I've fallen and I can't get up

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Kingzoo5905

I've fallen and I can't get up

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

Hello all,
I came here a short while ago to find out more information on VV for my project. Although since I came here I have been reading through the posts and I have to admit my mind has been twisted around so many times I don't know what to believe anymore. WHat do I mean by saying this? Well, I really don't know, to be honest. I believe that we all are sincere VV fans at heart, but I've read so much "stuff" on this forum over the last few weeks I'm starting to get all fogged up. I don't know the difference between what is truth or gossip; fact or speculation.
I hold no hard feeligns towards anyone. I am a lover of humanity inside and out, and I honestly believe the intentions of everyone on this site are good. I personally thank everyone who has offered assistance in my search for material for the book I am writing on VV, and if I feel up to it i will post occasional updates on how it is going, but i don't know if it is a good idea for me to keep myself involved with this site to any extent.
Again, no hard feelings. I hope everyone does well in life, and if anyone desires to contact me personally about any matters or just to chat a bit, please shoot me an email and we'll go from there.
I hope you all understand that I've simply realized that this forum simply isn't for me; not because i think its good or bad, hateful or sincere.

To Vinnie himself, I know that you may not care what I am trying to do, but please know that I have never thought bad about you and I only wish you the best in life. As for whether or not it will ever be published and amout to anything, only time will tell.

Peace to all,
Tutah,
Kenneth Kelly
kenneth.kelly02@email.saintleo.edu
shramiac

Re: I've fallen and I can't get up

Post by shramiac »

Best of luck with everything Ken.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

Theres not much going on with Vinnie, so sometimes you have to humor yourself and have a bit of fun. Thats why you might see silly things being posted on this forum. Its all tongue in cheek and Vinnie is lucky his fans dont hate him.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Portillo, EXACTAMUNDO !!!!

Hope you are well, Mrs. C !!!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I wish you luck if you continue on with your book. Almost everyone here has had some personal experience with Vinnie, and to me, that's the best info you could ever get.
Yes, all the info you will receive will not be positive. I didn't think anything was negative about Vinnie until I began to dig deep about him and until I came across this site.
I'm only 20 years old so I have never had the privilege to meet/talk to Vinnie. I have tried to contact him a couple times already; hoping to give him support and encouragement to get back out there. I literally poured my heart out those several times...and I have gotten no response. Broke my heart. He is the ONLY idol of mine I have ever tried to contact, too.
I know there are some things you may read here or elsewhere that you may think as unbelievable, but I am pretty sure almost everything you read of Vinnie is the TRUTH. The good and the bad.
We fans, love Vinnie. But some have just dealt with certain situations with him which are unacceptable. He has committed actions and said things that are wrong. There is no hatred toward him, just disappointment.
Although he has done some things that us fans consider as wrong, I personally, still hope the best for him and have hope for his return.
If you are a TRUE fan of Vinnie Vincent, you will accept him for the good and bad...and will SEE past the B.S.
Again, good luck.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well said guys. Good luck with it all Ken.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Your right AnkhWarrior. There is no hate towards Vinnie, just disappointment. At this stage of his life and musical careers (that is, if he tried to have a musical careers) he could have befriend his fans. Nothing extreme or silly, just friendship & all would have been good. He wouldn't have been harassed, cause lets face it, there aren't that many people really interested . 300, 400 max of real fans & then probably another 600 people befriending him cause of the whole KISS connection..maybe.
Just today I got to befriend (via FB) a guitarist I really, like. Looked up to him when I was young...At one stage in the early 90's I even asked him if he'd be interested in putting a band together & he gave me his phone number. He's probably one of the best guitarist in Australia. I screwed it up & lost his number & never got in contact with him. For the Aussie's out there you might remember a band Wa Wa Nee. Awesome hybrid Funk/dance-e/Pop band. I recall going to their gigs & I can only image what a band like the Beatles went through...the screaming Girls!!!! Their gigs were like 98% hot girls & 2% blokes. And 2% blokes mainly consisting of the road crew. Anyways, Steve Willians was the Pink Jackson Soloist gun-slinger for Wa Wa Nee. *Vic, he also had some Charvel's...model 4's. So I befriend him (again...twenty years or so later). Informed him of the Steve Stevens clinic in Sydney as he wasn't aware of it & he said we'd most probably catch up there cause he's a big Steve Stevens fan. Cool guy.

No that hard to be cool VV...Give it a go, you might like it.

Steve Williams of Wa Wa Nee with his Pink Jackson Soloist.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

Its probably for the best. If Vinnie thinks your "associated" with this forum, you'll probably have a harder time trying to get your book published.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Personally, I don't believe Vinnie will even make an ounce of effort of talking to him about thebpublishing this book. Or even giving him permission to do so in the least.
Vinnie is lost. Breaks my heart to think that way but I don't see Vinnie having anything to do with anyone anymore :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That's cool Dannii, we were just talking about Wa Wa Nee at last band practice. Have fun at the Steve Stevens clinic, he's a great guy, very nice and easy going.

Not paranoid and weird around fans like some people. And really, there's no excuse for being a dick to your fans. More so than ever in this day and age.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Kingzoo5905 wrote:Hello all,
I came here a short while ago to find out more information on VV for my project. Although since I came here I have been reading through the posts and I have to admit my mind has been twisted around so many times I don't know what to believe anymore. WHat do I mean by saying this? Well, I really don't know, to be honest. I believe that we all are sincere VV fans at heart, but I've read so much "stuff" on this forum over the last few weeks I'm starting to get all fogged up. I don't know the difference between what is truth or gossip; fact or speculation.
I hold no hard feeligns towards anyone. I am a lover of humanity inside and out, and I honestly believe the intentions of everyone on this site are good. I personally thank everyone who has offered assistance in my search for material for the book I am writing on VV, and if I feel up to it i will post occasional updates on how it is going, but i don't know if it is a good idea for me to keep myself involved with this site to any extent.
Again, no hard feelings. I hope everyone does well in life, and if anyone desires to contact me personally about any matters or just to chat a bit, please shoot me an email and we'll go from there.
I hope you all understand that I've simply realized that this forum simply isn't for me; not because i think its good or bad, hateful or sincere.

To Vinnie himself, I know that you may not care what I am trying to do, but please know that I have never thought bad about you and I only wish you the best in life. As for whether or not it will ever be published and amout to anything, only time will tell.

Peace to all,
Tutah,
Kenneth Kelly
kenneth.kelly02@email.saintleo.edu
Ken,

That's a good attitude to have. People without hatred are the wisest. Who doesn't need words of inspiration to become a more peaceful human being? :D

Only Vinnie knows the truth, I suppose. If I could contact VV to give you the answers, I would. Just so you would have success on the project you believe in.

[youtube][/youtube]
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

AnkhWarrior wrote:Personally, I don't believe Vinnie will even make an ounce of effort of talking to him about thebpublishing this book. Or even giving him permission to do so in the least.
Vinnie is lost. Breaks my heart to think that way but I don't see Vinnie having anything to do with anyone anymore :(
Yeah thats probably whats going to happen. But do you need permission from the subject to write a book?
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Portillo wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:Personally, I don't believe Vinnie will even make an ounce of effort of talking to him about thebpublishing this book. Or even giving him permission to do so in the least.
Yeah thats probably whats going to happen. But do you need permission from the subject to write a book?

No. A biography can be "unofficial".
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.