Going Up !!!

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
BigEd

Going Up !!!

Post by BigEd »

Went back to my old job today to visit some friends...so I standing there waiting for the elevator and low and behold Ms. Donna Cusano comes around the corner !!! We exchanged pleasantry's and she asked me how I've been and what I was up to, she was with another co-worker and the elevator was quite full so I had to keep it polite & professional. I really just wanted to pull her aside and say "Ya know, We need to talk" but I knew that would have made her uncomfortable....I had to get off before her and we said goodbye, I just wish it was the two of us in that elevator.... :cry:
poserboy71

Re: Going Up !!!

Post by poserboy71 »

That's just cool that you have a friendly acquaintance with her.

At this point, Bringing up her brother would be borderline insulting .I'm not sure that there is anything to say to her that could remedy the situation in any way.
Cherish a kind soul.

Still, IT IS PRETTY COOL.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Rick, She's a true example of what a classy lady is....Smart, Beautiful, Friendly and Polite !!! I guess anything I say wouldn't change history or matter much at this point. It just would have nice to hear how Vinnie's doing...
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

cool. would have been cool to ask her about her so called visit to the doublev forum with vinnie, spyder, suzie and the gang.
Bye Bye
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Does Vinnie even keep in contact with his family?
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Being in Tennessee it's probably a little difficult but I'm sure Vinnie keeps in contact with his family, he probably corresponds through e-mails & Skype....I know he doesn't really like to fly but maybe he has come home to visit on occasion by car.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

BigEd wrote:Being in Tennessee it's probably a little difficult but I'm sure Vinnie keeps in contact with his family, he probably corresponds through e-mails & Skype....I know he doesn't really like to fly but maybe he has come home to visit on occasion by car.

Vinnie leave the house????????

Doesn't he even have groceries delivered to him?
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Slayer wrote:
BigEd wrote:Being in Tennessee it's probably a little difficult but I'm sure Vinnie keeps in contact with his family, he probably corresponds through e-mails & Skype....I know he doesn't really like to fly but maybe he has come home to visit on occasion by car.

Vinnie leave the house????????

Doesn't he even have groceries delivered to him?
Lol yeah I wondered that? I mean if he at least goes out to get food have gas put in the car, someone could have snapped pics of him if they knew who he was...or he just has people run errands for him.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He does leave occasionally. Tries to sell tunes with his attorney occasionally.
Bye Bye
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

[youtube][/youtube]
Billy

Post by Billy »

I wonder if Vinnie's facebook page is real? Anyone know? I sent him a friends request.
Hello Rainbow Eyes.........Im Back! \m/
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Billy wrote:I wonder if Vinnie's facebook page is real? Anyone know? I sent him a friends request.
They're all fake lol
If you're talking about the one I THINK you're talking about, it's either fake and the person responsible of creating it stopped logging on; or Vinnie did create it and stopped logging on.
I had sent a request several times and never got a response of any kind.
Vinnie use to chat with his fans...but not anymore.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He does use fb a lot but not in official way
Bye Bye