Vinnie quotes on love with lucia

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
doublev2

Vinnie quotes on love with lucia

Post by doublev2 »

LuciaBrasilWAdvanced MemberBrazil755 PostsPosted - 08/08/2011 : 1:01:01 PM Vinnie, my love..This short time I'm here has been a new air and every time I ask myself: Is this real?Does not take long and the answer is : yes it's real!The God's plans have steps to happen, Vinnie.One event leads to the next event.I believe that what happened in the past is responsible for being here today, is a sequence.Do not expect logic in this sequence, my love..Our logic is flawed and therefore often does not understand the "why"The our human ignorance does not allow us understand completly...When I read your message today I was worried.I hope I'm wrong, but I felt a "line" behind your message.Something like: "this is all great, but may end up,..Oh no! Will end "Yes, this step will end and the next will come.My love, do not let evil thoughts disturb your life nowThe discouragement is part of our lives, but we have to fight them!This is our daily struggle.I'm not afraid to say these words to you, Vinnie.I'm not afraid of the man I love.I love you, Vinnie! Maria Lucia.God performs his works in stagesand never leaves a miracle in half.Google AdSenseUSAMountain ViewdoublevForum Admin/Owner4149 PostsPosted - 08/08/2011 : 2:01:15 PM quote:Originally posted by LuciaBrasilWVinnie, my love..This short time I'm here has been a new air and every time I ask myself: Is this real?Does not take long and the answer is : yes it's real!The God's plans have steps to happen, Vinnie.One event leads to the next event.I believe that what happened in the past is responsible for being here today, is a sequence.Do not expect logic in this sequence, my love..Our logic is flawed and therefore often does not understand the "why"The our human ignorance does not allow us understand completly...When I read your message today I was worried.I hope I'm wrong, but I felt a "line" behind your message.Something like: "this is all great, but may end up,..Oh no! Will end "Yes, this step will end and the next will come.My love, do not let evil thoughts disturb your life nowThe discouragement is part of our lives, but we have to fight them!This is our daily struggle.I'm not afraid to say these words to you, Vinnie.I'm not afraid of the man I love.I love you, Vinnie! Maria Lucia.God performs his works in stagesand never leaves a miracle in half.Maria meu amor, Minhas palavras não são para trazer o medo que eles são feitos para trazer esperança. Eu vim para um lugar de aprendizagem na minha vida pessoal que o poder de Deus nem qualquer pessoa deve nada a qualquer um de nós. Que milagres que recebemos são um "dom" para não ser tomada de ânimo leve. Eu acredito que os milagres acontecem. Muitos aconteceu comigo quando eu nunca esperava para recebê-los. Também muitas orações não foram respondidas quando eu precisava deles para serem respondidas em minhas horas mais sombrias. Testemunhei milagres quando eu era jovem e eu os vi em meus anos mais tarde. O milagre mais maravilhoso de tudo é que a nossa existência. Somos levados aqui com uma alma mente e do corpo capaz de gozo e dor emoção conhecimento e da dor e da ignorância. Se algo especial acontece comigo eu aprendi que a "vida" desse evento abençoado não é ser tomada como garantida. Eu entendi que devo valorizar e valorizar o milagre para não sei quando ou se ele vai desaparecer. Se que a perda aconteceu que eu sou deixado só, com uma memória e arrependimento, como o que mais eu poderia ter feito reconhecer e saborear o dom de que o milagre que Deus enviou para mim. Deus já me enviou um milagre e esse dom é você Eu quero valorizar este dom, porque Eu não quero esse milagre a desaparecer. Te amo, VinnieMaria my love, My words are not to bring fear, they are meant to bring hope. I have come to a place of learning in my personal life that the power of God nor any one person owes anything to any of us. What miracles we receive are a “gift” not to be taken lightly. I believe that miracles do happen. Many miracles have happened to me when I never expected to receive them. Also many prayers were not answered when I needed them to be answered in my darkest hours. I witnessed miracles when I was young and I have seen them in my later years. The most wonderful miracle of all is that of our existence. We are brought here with a mind, soul and body capable of emotion, knowledge and enjoyment and pain and ignorance. If something special happens to me, I have learned that the “life” of that blessed event is not to be taken for granted. I have understood that I must cherish and treasure the miracle for I know not when or if it will vanish. If that loss came to pass, I am only left with a memory and regret as to what more I could have done to recognize and savor the gift of that miracle that God sent to me. God has now sent me a miracle and that gift is you. I want to cherish this gift because I don’t want this miracle to vanish. Te amo, VinnieLuciaBrasilWAdvanced MemberBrazil755 PostsPosted - 08/08/2011 : 3:03:21 PM Vinnie my love....you leave me speechless, again..But I believe I understand what you wrote.We have to enjoy the good moments because he is not eternal.Happiness does have not guarantee certificate.Maybe I have not had a chance to experience this world view.My desires have always been met, even when they were treated in a totally different the way I wanted them to be.when I sought you, I could not find you and I do not understand whyI still do not know why it took so longAnd maybe, I will never knowIt does not matter now, you're here.I'm here.For reasons we do not know, this was only possible now.Maybe before it was not the right time.I will respect your life experience.Even though I have my certainty that our miracle is here to stay.I also do not want this miracle disappears.And I hope that this time my prayers be answered word for word.I believe, if necessary, I will believe for us both.I love you very much!!! Maria Lucia.doublevForum Admin/Owner4149 PostsPosted - 08/08/2011 : 3:35:43 PM In EnglishMaria my love, My words are not to bring fear, they are meant to bring hope. I have come to a place of learning in my personal life that the power of God nor any one person owes anything to any of us. What miracles we receive are a “gift” not to be taken lightly. I believe that miracles do happen. Many miracles have happened to me when I never expected to receive them. Also many prayers were not answered when I needed them to be answered in my darkest hours. I witnessed miracles when I was young and I have seen them in my later years. The most wonderful miracle of all is that of our existence. We are brought here with a mind, soul and body capable of emotion, knowledge and enjoyment and pain and ignorance. If something special happens to me, I have learned that the “life” of that blessed event is not to be taken for granted. I have understood that I must cherish and treasure the miracle for I know not when or if it will vanish. If that loss came to pass, I am only left with a memory and regret as to what more I could have done to recognize and savor the gift of that miracle that God sent to me. God has now sent me a miracle and that gift is you. I want to cherish this gift because I don’t want this miracle to vanish. Te amo, VinnieLuciaBrasilWAdvanced MemberBrazil755 PostsPosted - 08/08/2011 : 8:33:31 PM It is very strong that I feel for you, dear Vinnie.Maria Lucia.doublevForum Admin/Owner4149 PostsPosted - 08/09/2011 : 1:14:50 PM quote:Originally posted by LuciaBrasilWIt is very strong that I feel for you, dear Vinnie.Maria Lucia.Querida Maria, My feelings for you are also very strong. VinnieLuciaBrasilWAdvanced MemberBrazil755 PostsPosted - 08/09/2011 : 2:55:13 PM quote:Originally posted by doublevquote:Originally posted by LuciaBrasilWIt is very strong that I feel for you, dear Vinnie.Maria Lucia.Querida Maria, My feelings for you are also very strong. VinnieVinnie, my love..I do not know what the future holds but I know that nothing will separate us because what binds our hearts is a feeling untouchable..strong..very strong.Everything that could try to separate us do not have that strength.Time will take care of down the physical barriers.The countdown clock was triggered when we met.I ask you to have patience with me.My life is turned upside downMy sister is separating from his first marriage.My parents are sick.Each day a struggle,Each day a victory that becomes the next fight.And I can only think of you.Eu te amo muito. Maria Lucia.doublevForum Admin/Owner4149 PostsPosted - 08/09/2011 : 4:36:14 PM Maria, sim o seu verdadeiro eu estou caindo no amor com você. Embora eu use o tradutor para falar com você que vive no meu coração para você transcende todas as palavras que precisam ser ditas. Acredito que não importa quão duro nós tentamos controlar nossa vida vive em si tem a última palavra. É que "algo" que é muito maior do que nos que vai conquistar o nosso melhor planos estabelecidos. Quando eu vi você Eu sabia que a vida tinha um plano muito maior que eu não vou discutir com. Eu tenho toda a paciência que precisa para eu tenho visto o mundo de cabeça para baixo também. E justamente quando eu pensava tudo estava perdido lá estava você. Eu te amo sempre, VinnieLuciaBrasilWAdvanced MemberBrazil755 PostsPosted - 08/09/2011 : 8:42:44 PM Vinnie, my love..Our adult love is very special.It has the purity and light shades of love and has the window for real life.I can hear the soothing sounds of each word,..and sometimes I seem to hear your smile and your breathing.I never felt anything like this before by someoneIt's so beautiful, smells of red fruit,it burn me, it moves me and makes me stop in front of the computer screen.This poetry and romance, and that awareness of having eyes in the sky, but the feet on the ground of the reality is..... magical!!... it's a delicious feeling.I believe that something very special is moving the world to us.Is a delight to love you, my dear love. Te amo. Maria Lucia
Bye Bye
shramiac

Re: Vinnie quotes on love with lucia

Post by shramiac »

Sheesh! Get room! For real?
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Possio

Post by Possio »

what the hell is this?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

vv on his board. he had about 6 members. Lots lots more of this. he is posting under the name doublev.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

shramiac wrote:Sheesh! Get room! For real?

Gifts from an adoring fan...ha ha ha :lol: :lol:
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Sheez...this is some horny shit

Kissy kissy kissy lovey lovey lovey lovey...mmmmm...mmm...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Somebody grab a bucket of ice!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

they are still at it in other places. Lucia and the friend Sandra. Sandra is more of a love administrator in the set up.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

luck vinnie and lucia were both married.
Bye Bye
reneroxx

Post by reneroxx »

Jajajajajaa! Woah! :shock:
Wtf was that shit?
This is Rudi.
Only one metal maniac ready to rock my ass off and get my ears bleeding.... ( Okay that was a bit intense)
Nah just stopping by! Here we are!!
A naughty naughty hobo! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

So if this is real, Vin will post this but won't post his amp settings or recording techniques or comment on gigs he enjoyed etc? I'm confused?!?!?! But whats new! :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(

Post by 1031 »

what an embarrassment,.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
metatron

Post by metatron »

Vinnie, coulldn't you wriiten an awesome song with the time it took you to write that verbal shit. Really man, get a grip. someone pass me a vomit bag.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

metatron wrote:Vinnie, coulldn't you wriiten an awesome song with the time it took you to write that verbal shit. Really man, get a grip. someone pass me a vomit bag.
Ha ha ha. O Romeo, Romeo.Wherefore art thou Romeo? :lol: :lol: Shall I hear more or shall I speak cautiously? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm keeping my vomit bag.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I would take this over the ganging up on ex members. She was teasing him for sure.
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Huh? :? :? :? Lucia was teasing Vinnie by saying she loves him? Was she an ex member of the forum? :? :? :? :?
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Please excuse me if I thought the posts Vinnie and Lucia wrote were incredibly bad Shakespeare.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Gonna be sick. What an embarrassment! This is how he wants to interact with his "fans"? Truly sickening and lame.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

She is an angel. Still speaks with vinnie . She was never booted.
Vv has had internet virtual relationships from at least early 2000s. Including one of them being on the phone to him when his wife got home from work the day the swat team arrested him.
Bye Bye

Post by 1031 »

Well, I have to say if I came home and my wife was talking to someone in this way and I don't care who he was I would be more than upset.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
reneroxx

Post by reneroxx »

I just puked :oops: All that shit on the toilet. 8) :lol: 8) :D
This is Rudi.
Only one metal maniac ready to rock my ass off and get my ears bleeding.... ( Okay that was a bit intense)
Nah just stopping by! Here we are!!
A naughty naughty hobo! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
madvincent

Post by madvincent »

The topics on the double v board were full of these interactions between Vinnie and Maria Lucia. She was a very nice person to everyone. Don't know what she's upto now though...
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Very nice to everyone but maybe speaking of her love of vv and walking hand in hand on the beach with him may have not been too nice to her husband but its not for me to judge.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

This is the dialogue just before

[quote][/quote]
Vinnie, my dear....your another cairipinha..and..aged brandy next to a fireplace dear Maria, will you share with me in front of fireplace?.. I hope with my heart that your answer is yes. te amo, VinnieMy beautiful love..the answer is yes....in front of the fireplace or wherever else your imagination wants.Maria Lucia.I am falling for you. VinnieVinnie.. I'm also falling for you..and I'm sure the fire would be jealous of our heat.Te amo.Maria Lucia.Maria, there are so many things i could say but they would never compare to the fire that rages in my heart. Yes the fire could rise to the level of the heat of our passion. VinnieVinnie, it's true..We can not say all thoughts that populate our imagination...but we both know is wonderful sensations it is as if something soft to touch our skinImagine a soft touch of my hands..Maria Lucia.LuciaBrasilWAdvanced MemberBrazil755 PostsPosted - 08/07/2011 : 11:47:47 PM doublevForum Admin/Owner4149 PostsPosted - 08/07/2011 : 11:54:01 PM quote:Originally posted by LuciaBrasilWMy Maria, imagine a explosão que criou o universo e todos os mundos e planetas. Que ainda não está perto do que eu sinto quando estamos juntos. VinnieTara_VVAdvanced MemberArgentina1721 PostsPosted - 08/07/2011 : 11:56:36 PM LuciaBrasilWAdvanced MemberBrazil755 PostsPosted - 08/07/2011 : 11:59:04 PM Tara_VVAdvanced MemberArgentina1721 PostsPosted - 08/08/2011 : 12:03:35 AM LuciaBrasilWAdvanced MemberBrazil755 PostsPosted - 08/08/2011 : 12:04:20 AM quote:Originally posted by doublevquote:Originally posted by LuciaBrasilWMy Maria, imagine a explosão que criou o universo e todos os mundos e planetas. Que ainda não está perto do que eu sinto quando estamos juntos. VinnieVinnie, my dear..I can imagineI think we both face to face...to the fire on the beach, just us two.That would be a delight..........Maria Lucia.doublevForum Admin/Owner4149 PostsPosted - 08/08/2011 : 12:08:33 AM quote:Originally posted by Tara_VVOh Sandra, você trabalhou tão duro na cozinha nesta noite para criar uma obra de arte. As sobremesas parecem tão bonitas. Perfeito!! you worked so hard in the kitchen tonight to create such a work of art. The desserts look so beautiful. Perfect, VinnieTara_VVAdvanced MemberArgentina1721 PostsPosted - 08/08/2011 : 12:11:47 AM i was work all afternoon .. but really were beautiful! I hope you likehot in here, no?Tara_VVAdvanced MemberArgentina1721 PostsPosted - 08/08/2011 : 12:14:57 AM Hosted by YouTubeLuciaBrasilWAdvanced MemberBrazil755 PostsPosted - 08/08/2011 : 12:19:01 AM Vinnie, our beloved eternal.We had four days of celebration in his honorWe did everything with love because you deserve it everything and more.You are a wonderful man sweet, gentle, beautiful and have always had our love, our admiration and respect.Being here with our family was an event we will never forget as we live.We love you Vinnie.And not to say againHappy Birthday Vinnie loved!!!!Vinnie, nuestro querido eterno.Tuvimos cuatro días de celebración en su honorLo hicimos todo con amor, porque te lo mereces todo y mucho más.Usted es un hombre maravilloso, dulce, suave, hermoso, y siempre hemos tenido nuestro amor, nuestra admiración y respeto.Estar aquí con nuestra familia fue un evento que nunca olvidaremos, como el que vivimos.Nos encanta que Vinnie.Y por no decir otra vezFeliz cumpleaños Vinnie queridos!!!!Vinnie, nosso amado eterno.Tivemos quatro dias de festa em sua homenagemFizemos tudo com amor porque você merece tudo e muito mais.Você é um homem maravilhoso doce, gentil, lindo, que sempre teve e terá o nosso amor, a nossa admiração e respeito.Estar aqui com nossa família foi um acontecimento que jamais vamos esquecer enquanto vivermos.Nós te amamos Vinnie.E para não deixar de dizer novamenteFeliz Aniversário amado Vinnie!!!!vvjunkieAdvanced MemberUSA716 PostsPosted - 08/08/2011 : 12:23:36 AM Four nights of joy and pleasure good food best drinks family who adore you what more could you ask for. Vinnie you are the best person ( rock god) a fan could ask for and for that I love youI am the vinnie vincent junkieLuciaBrasilWAdvanced MemberBrazil755 PostsPosted - 08/08/2011 : 12:28:00 AM Thank you dear sister Sandra..working with you was a great party!Greetings, San, I lvoe you!!Gracias querida hermana Sandra..trabajar con usted fue una gran fiesta!Saludos, San, te amo!!TIM TIMTara_VVAdvanced MemberArgentina1721 PostsPosted - 08/08/2011 : 12:30:38 AM The best days of my life, no doubt ... you deserve it all .. here no boundaries, when love and admire someone ..I admire "my warrior" .. and I love you ..Sister Maria Lucia, I wish you well .. I tell you every day .. it was an honor to work with you at this event ... I love you babydoublevForum Admin/Owner4149 PostsPosted - 08/08/2011 : 01:10:27 AM Sandra and Maria, Milagres acontecem. Estes são os melhores dias de nossas vidas. Às vezes é difícil reconhecer os melhores dias, mas eles estão bem na frente de nós. Nunca tome nada disso para concedido Ela pode nunca vir novamente. Temos que aproveitar este milagre enquanto Deus tornou possível Por agora temos um ao outro. Nunca tome nada disso para concedido Ela pode nunca vir novamente Miracles do happen. These are the best days of our lives. Sometimes it's hard to recognize the best days, but they are right in front of us. Never take any of this for granted. It may never come again. We have to enjoy this miracle while God has made it possible. For now we have each other. Amor VinnieVmeisterJunior MemberFrance85 PostsPosted - 08/08/2011 : 06:57:01 AM Too bad I couldn't be there but my spirit was. It's a great celebration of Vinnie's birthday. You rock sisters and brothers !Tara_VVAdvanced MemberArgentina1721 PostsPosted - 08/08/2011 : 07:15:12 AM My warrior: I agree with you, you made this miracle. Dios made by Vinnie Vincent.If not for you, Sandra and Mary, not to be here today.I think life is very wise and knows why he does things.We talked a lot with my sister Mary and always come to the conclusion that fate, let him act.Mary, I know 2 years ago, always share the love and admiration to you.Always asked God together for you.Both join us in prayer much every night so happened that one day this "beautiful" miracle.Our guardian angel is called "St. eric car" with a lot maria, ask Him for your life, to protect it, care for you.Thanks to Eric For This great miracle ..WHERE THIS, eric will feel happy we are with you as we have requested.Thanks again for letting me be here.For the joy that makes me happy to see him.Here's to the miracles, they exist, do not let escape.The best is to come. As we say with my sister, "the warrior like a phoenix rise again" is the best joy of our lives.If you're happy, we double.I admire you very much ... SandraMeu guerreiro: Concordo com você, você fez esse milagre.Dios feito por Vinnie Vincent.Se não fosse por você, não Sandra e Maria, para estar aqui hoje.Eu acho que a vida é muito sábio e sabe por que ele faz as coisas.Conversamos muito com a minha irmã Mary e sempre chegar à conclusão de que o destino, deixe-o agir.Mary, eu sei que dois anos atrás, sempre compartilhar o amor e admiração a você.Sempre pedi a Deus junto para você.Ambos se juntar a nós em oração muito todas as noites, aconteceu que um dia esse milagre "belo".Nosso anjo da guarda é chamado de "St. carro eric" com uma maria muito, pedir-lhe por sua vida, para protegê-lo, cuidar de você.Graças a Eric para este grande milagre ..ONDE ESTA, eric vai se sentir feliz, estamos com você, como nós temos solicitado.Mais uma vez obrigado por me deixar estar aqui.Para a alegria que me faz feliz de vê-lo.Aqui está para os milagres, eles existem, não deixe escapar.O melhor está por vir. Enquanto dizemos com minha irmã, "o guerreiro como um Phoenix subir novamente" é a melhor alegria de nossas vidas.Se você está feliz, nós duplos.Admiro-lhe muito ... SandraPage: of 9 Topic Previous Page | Next PageNew Topic Reply to TopicTopic Page: of 9LuciaBrasilWAdvanced MemberBrazil755 PostsPosted - 08/08/2011 : 1:01:01 PM Vinnie, my love..This short time I'm here has been a new air and every time I ask myself: Is this real?Does not take long and the answer is : yes it's real!The God's plans have steps to happen, Vinnie.One event leads to the next event.I believe that what happened in the past is responsible for being here today, is a sequence.Do not expect logic in this sequence, my love..Our logic is flawed and therefore often does not understand the "w
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Not long after he was arrested.
Bye Bye
madvincent

Post by madvincent »

In my opinion Maria Lucia was a tease often posting pictures of her. I must admit feeling uncomfortable reading these conversations. To me it was strange reading words in portuguese written by Vinnie Vincent lol
Maria Lucia is still on Facebook.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Someone should send a copy of this shit to her husband so that he doesn't have to continue to be the sucker who doesn't know LOL :-)

MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

2 Rock Stars and 1 cup
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:Very nice to everyone but maybe speaking of her love of vv and walking hand in hand on the beach with him may have not been too nice to her husband but its not for me to judge.
No latex gloves are thick enough
Attachments
toxicwaste.png
toxicwaste.png (51.3 KiB) Viewed 3464 times
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

I don't wanna be your victim.

[youtube][/youtube]
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Birthday parties with unfaithful women. If your spouse turns green...it's not from envy.
Attachments
mr-yuk.gif
mr-yuk.gif (2.12 KiB) Viewed 3448 times
MatthewF

Post by MatthewF »

Be careful your prick doesn't fall off Vinnie.