right. I shouldn't make assumptions on other people's quick assumptions. I don't know Vinnie one way or the other. That makes things more ambiguous.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I am suspicious of most people coming out of vv world and yes i can be wrong but not with names i mentioned. Damn my craziest moment was saying vinnie was dressed up as Diane at namm. Lots of confusion but not with spyder etc
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:I am suspicious of most people coming out of vv world and yes i can be wrong but not with names i mentioned. Damn my craziest moment was saying vinnie was dressed up as Diane at namm. Lots of confusion but not with spyder etc
It takes time to get to know people. The fans are on the same plane. Some fans come into this picture with no idea about VV. Nobody immediately assumes he role plays women, or even other men. I'm sure if that would be his creative side or deception. I'm not sure of one or the other. The notion that there are cross dressers isn't crazy. It's confusing for everyone, when VV hasn't really discussed that. He hasn't said, "yes, I'm Spyder," "No,I'm not Spyder" or "No, I'm not Suzie Q" or "Yes, I am". We all tend to prefer the concrete to the shades of grey, but things aren't all ways clearly defined. Accepting that we don't all ways know anything for certain is a greater comfort. It eliminates the stress of trying to know all things. Anybody who has purchased a CD of Vinnie dressed as a women is somewhat open minded. None of us refused to buy his albums because he played a pink guitar or ratted his hair.

Everybody has the tendency to to assume something is right or wrong, which breaks down the logic in communication. That's also described as a mental block to listening known as cognitive dissidence. It's a very common human flaw. Steven Covey wrote entire books devoted to getting educated business people with the same goal on the same page. People with a different point of view are not really that different after all. How does one Vinnie Vincent fan really differ from another in wanting the best for VV? I mean we're fans. The definition of a fan is someone who likes an artist.