Getting the Word Out about Vinnie Bio

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Kingzoo5905

Getting the Word Out about Vinnie Bio

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

Hello again VVFF,
A lot of you probably already know who I am, but just in case, I'm posting this to get the word out about the "bio" I'm writing about and for Vinnie Vincent. I started it as a simple project for a class, but it has turned into something far more important to me. I am a 22 year old English major at Saint Leo University in Florida, going to school to become a writer no less. I have been doing as much research as possible, and I'm only in the beginning stages of writing, but I've started none the less. I'm not trying to bore anyone with the same old news, just making sure everyone knows my intentions.
My book will be a biography in a general since; its meant to cover the span of his life and career in as accurate a way as possible. However, it will also be the journey of a fan looking for the journey of Vinnie, if that makes any sense. Like many of you probably do, I admire Vinnie for his career, and the true person I still think he is despite all the rumors and descrepencies in his career; KISS and Vinnie Vincent Invasion just to name a few. I can connect because I have had very similar experiences in my life that are almost spot on with what Vinnie has experienced.
Please know that I'm not trying to defend Vinnie where I am not welcomed, I know he will defend himself in whatever way he deems fit. I am simply trying to do justice to a very underated guitar hero.
The book will elaborate on how I came to know about VV, and why I became so inspired by him in the first place, where I got my idea for writing a biography, how I feel that I connect with Vinnie, etc. I will go in and out between my own experiences in researching VV and the actual rundown of his life/career. I will not go too deep into personal information from my life or his, but I will to an extent. I want to respect Vinnie's privacy.

It is my dream that I could some how contact Vinnie Vincent and get his actual permission to write this book, and possibly get his input. Either way, I'd like to give a share of any possible profits to him, just for the sake of doing so; this is a tribute to him of course.
I am skeptical about how I will start out the actual bio portions of the book. I was wanting to go a more traditional way, from birth to now, but since this work of mine is experimental anyway, I was thinking about writing it in a post-modern fashion. Beginning in the now, and flashing back and forth between past, present, and future. This is where you all come in.
In your opinion, how should I organize the bio portions of this book? Should I go in chrono,.ogical importance, or by a matter of what I deam is importance?
I know I may never be contacted by Vinnie, if i'd started a few years ago maybe i'd have had a chance, but for now, I'm just doing this for myself, fo Vinnie, and for his few loyal fans.
Despite thefact that Vinnie may never acjknow,ledge me even if I do publish this work someday, I have t hope for the best.
Please refrain from any negativity about Vinnie or my ambitions, out of respect and courtesy, please. If you have any questions, just ask me here, or shoot me an email.
Tutah,
Kenneth Kelly
kenneth.kelly02@email.saintleo.edu
poserboy71

Re: Getting the Word Out about Vinnie Bio

Post by poserboy71 »

Hoping for the best is just about all that we can do.. I will help you as much as I can.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Good luck on the bio. But you're definitely going to need all the luck you cab get to get a chance to speak with him about the whole deal.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Good luck man... good luck.
Kingzoo5905

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

I know, Rick. You've been a great help so far. Thanks for everyones kindness. I know It will take some hard work, but I just can't give up. If I give up it definately won't happen.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Kingzoo5905, you should write it the way you want. Will you get VV help. I say Not, but I could be wrong.
You want he truth...Well at least from a fans point of view (cause like i said, I doubt you'll get VV point of view) you've come to the right place. There is a lot (a real lot) of documented proof here. & if you can't findit, easy just to ask anyone here & they will be able to point you in the right direction.

I think it is a noble thing your trying to do, but I think you may not like all the stuff that 'your/our hero' has done.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Listen to metatron....It's always a good idea to get info from the fans, which is what you're doing.
Everything about Vinnie isn't all good...which you must know already. He's made some mistakes, has screwed some people over, and can be kinda a meanie (i dont like to call him any bad names). But we're his fans so we will stick by him and continue waiting. My man makes fun of me for it but i dont care!
But I'm sure you will get almost ALL the info you need here :)
Kingzoo5905

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

Yeah I understand everything you guys are telling me. I appreciate your help. The biggest area I need help bringing together is VV's early life. I've already found quite a lot of information just by looking around, but If somebody could please direct me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Our boy, Big Ed, knows some stuff about the early days. Let's see if he feels comfortable sharing more stories and pictures of Vinnie's old haunts and his old house,etc...

I hope to make it up to his neck of the woods soon. He said that he will give me THE VINNIE TOUR. Plus , I'll visit with out very own SHRED4HIRE(Chris Bickley).

NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

poserboy71 wrote:Our boy, Big Ed, knows some stuff about the early days. Let's see if he feels comfortable sharing more stories and pictures of Vinnie's old haunts and his old house,etc...

I hope to make it up to his neck of the woods soon. He said that he will give me THE VINNIE TOUR. Plus , I'll visit with out very own SHRED4HIRE(Chris Bickley).
Everyone has access to everything awesome except me!! Jealous!
Kingzoo5905

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

Cool Rick, thank you. Maybe we can work out something where somehow we can interview someone who knew him who still lives there. Just an idea, I know I get ahead of myself when I get excited. I'd just like to eventually interview some outside Sources about Big V, who possibly knew or interacted with him.
Also, to the entire VVFF, I just finished the first chapter in the Vinnie Vincent Bio!!!
Its only a start, but the start, but I think it's a good one. Maybe I'll gather the courage to let some of you guys read it, just as an appetizer, lol.
I just need you guys and gals to keep me motivated!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:Our boy, Big Ed, knows some stuff about the early days. Let's see if he feels comfortable sharing more stories and pictures of Vinnie's old haunts and his old house,etc...

i'm the same boat AnkhWarrior,. i live in Australia. Not direct access to things. only through this site. :)
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

Kingzoo5905 wrote:It is my dream that I could some how contact Vinnie Vincent and get his actual permission to write this book, and possibly get his input.
Good luck with that. :)
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

metatron wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:

i'm the same boat AnkhWarrior,. i live in Australia. Not direct access to things. only through this site. :)
It really sucks lol nothing interesting happens in MI...I wouldn't be surprised if no one around here even knows who Vinnie is.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

just write the thing and then brace yourself for some vv threats if he even has a platform to do that. May come from his underground circle of chatters.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Why Vinnie doesn't put out his bio is beyond me.. surely the time is now following Peter's book. Why is he just sitting on it??? What the hell else has he got to do? Seeing VV's take on things would be beyond a good read and I am sure he will have a very vv take on things and anything coming from VV's mind is more than of interest.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev2 wrote:just write the thing and then brace yourself for some vv threats

That all they are, threats. He thinks people scare easily, he thinks WRONG!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah vv has been known for first free lawyers letters to bully people .
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vv also may not realize this but computer made dance music is taking over the kids in school and ols rock musicians like himself will only become more obscure. Top djs are filing tax returns stating they earnef 30 to 60 million bucks a year. I know the agent for the biggest djs. The kids want to make dance music and dj because no money or glamour in playing electic guitar. Its now or never for vinnie if you ask me.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I also believe he is very close to missing the boat for gfh. 2007 to 2009 was peake but he still may be ok if he releases now.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

Wasn't the first VVI album a Metal/Dance album anyways! :D
[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Never heard the dance in that album.. maybe the kind of dancing you did upstairs at rainbow bar and grill.
Bye Bye
Kingzoo5905

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

That would just be my luck. You watch, I'll be in the final stages of publishing my book in a few years from now, and just before I complete the deal I'll get a notice from Vinnie saying to drop the project or else.
I'm naturally a pessimistic person. This is all just hypothetical I know, but I get worried with the bad possibilities. Lol
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Well Vinnie reads this forum so he already knows :p

Might get an email/message from him disguised as a normal user telling you to drop it now. Lol that's Vinnie for you.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes vv reads this forum for hours a day. On his dv board and youtube he referred to it regulary. Its without question he is caught up in this along with kissfaq and others.
Bye Bye
Kingzoo5905

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

Really, hours a day? I don't see how somebody could do it, but if he's as private as he seems to be, and if he doesn't get out much - at least not in the guise of Vinnie Vincent - I guess I could believe that. I'm not making him out to be a troll under a bridge. I guess if I had the free tome I'd be browsing things like this too especially if it pertained to me.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I just wish he grew a pair and just joined the forum as himself. If he doesn't want to get out into the public eye, fine. But at least make it to where fans can chat with him :) this forum would be buzzing like crazy. It would be nice.
Kingzoo5905

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

I agree, It would be nice.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He did join the forum and left one message. He calls this a vile place and roach motel as well as vics dickss. No way will he join.
Bye Bye
Kingzoo5905

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

Hey doublev2,
Where is this one post? what topic is it under? I'd just like to read it thats all.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Did he join as himself or disguised as a normal person talking crap about the forum? He calls this forum the hate forum lol

He doesn't have balls big enough to join as himself and speak his mind to us...so instead he joins as a 'fan' who down talks the forum and calls us haters who have 'betrayed' Vinnie. He's funny lol
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Kingzoo5905 wrote:Hey doublev2,
Where is this one post? what topic is it under? I'd just like to read it thats all.
Look up susie.q-rocks under the members link :) go to the profile and read the post 'she' left. Look under the news thread on her profile and it will take you to the thread.

It's Vinnie :D
Kingzoo5905

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

By the way, Doublev2,
On facebook I have been talking to a girl named Katie Cusano. She claims to be Vinnie's daughter. I'm not quite sure if I believe her, but I may be wrong. Do you or anyone else know anything about her? Is she just messing with me or is she really his daughter?
Thanks to any who know
Tutah
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Kingzoo5905 wrote:By the way, Doublev2,
On facebook I have been talking to a girl named Katie Cusano. She claims to be Vinnie's daughter. I'm not quite sure if I believe her, but I may be wrong. Do you or anyone else know anything about her? Is she just messing with me or is she really his daughter?
Thanks to any who know
Tutah
Neither of Vinnie's daughters is named Katie. They're Elizabeth Cusano and Jessica Cusano.
I dont know why people bother lying about stuff like that xD
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

That Katie lady was here at one point.

NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Someone definitely seems desperate for attention then haha.

You would think she would say she was either Elizabeth or Jessica...guess she was too lazy to look up their names :P
Kingzoo5905

Post by Kingzoo5905 »

does anyone know the name of that crazy Katie lady? Id like to look at some of the stuff she said. I clled her on her bluff a little while ago
Portillo

Post by Portillo »

doublev2 wrote:Yes vv reads this forum for hours a day. On his dv board and youtube he referred to it regulary.
doublev2 wrote:He did join the forum and left one message. He calls this a vile place and roach motel as well as vics dickss. No way will he join.
AnkhWarrior wrote:I just wish he grew a pair and just joined the forum as himself. If he doesn't want to get out into the public eye, fine. But at least make it to where fans can chat with him :) this forum would be buzzing like crazy. It would be nice.
In any other realm of experience, Vinnie would have no fans left because of what he has done and how he treats fans.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Kingzoo5905 wrote:does anyone know the name of that crazy Katie lady? Id like to look at some of the stuff she said. I clled her on her bluff a little while ago
It's really hard to call any one 'crazy' when your dealing with the subject matter of yours truly Vinnie Vincent.
No 'offical' new music since 'Euphoria (EP) (1996)'. And a fan forum (VVFF) with Total posts 77851, Total topics 4386, Total members 314 & new posting being added daily. Now who is crazy. Think we all are a bit crazy. In some cases a lot crazy! As the old saying goes, everyone is crazy except for you & I & sometimes, I wonder about you.

ankh

Post by ankh »

or,in other words,AND with the APPROPRIATE comment,

[youtube][/youtube]
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes got to be crazy. But we are all fans of music and then we joined a soap opera unintentionally. But yeah its crazy but whats not crazy.
Bye Bye